Whose your inspiration?

Back on topic please... insperational figures...

Ron jeremy is an inspirational figure to all fat ugly hairly guys all around the world... proving even the most disgusting men could still fuck some of the hottest broads.

so gozo and dr. buddy are just little kiddys bragging BB. why are you here?

I inspire to be the perfect "Natural man", extremely cut with great proportion and great abs, but not unnaturally big.

sort of like michalangelos (I know sp) David

Giza, great job at cutting down to 6-7% bf, that is abmirable and impressive, and to Roger and Me, damn dropping all that weight, just as impressive.

I wish I had started being into fitness when I was 17, I'd be jacked and cut by now.

Last edited:
so gozo and dr. buddy are just little kiddys bragging BB. why are you here?

I'm pretty sure they're bigger and know way more about bodybuilding than you... thats why.

uh, was he talking about roger&me/giza? they were only saying their stats because i asked. i wouldn't call that bragging. that was such a useful post... why do people come into threads w/o anything to contribute? anyone who saw there was new post in the thread, and came over to see waht it was, wasted their time to read your stupid comments

Sorry that post must have slipped by me when I was tidying up this morning. Yes AznRaver has a great habit of popping onto threads just to make disparaging comments. He hasnt posted in a month and personally I think the forum has gone way uphill over that period of time (and I've had less work to do). Coincidence?

Anyway Ive given him plenty enough warnings. So please feel free to use that report button if you see anymore insulting and time wasting posts.

I would have removed it as flames but as its been here long enough to have a couple of comments I'll let it stand. Im sure Giza and Rog can deal with that pathetic excuse of an insult.

Michaelangelos David huh? Yeah the abs and chest are pretty nice but his arms need a little more work! :)

Yeah I'm more into that look though- don't think I'm ever going to go above 190.

^

you say that now. But once you get to 190lbs you'll be like "I FEEL SO SMALL" and have to get bigger. Thats how it usually goes. You can never satisfy yourself, if you did, your life would be over youd have nothing left to pursue, always pursuing satisfaction, thats life!

Hey Rog, since you dropped all of that weight have you lost any strength?

Just got something to add bout this earlier discussion

---- >"overwhelming majority of women are not turned on by huge guys, and most are not turned on by vascularity / too low bf%. women mostly like men closer to the ck ad "

The other night I showed up to this party an seen some people I haven't seen for a while. I was informed that I had become "too big that it wasn't attractive anymore" ... but then again this broad is seein some 120lbs bonerack. At the same time, I was the topic of a lot of the conversation goin around.. I'm responsible for at least 5 people wanting to start juicin now. I held the attention of every broad there.. but wasn't overly nsterested so I went to the bar.

Believe me, girls love a muscular guy. I'd have random girls come up to me and ask to feel my chest.. all while making onlooking girls jealous. Girls who never really noticed me seemed to have a much greater interest now. I don't care what anybody says.. girls are attracted to power.. and if you a big motherfucker, you got it.

some girls are some girls aren't.

I think you said it.....most girls don't know what they want, they only follow the trends.

it seems like now skinny ass dudes are in style. so girls are going for mr skeleton.

oh yeah...theres a big difference between a girl feeling your chest and feeling your real "muscle" ;)

Ginetix said:
girls are attracted to power.. and if you a big motherfucker, you got it.

exactly, same reason assholes are popular amongst them. (people in general love power, some guys are attracted to "bitches" for the same reason)

"bonerack"-good term

Most girls I know of think that old arnold looks gross, if he were there in real person, it would probably be the power that attracts them, not the direct asecthic of the physique. my two cents.

As for following the trends, skinny dudes and think chunky guys seem to be as well.

ya i see what you mean (your third sxentence). never thought of it like that. although i wonder if it's seeing them muscular and equating that with power, or getting the 'power impression' by the way arnold acts (which would be a result of his power). i'd think it was the latter

jesus-mrt.jpg

Saw it in the lounge and thought it would fit...

MMMMMMM.....funny about the double standards in this world eh.Take arnold for instance,he has not just made himself a career but a cultural icon born out of chronic drug abuse.As for some one to look up to,i choose tony coffee,or just about anyone drug free.

slyvan wanderer

Absolutely.
Fit and cut.

That guy looked to have a phenomenal physique in Blade 3. The wonders of a Hollywood lifestyle.

Wonder if his co-star gave him any tips on juice for the film role? Or if it was just a case of the best dieticians and personal training that money can buy...

But yeah this is where I want to be also.