• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

adderall + oxycodone... adderall + vitamin c...

Status
Not open for further replies.
My experience with mixing an opiate with amphetamine (adderall) was very unpleasant. It made me feel really sick, and was hard keeping the vomit down.

oxycodone and adderall felt amazing to me. But bupe definately synergies alot better with uppers

i only remember one time i took club speed with my oxy and it created such an awesome synergy i couldn't even believe it. i've never been able to recreate that buzz. fuckin hate club speed and its unreliability.

usually it just makes a nice buzz. i used to do a lot of ritalin with my oxy though. preferred it over amp cause it doesn't get you amp'd... i loved ritalin+oxy and liked amp+oxy

Rurik

I agree with you on SO many things that you have written. It's weird - it sounds like I could have almost written most of it myself!!! I had a massive blood clot a few years ago - so severe that I got it right before my baby was born - and I never noticed I was in labor - the pain from the clot was so severe, the labor wasn't even perceptible.
Anyway, over the years, as you said, you start slowly and then move up to more and more narcotics. I was on MS Contin (while breastfeeding - the doctors all felt that morphine was the safest drug - we didn't know enough about things like Vioxx or Celebrex to be using it when a baby was involved). Over the years I've moved up to 8 x 40mg a day (+ Oxy IR for breakthrough pain).
I get SO mad when bad news about Oxy is in the news. My mom phones, all freaked out, saying how I have to get off that stuff. People think that anyone on Oxy is a drooling idiot, or a drug addict / criminal living on the streets. Without the drugs, I would be in bed all day. With them, I'm able to work (a respectable medical research job, so I'm certainly not the homeless criminal type that the media makes Oxy users out to be), pay taxes, play with my child - basically live a very normal like. No one would know I'm on any sort of medication unless I told them.
Of course, I love to joke that I would like to sell 1/2 my monthly pills - I could use the $ to pay off my mortgage. I know, with my luck, the first time I ever sold any I would get arrested, so I've never tried. Still... it is tempting - especially when I read what the pills go for. I could quit my other job.
I'd love to talk more with you about everything. Send your e-mail - sorry, I don't have IM

hey guys..

was curious if anyone knew of the reaction/interaction of adderall and oxycodone, if any?

also, i've heard that vitamin c does a fine job of making adderall nearly 100% ineffective..

fill me in!! :)

thanks everyone

Well to start out i am on 20mg of adderall ir and i have been doind OxyContin for a little more than a month straight everyday or every other day.

and i do say it is a pretty comfortable high.

but if you plan on taking the adderall before takingor snorting oxy i would take the adderall and hour before oxy and wait even longer if its the XR version of addie.

but if youve never done OxyContin before i would say take the adderall later.
and pm me i have some question regarding the adderall and Oxy

Hmm that is very interesting. I did not know that vitamin c destroyed adderal? Is it because it is acidic?

I came across this thread a while back when I was trying to gather information about the dangers of mixing amps and opiates. Specifically Adderall and Oxys/Roxys. Experiences have occurred between then and now so I felt I should share them. While I found a lot of information on amp/opiate combinations, I didn't find a lot of useful info for my specific combo.

Note: All mentions of Adderall mg in this post is instant release and none of the engaged activities referenced in this post are illegal as I have prescriptions for both substances.

Some background...

If not interested skip to the experience part, I promise you won't hurt my feelings. I failed miserably on trying to keep it short, but succeeded greatly in burning time at work...These details are really for those that are researching and haven't found anything useful to them regarding this topic. And those trying to burn time at work ;)

From 19 to 24 years old I went to school at one of the top engineering schools in the nation while working two jobs. Simply put, when I had Adderall my grades were acceptable and when I didn't they weren't. I tried other amphetamines and none of them compared to the Addys. I would feel great euphoria from them and studying became one of my favorite things to do. The come down was also negligible compared with the devastating ones you get from the other amps. There were some annoying side effects at the time but they were tolerable. The Addy use was over a relatively short period of time though, maybe 2-3 times a month for about a year even though my script was 30/month.

After graduating I took a job that demanded a ton of hours and was not fun to say the least. It didn't take long for me to discover that many of the employees were high while on the job to deal with the long hours. It also didn't take long for these employees to lose their jobs due to random drug tests and other epic fails. Some life changing events occurred while at this job that led me to have to use OCs. Naturally, over time my tolerance increased. Today it takes me about 60mgs to hit euphoric regions. I can do an 80 at once and have done up to 120mgs in a day but I pass the fuck out for 12 hours and wake up with back aches. My oxy use is similar to the addys as far as frequency...I will do them maybe once or twice a week for because of two things. I'm really not trying to develop a dependence and REALLY not trying to go through WD, and the side effects explained later.

The idea...

Now I am working towards my masters/PhD. I had a super rough semester last spring so I found Adderalls again to help. I don't know if it's because I'm older now (27), but the Addy side effects are noticeably rough on me now. My heart rate/blood pressure goes up noticeably, which is an uncomfortable feeling physically as well as the thought that your heart is basically kicked into overdrive. I get diarrhea and bad stomach aches that are REALLY annoying. Also, I cannot go to sleep and that impacts the whole day. I know some of you have been through much worse, but at one point I was up 3 days straight with not ONE minute of sleep...all while even trying to go to sleep multiple times. This was after taking three 20mg tabs at 8am, 10am, and noon on the first day...something I used to do all the time with no insomnia. I can tell you that 3rd day I was seeing some crazy things and do not wish to go through that again. I don't use the oxys as much anymore also because of side effects. Mainly, I get constipated like hell and that really sucks after a few days. This is mostly because you can't eat anything without feeling nauseous. When the bowel movements finally do occur they are horrific just like the last Jason movie you saw. If I happen to fall asleep on OCs I wake up to a concerned wife telling me I am developing breathing problems. I'm not concerned that this is a chronic development because this occurs ONLY when I fall asleep within 2-3 hours of peaking...but this does mean apnea is becoming a side effect. No thanks to the apnea.

SO...I began to wonder about combining the two. I love the euphoric feelings you get from both and it just so happens that I enjoy being productive while on them. I was mainly concerned about the safety of it since I've always heard mixing amps and opiates, or uppers and downers rather, are dangerous. Hell, taking them by themselves isn't great for your health but I wanted to know the extent of mixing them. You and I know there are certain levels of risk we are willing to accept...

Concerns...

I found some general experiences of people taking the two but the dosage was much different. Dosage was my main concern. Your body builds a tolerance to opiates and there is truly no practical "maximum dose" that applies to everyone. If your tolerance is high enough you can take 800mgs in a day whereas that would kill the shit out of most of us. There is a much smaller max dose for amps and your body builds a tolerance also, but the amp tolerance is raised and lowered very quickly (3 days, for me at least). My opiate tolerance hasn't really moved over the years, but my amp tolerance resets to zero after going about 2-3 days without them. So basically, an oxy dose would need to be sufficient according to my tolerance and as low/high as a 20/60 mg dose for Adderall.

I was worried about possible chemical/biological reactions with both drugs. For example, let's say you had one person with a very high opiate tolerance and another with a low tolerance with both having no amp tolerance. It takes person one 180mgs OC to achieve the same "feeling" that 20mgs OC gets person two. Person one is dosed with 180/20 mgs of OC/Adderall and person two with 20/20 mgs. Lets assume the "feeling" of both drugs when combined is also the same for each person since they share the same "feeling" for each drug taken individually (probably a false assumption, but whatever you get the point). If there is any non-synergistic reaction between the drugs, person one will definitely get more of it for obvious reasons whereas person two will be completely unaffected. If this reaction has an addition effect, person one will most likely be alright. If this reaction has a multiplier or exponential behavior, person one is probably dead. The posts I came across were people experimenting with smaller combos like 40/20, etc. I needed information for the dose combination for my tolerance, somewhere around 60/40, 80/40, or maybe even 80/60.

This was a concern primarily because some drug combos can behave this way. Everyone knows someone who has died from ODing. I know of 7 instances in our community over the years, every single one from a drug combo. Alcohol is usually present, but actually heroin and xanax accounted for the majority of these. Dose levels for each drug were well within acceptable range if they were administered individually. You could look at that and think "no shit, don't mix two downers" but there is no way to predict how certain individuals will react. Again, these ODs were caused from the interaction between the drugs, not because of breached max doses.

Experience...

I couldn't find evidence confirming nor denying harmful reactions that could occur between Adderall and OC so I did the smart thing and said fuck it. The Add takes about 1.5 to 2 hours to kick in for me, whereas the OC is about 15 mins. I took a 20mg Add followed by a 40mg OC when the effects of the Add came on after about 2 hours. I experimented with many different dose combos starting with 20/40, 20/60, 40/60, 40/80, and even tried 80/120 (Add/OC). Now, keep in mind these doses total the whole day. I was not interested in taking them all at once. For the Add, I never took more than 20mg at once and spaced them out every 2 hours. I would then take the OC about 2 hours after the LAST Add dose. The 80/120 day was more like the 20mg Add every 1.5 hours, 60mg OC in between the 3rd and 4th, then the last 60mg OC an hour after the 4th Add...

Combining these two gave me euphoric sensations I have never experienced before. It wasn't euphoria that knocked you out like too much OC, or euphoria that geeked you out like too much Add. It was truly the best of both worlds, something I thought was virtually unachievable when reading about drug combos. Out of the small number of posts I found about this specific combo, most described a good feeling but conflicting effects. I read a lot of how the OC dominated the Add or vice-versa. This was definitely not the case with my experience.

The two balanced each other out nearly equally. This was evident by a number of things that may not make sense when read. During the most intense times, I felt intelligent and focused, yet relaxed and reserved. The overall effect was very calm and soothing without the drowsiness. It was like having the productive effects from Add but with the ability to control them completely.

When taking Add alone I experience "productive" effects like stricter focus, the ability to retain more information faster and over a longer period of time, and a greater attention to detail. There is a catch to all of these effects though that may prove to be counterproductive. The stricter focus causes me to over-analyze immensely, the greater attention to detail is unnecessary a lot of times, and you will find that time flies by. The reason time seems like it flies by is because it takes 2x, 3x, even 4x the amount of TIME to complete tasks. When you are 4x slower then yeah, everything seems like it's happening faster than you cause it is! I am just as worried about writing my letters/numbers and making schematics/draft drawings perfect as I am about making sure the quality of my work is up to par. It bothers the hell out of me when something is barely asymmetrical and I easily spend more time erasing than I do writing. You don't even want to know about the massive lord-of-the-rings type battle going on in my mind when attempting to draw a circle... And after all that, when the day is over my mind feels like its burnt and I can't go to sleep.

When experiencing the combo I could analyze but didn't feel the need to if it was unnecessary. That's the added effect. The OC calms you down to where you are able to direct attention to things that need it while ignoring things that don't...and feel good about it. However, you've probably guessed by now that I have some mild OCD tendencies and it is well known that Add amplifies these tendencies.

The last big positive of the combo, and perhaps the most interesting, was the resulting side effects. Most of the side effects described previously were straight up non-existent...they pretty much canceled each other out. I personally think this is remarkable. It makes sense when side effects from both meds are juxtaposed. Add gives me diarrhea where OC makes me constipated. Add gives me insomnia where OC causes me to pass out. Add makes me tense and fidgety while OC is relaxing. When compared, pretty much every side effect of one has a polar opposite side effect from the other. I would just figure some side effects would be dominant in a non-linear fashion but from my experience you may as well have been adding a positive number to it's equal negative. No problem sleeping, no burnt mind feeling, my heart rate even slowed. As the Add wore off the OC was still in effect pretty much, so towards the end of the day you begin to get drowsy...which worked out perfectly for me.

Conclusion...fucking finally

Well I hope the damn book I just wrote gives those of you who were in my position some insight. I would definitely call the experiment a success and I think most of that is attributed to the dosing process. When looking back on it, I never went back and forth between the drug types except for the last (due to the higher doses over longer time). The Add (upper) was taken spread out but all consecutively, followed by the OC (downer) consecutively if there were multiple doses. I have found from experience that taking my OC dose all at once is generally the best way to do it. If you take them spread out you get residual effects that don't mesh well for me. The "coming up" and "coming down" OC effects don't go well together. This is in stark contrast to the combo, where a possible hypothesis is that the residual effects of both drugs is what made this experience so great since they were timed, or "synced", or whatever.

I do have great respect for the fire I am playing with here. I don't plan on doing this often at all. Because I did this, and because it worked out better than I had hoped, taking Add or OC alone just won't be as good. The effects were great but perhaps too great. There has to be an increased health risk especially when doing this regularly. I am a scientist by trade and therefore strive to find answers by making observations and conducting research to compile facts...but I am nowhere close to being a med doctor, and attempting to use my analysis/engineering methods to determine health risk is foolish.

If you read this whole thing you really need to find something to do lol.

Anyway, I really wish people would be more understanding to the people who actually need the medicine, rather than thinking the medicine is downright evil and deadly because some people abuse it and become really addicted.

+1

{1 paragraph rant, then to the harm reduction}

[If you go to a drug forum, even a 'harm reduction forum' that officially would never support drug use (.)+[>, and you see a lot more people who are talking about getting high and abusing their drugs, they probably only make up only a tiny minority of the total number of people who actually need these drugs for legitimate reasons.....Its always amusing to me when members of the drug and harm reduction communities are more dogmatic and judgmental than fairly straight lace medical professionals and teachers and the elderly and soccer moms with children who are diagnosed....Always assuming the worst, that if we are here its because we have a problem, and every single person who gets these drugs is secretly giggling and snorting lines in their bedroom. Its just not true.]

ANYHOWWWW>>
Opiates + Addy vs Opiates + Ritalin

I felt a greater synergistic effect with Ritalin and Oxy/morphine than I felt with Adderall + Oxy/Morphine....And yes, I have both severe pain and chronic fatigue and use the correct dosage as directed. Just passing on the info to those who might benefit.

With Ritalin I felt it was less effective than Adderall for its stimulant effect, less euphoric on its own, but if you time Ritalin just right (on accident for me) with your opiates you get this pleasant buzzing sensation that is like a dirtier MDMA/Molly but speedier. When taking Ritalin with opiates for an entire 6 weeks I only experienced this twice......and to be honest, I never got "addicted" to either opiates or stims on their own, but that feeling could easily be addictive if it happened more reliably. It was a fluke since they both peak differently. I gave up the Ritalin because it didnt help my fatigue much.

When taking Adderall with my now decreased dose of Oxy/Morphine, I did not get the same buzz. However, the Adderall 'buzz' is pleasant enough if less euphoric. It has significant mood elevation and improves gumption and the desire to get stuff done. I am not trying to get high just to get high, but after being nearly immobilized by overwhelming fatigue for an entire month of suffering you can get a bit depressed....I immediately felt positive, awake, motivated, and like I was ready to engage the world again without being TOO stimulated to feel normal. The Adderall was more dominant than the maintenance dose of opiates as far as my mood, and felt very similar to just Adderall by itself. When I re-dose my oxy I feel a fogginess in my mind....Not unpleasant, but not especially euphoric either. All it does is ease my WDs and anxiety which get WORSE when you are stimulated on uppers.

However, while my WDs feel scarier on Adderall, I have lost some of my craving for opiates. I dont think its fair to say I am addicted to opiates, but I am certainly dependent after 3 years of use for horrific pain which improved with surgery. I was able to cut my oxy use by 25% on day 1 without any ill effects. I suspect that the Adderall is making the Dopamine effect more powerful which is why I need less opiates and evade WDs for longer. The Ritalin by contrast made me buzz harder but did nothing to reduce my need for re-dosing. The Ritalin was overall crap except for the few times this happened, and it was rare even with max doses of both at once.

Mixing opiates with Adderall could be a waste of opiates (subjective opinion). The combo, for me, felt like straight stimulant only with increased fogginess when I re-dosed the oxy. My 'peak' for the short acting Oxycodone was not more euphoric than my 'low point' coming off, but redosing does help reduce my WDs and anxiety which are delayed but feel scarrier when they actually happen......pounding heart rate on amphetamines is extra scary.

start tangent/
I also feel like the tail end of an Adderall dose has more anxiety than the first half. At the same time it feels cleaner than Dex which had more body load for me....drugs can be weird how they affect people different, but I like the mental alertness to body load I get from Adderall at the typical prescribe doses unlike Dex which made me fear for a heart attack and felt cloudier when a friend gave me his ADHD medication as a teenager. I think Adderall is better for studying and for fatigue patients. /end off-tangent

So in conclusion, if you really feel like you must use it recreationally which I do not encourage for safety reasons, I would only mix Adderall and opiates if you tend to go heavy on the opiates and want to use the Adderall to stay awake to counter over sedation, and I would go lite on the Adderall to keep it from overwhelming the opiates. I would also decrease your use of opiates since the Adderall seems to make them stronger on a strict dopamagenic level, though the character of the opiate experience is lost at high doses.

Alternately, if you are not dependent like I am on the opiates, you could take the Adderall as the primary then add opiates to ease any anxiety you might feel, especially at the tail end when the Levo-Amphetamine is outlasting the Dextro-Amphetamine. The effect might be a booster to the Adderall rather than a synergy if you go lite on the opiates.

Bottom line, Adderall is both a releaser and reuptake inhibitor and possibly with some limited MAOI effects. Believe that it can make all drugs have more potent effects, even if you dont feel their initial character, which means that it increases the potential for overdose and death.

Reduce your dosage accordingly, even if they have contradictory effects.

PS. 30mg Adderall is the LONG ACTING XR form. A noob could overdose and die from 30mg IR Adderall, though most recreational users could probably handle it. Even 30mg XR is the largest AM dose they offer and I dont believe that most people should start with that dose until they know what half that dose will do for them.

sorry for bumping this ancient thread, but I wanted to add my 2 cents

mixing dextroamphetamine and oxycodone doesn't seem to be as good as taking either alone. dextroamphetamine + alcohol seems like a much better combination, because alcohol helps get rid of a lot of the negative effects of dextroamphetamine (muscle pain caused by vascular constriction, anxiety, etc). It also seems to help make the comedown much more bearable - but not too much alcohol, the goal is not to be hungover, but a light or moderate amount of alcohol seems to do wonders in my personal experience.

Oxycodone on the other hand is better used for the comedown when your body is in pain as opposed to taking it while the adderall is still in effect. Like, taking it around 3-5 hours after the instant release dextroamphetamine has been in effect and 4-6 hours for the extended release

Look i was just reading what some of you were posting and i had to chime in. You guys are so totally entrenched into blah blah blah oxys are good they're safe. Yada yada yada. First off. I am one person, and do you know how many people i watched doctors destroy with oxys? 4 people I literally grew up with hanging out with every day, I had a guy die in my room in Philadelphia in Kensington. Among several other people there i watched die or slowly kill them self's. I'm talking pulling water into a needle so old they're aren't even lines on it out of shit colored rain puddles on the sidewalk just to go get well. I don't care how much you lie to yourself. That shits on you. Especially the guy who's supposeditly on 10grams of oxy's a day. I literally dont believe a pharmacy would even fill that every month. As for it being harmless? ITS MEDICAL HEROIN YOU FUCKING IDDIOTS. I was a junkie for 4 years, started on this shit, said the same shit you guys are, welp, why am i gona spend all this money on oxys when dope costs 10 fucking dollars a bag. Pretty tough choice there. and once you IV it its game over. I'm not saying its not possible. I'll even give you a few tips. BUT. Back to the its so safe bullshit your telling yourself. It does destroy your liver and kidneys, doing 10 FUCKING GRAMS A DAY?. You must be out of your fucking mind. Not to mention that from what I've heard you cant crush or shoot them anymore but I wouldn't know or care. As for your brain? look it up all knowing self righetous fuck. leading people into shit they have no fucking clue of. When your on that kind of dosage. I'm talking even a couple hundred mg a day .. god I'm sure it wouldn't even take that. IT CHANGES. YES. LITERALLY CHANGES your brain chemistry. You say 'We here take em as we're supposed to. Just like the good old doctor said to." And NO. I don't to hear a fucking word about how your doctor just kept pushing them on you. OK. your in pain. who the fuck isn't? I shot myself through my ankle through my heal, i shattered the entire left side of my face ( luckily no real cosmetic damage ) 3 staples in the left arm and 13 stitches in the right from falling out of a window. I also have chronic back pain from being in the military. I'm not going to sit here and say i never took pain pills because I did a few of those times. And nor am i going to try and start a dick measuring match either. whatever the reason. noone fucking cares. you need to stop being a fucking pussy and deal with it. pain is in your mind. And when you eventually come off those oxys.. or as some of you will end up doing.. heroin. you'll be going to rehab. more than once, i assure you. Remember how i said opiates wheather synthetic or from a natural plant literally change your brain chemistry? You'll get to find out how fun that is!. Im not all pissing and moaning here. Just don't tell and or post something just because you need to rationalize it to yourself. The things i've said are documented facts. I don't go to meetings, i don't pray to some miserable relegion. What i am doing is going to college. I take xannys and adderoll. I think i noticed someone said earlier they don't crave opiates as much on speed? Its true. They say every time you detox from opiates, be it oxy, morphine, hydromorphine, demerol, heroin, percocets, methadone ( one of the worst to come off ) and even Suboxone. Wheather it was more mental than physical i dont know but i came off 16mg of that once after 8 months of being on it and felt like i would die. anyway. every time you detox it gets worse. and guess what? when your doctors literally arent allowed to give you that kind of dose anymore, or whatever happens, you prob already wake up sweating ( this goes for all of you saying your on this shit and its not harmfull to you ) oh yeah.. its addictive.. no problemo bro! tell me that when you've spent 4 years blowing 2grand a month on dope waking up sweating and freezing at the same time trying not to shit myself before i could get a shot off. This has turned into a fucking epidemic just because of those fucking narrow views and your ability to not even know what your talking about in your self justification and people thinking well, it came from a doctor and yea its narcodic.. but its really very safe. I have been through a lot. and i tell you this because its that arogance that takes others down with you. And although i used to shoot coke a lot. telling people to mix upers and downers is something they can decide for themselfs. I used to be on dope. shooting 20 bags of coke, my roomate said my eyes would look like slot machines, i would run to the bathroom to puke but never puke. sometimes i couldnt get up cause i was convulsing so much. know what? i fucking loved it. all well and good. im not saying what i do or take now is right. and im sure some NA or AA loyalist would let me know everything wrong about myself. Yes i take adderoll, Yes, I like to catch a buzz once in a while. I get 180 1mg xanax a month. i leave half of them untoutched. so call me a hypocrite i dont fucking care but im just as surely addicted to benzos as i was anything else. but in the last few months since i started on the adderoll i find i dont smoke as much. im down to 2 to MAYBE 4 xanax a day if im super tweeked. It's all about moderation. Just another warning. i knew a kid since i was 2 years old, grew up with him. he died in his sleep from a 10mg methadone tab and some convience store speed pills. heart gave out. how the fuck am i alive? wish i could tell you. but thinking those painkillers your taking are safe? you'd better think again. One last thing. IF you wean yourself down to a reasonably small dose. save up a bunch of adderoll and go on a binge. if you have anti anxiety meds those will help. as well as taking 40 loperamide every other day for a 6 days or so. than just crash. if you cant go that long, sleep and wake up and tweek. after 4-5 days the worst of withdrawl is over. coming off a high dose you can go into cardiac arrest and the benzos will help with that and the anxiety. if you really do have adhd. the adys will help keep you chilled out. dont overdo it just tweek out and find something to do.

ps: sorry about the rambling. but do a little fucking research on something if you want to do it. Every person is different, and if you make the choice to do something and end up dead or worse its on you. not anyone but you.

phew.. finally done. I've been a frequent bluelight reader for some years now, and have never felt the need to create an account. But this post was so self-righteous, ignorant, belligerent, and just downright irritating that I felt compelled. I know you meant well, but you come off as arrogant as a mothafucker. Chill yourself out, you spazz.

And on to the adderall+oxy subject; I've been experimenting with this combo for about two weeks now at varying dosages usually somewhere around 30:40 (Addy:Oxy) with pretty damn good results. The highs seem to go incredibly well together.. they just fit.

Did your surgery every work out? Wondering because I am looking at a surgery like yours also. I am not nearly on the same pain medicine rutine, and would like to talk to you about your injury! Thought I was the only one with a shattered l5 that got a messed up first fix.

Okay here's my take, oxy's are beautiful and when she's around life's a joy, but I must be the only person on earth who thinks Adderall is a joke, I need answers, i was prescribed Adderall and it just do anything, I was told Adderall don't exist no one, only in name, all the generics are trash so, go ahead and mix them my thought would be you will feel wonderful with the oxy's.

Okay here's my take, oxy's are beautiful and when she's around life's a joy, but I must be the only person on earth who thinks Adderall is a joke, I need answers, i was prescribed Adderall and it just do anything, I was told Adderall don't exist no one, only in name, all the generics are trash so, go ahead and mix them my thought would be you will feel wonderful with the oxy's.

What? Please don't revive old threads if you don't have something contructive to add.

How is that not constructive? My opinion is to do his oxy's and don't pervert it with that trash fake Adderall? Or you a administrator? Look I'm new and did not realize it was old to begin with maybe you can adopt me and show me the ropes.

Status
Not open for further replies.