Whose your inspiration?

ur kidding right? that guy in the last picture's physique can be acheived in 4 weeks...... without AAS. Nothing special about it at all. His arms look about 14"..... not hard to acheive at all.

Giza said:
ur kidding right? that guy in the last picture's physique can be acheived in 4 weeks...... without AAS. Nothing special about it at all. His arms look about 14"..... not hard to acheive at all.

Trust me, if you could look like that in 4 weeks there wouldnt be so many fat, out of shape people. Granted he's not huge in the literal sense of the word, but many people would be more than satisfied with that physique. Remember that not everyone is interested in competing in body building tournaments, but rather just want to look fit and cut as Schnouzerpuff said.

GROSS exageration,another effect of steroid abuse...have you ever been to a comp?what a fuckn sideshow!

^^^he's talking about the program he uses. Its in the diet and training for noobs at eh top of the forum page. Its an interesting program I am looking into. It has nothing to do with steroids. It bill itself as natural.

Four weeks from picture A to picture B?

I am sorry but I call bullshit.

That is significantly added muscle mass along with minimal body fat.

And no I am not the kind of person who accuses people of taking steroids left right and center - I have been weightlifting and supplementing for four years now, 4-5 times a week.

I did not say that without a doubt he used steroid's, but moreso that I think it could definately be a possibility. The use of such tools by actors for roles is not unheard of.

But like I said before anyhow, it could just be the best personal trainers and dieticians that money can buy working you around the clock.

Naw. Thats guys physique is LITERALLY -NOTHING-.

Any Ectomorph could acheive that physique in 4 weeks. No problemo at all. An endomorph cant, as theyd have to lose a whopload of fat first. But the fact is, if your 120lbs, and 8% BF, you CAN acheive that physique shown, in 4 weeks, no drugs, no special supplements, just dedication, diet, weights and whey.

I don't know about 4 weeks, but with the right diet/training program, that guy could go from what he was to what he is now in a few months probably. He may have gained 20 pounds or so at the most. And if you're eating right and have the right genetics you can look like that in a somewhat short time.

but for a lardass to get to that will probably take much longer because their skin will still be loose.

It does take a lil while to get those kinda abs, assuming they're either undertrained or under a layer of fat.

yo there aint even a lot of difference between those two pics man- take away all the hollywood lighting, makeup etc. and you don't have any seriously significant growth-

if you really know your shit, diet & training that body change in 4 weeks aint nowhere near impossible-
in fact, it looks like they aimed to have him more cut and toned than anything else- they could have had more bulk on him in 4 weeks than that-

and for all the people who really dont know shit anout bb why are you talking like you do? telling people who are deeply educated on the fact otherwise? dnice

abs might be the hardest part of that entire physique. But in all honest, nice said it well, hollywood lighting. You can see guys who have no visible 6 pack, but if you angle the light on their abs properly, they look ripped to shreds.

^Yah, exactly. When you take a 3500 watt orange gel and shine it at a person, they become perfect on film...no blemishes, no red blotches on their skin, no complexion-imperfections, all of the creases in their body become amplified--so their muscles appear to pop out (same concept as having a tan making your muscles appear larger and more defined...it's an optical illusion)

Trust me, just go rent a copy of the movie "Charlie's Angels"--those girls look fucking --HOT-- in that movie. They look glowing and almost orange, but in real life they'd prolly be very pale, white, reddish, and overall butt-ugly (especially Drew Barrymore...I've seen her in person and she's nothing particularily pleasing to look at).

Moral of the story is that a good cinematographer can make anyone look gorgeous, so don't compare yourself to any hollywood fuckers.

LOL ya, real men are ugly mofo's like ronnie coleman..... okay maybe not THAT ugly

^Dude, just look at him. Of course he's on roids...

Jesus, it doesn't take a degree in physiology to figure that one out.

yes clearly roids, not that thats a bad thing, it prolly earns him alot bigger paycheck then most here make lol

Since I enjoy powerlifting and not really getting larger muscled, Mariusz Pudzianowski (one of the worlds strongest men) is my idol. I admire him even more since he failed for cocaine and could not compete in last years competition. www.pudzian.pl

Giza said:
yes clearly roids, not that thats a bad thing, it prolly earns him alot bigger paycheck then most here make lol

I was going to say that its probably a requirment of WWF or any other wrestling group that u do a few cycles before joining. Its all about the look and its not exactly going to "enhance" their performance in the ring ;)

Yeah, he is the polish guy from the Worlds strongest man competitions. He's not human!

man the first time I saw him I was like.......holy SHIT, he was KILLING everyone, and it was like his first or second time being there!

He is definitely the future of Strong man.