• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants prepping adderall for injection

Amphetamine sulphate is soluble to the extent that 1g will dissolve in 11ml of water at room temp (25'C) to form a saturated solution. It becomes much more soluble as the temp goes up.

I believe what you meant is 1g amp. sulfate will dissolve to 1ml water at room temp to form a saturated solution.

Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter Micron Filter!!!

>_>

2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005 2005

lol this thread was bumped from 2005. Actually bumped first in February but I only noticed that after.

Woah, ok not to start an arguement or anything, but as I always understood it sucrose is composed of 2 sugars (hence mono being the prefix for each individual sugars, and di being the prefix for sucrose, saccaride of course meaning sugar). But yes it is a unique sugar, and dextrose being the only component normally found in blood. Where as fructose is carried to the liver first to be broken into glycogen, glucose, and 6-gluc.

I don't think that shooting it would have any bad effects though. But for the sake of harm reduction I don't think it should be done.

Again, not trying to argue, I know for a fact you are probably smarter than me, and no Im not being sarcastic.
The only sugar that it is safe to give iv is dextrose=d-glucose, the natural sugar found in blood. Putting a disaccharide into your blood, while it probably won't kill you, could really make you feel like shit. Depending on how much gets in there you could feel nothing at all, osmotic diuretic like symptoms like headache increased urination etc, or really sick foreign body like immune reaction, like cotton fever, if anyone is familiar. Think of it this was, you are putting something into your blood that isn't usually there and it doesn't have a natural way to be removed, or at least be removed quickly. I would try to limit it.