• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Awesome CYP-450 Chart!

soundphaRm

Bluelighter
Here is a killer chart I've had for awhile, and thought I'd share it w/ my fellow BL/OD'ers...it's a very comprehensive chart of inducers/inhibitors for a slew of different substrates (drugs). The ones in italics are the "more potent" ones. The only ones I routinely use are cimetidine & grapefruit, but it's interesting, nonetheless...
Have fun- be safe...feel free to PM me if you have any questions...:\

Attachments

• cyp450 interactions.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 14,109
Thanks man, this is a great little easy to use summary. Beats looking up the compounds one by one in Goodman & Gilman's or William's & Lemke.

^^ yes, it sure does, Riemann Zeta, it's definitely a time saver (maybe even a life saver)...
You're welcome guys/gals...I've been personally using it for some time, and I thought that it'd be a welcome addition to BL/OD, as these questions come up a lot.
Like I said, I only use cimetidine/grapefruit regularly (as they're not meds that will mess me up), but it's an interesting read, for sure...:\
Pretty thorough, too...

Bump! This thread should get archived! The intention was there before, but it never happened. Hell, this thread should really be in a sticky in OD!

This isn't opening up for me. Can comeone copy and paste the list into this thread for future refernce for myself and others who cant open the link? Thanks.

Nice chart! I found it interesting that this table lists grapefruit juice as a CYP3A4 inhibitor. I thought it mainly worked on CYP2D6?

lyserg said:
This isn't opening up for me. Can comeone copy and paste the list into this thread for future refernce for myself and others who cant open the link? Thanks.

Can't do it...it is a .pdf file (acrobat reader will open it). When you copy and paste it...the format is not right and it is un-readable.

The chart lists methadone as both a CYP2D6 inhibitor and a substrate. Does this mean if you took a dose of methadone while on methadone the redose would be metabolized slower than if you hadn't taken the first dose?

^^^i noticed that also cafe i think that would be true and it explains the way methadone acts when you dose it on a daily basis and also means that split doseing is an effective strategy, this should really be a sticky very valuable information.

Here's the file re-uploaded, because I think the uploaded files disappear after a certain number of views...

Attachments

• soundpharm chart cyp-450.pdf
    57.2 KB · Views: 953
BollWeevil said:
Hell, this thread should really be in a sticky in OD!

Sorry if I'm stepping on any sensitive mod toes here, but there's already too many stickies as it is in OD.. Another one would clog the forum up even more.

Blowmonkey said:
Sorry if I'm stepping on any sensitive mod toes here, but there's already too many stickies as it is in OD.. Another one would clog the forum up even more.
We could manage something, I'm sure; maybe we could merge it with the bioavailability thread and change the title appropriately. I'm sure something can be done to make this information easily accessable to the forum browsers, and maybe we could improve by giving basic explainations of the the concepts involved. This is really a good amount of information we have here, and it would be a shame to limit the number of people it could reach.

Your not stepping on any toes (yet) Blowmonkey! ;)

I thought it got archived, already, but maybe it didn't make it over during the switch.

Hey, chr1.5...is there any way to make this a sticky in OD?
Thanks guys/gals...I've found this chart handy numerous times, so I wanted to share w/ the OD/BL crew! :)