R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

SxyFemmeFatale

Bluelighter
Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls?

*Before I even post anything, I just want to get this out and make it clear, that this post is/was in no way trying to offend either one and am not saying one is better than the other*

Okay, all my life I've hated the way my body shape was. Society (esp. the media) has made it seem that you are not "perfect" unless you are slim, with the ass and tits that are unporportionate to go along with it. I'll be skimming through a playboy magazine or something and see these women who guys drool over. Majority of them, thin, fake breasts, fake tan etc.. and I ask myself why the hell are these guys attracted to something that is FAKE and unnatural?

I am a curvy girl ( hour glass), and sometimes I feel confident within my skin and then other times say when I'm standing beside my hot, skinny big breasted friend that i see guys just google over, I feel as if I'M the one what doesn't 'look right'. I have big breasts, and these "child-bearing" hips that just seem as if they are "out there" (granted i've pushed out 3 children) that my ass some where hides inbetween, I got the natural tan skin (being asian) and dark long hair. It frustrates the hell out of me when I go clothes shopping with my friend she's a size sm-med and can find anything damn thing she wants, but when I look for something i want that's my style at med-lg, it's difficult. Some people have told me 'your perfect' and some have said if i lost weight I'd be hot.

So.. my question is (to the women).. what would you rather be? This image of perfection that society/men adores if you could be, or would you honestly take how you are now over it? For the GUYS here.. as a little survey, what is your preference, curvy or slender?

*oh yes, lets go ahead and assume they already have the personality you want too and your just basing it on your physical attractions*

Curvy where it counts

Slender everywhere else.

why the hell are these guys attracted to something that is FAKE and unnatural?

for the same reason people like junk food.. it's been scienfitically engineered to be appealing.

I'd rather be curvy, which i am. Except my ass....its fine I guess but could be a little more bodacious, or something. Oh well no one else has complained:D

Even though sometimes its a pain in the ass to find clothes, especially dresses. Every dress I try on that fits nice everywhere else, I end up pouring out of the top!

i like my own body to be slender. for example, when i'm in the shower i like to see there is a "bowl", like a dip between my two hips, and that's really good to see. however, in my past i've had several sexual relationships with other girls, and i always prefer them to be curvy and soft.

i have no idea how this double posted except not entirely.... see below :)

Last edited:
Deep down in my heart, I love having my curves, but there are a few problems with it. Firstly: my boobs aren't nearly as big as they should be compared to my hips, so I look a little "off," especially if I don't pick out my outfits VERY carefully. Secondly: All through high school I was called fat, even though I was 120 pounds at 5'5" (a size 4, except for my size 9 ass), so I learned to hate my body, which wasn't hard with having mild body dysmorphia in the first place. Thirdly: Like I said before, the rest of me is a 4, but my ass is a 9 or 11. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find pants that fit, because my waist is so small compared to my hips/ass. I hate how my jeans are always so baggy at the knees and tight in the thighs. It makes me look really dumpy. Not to mention the fact that my underwear is ALWAYS hanging out because the waist of my jeans is always at least 3 inches too big. Guys/the media/everyfuckingbody demand curves, but the clothing industry doesn't make anything for girls that have them... I have no clue what the fuck is up with that...

At the end of the day, i'd be happier if my boobs were a little bigger, or my hips were a little smaller, but I'd definitely prefer being curvier. A lot of guys appreciate it - my ass certainly gets plenty of accolades :) (Most of the guys I know that are obsessed with the "skinny" look are assholes anyways. They care too much about the superficial stuff. Guys that *appreciate* skinny women, but don't care either way, are different from guys who obsess about skinny women...)

well i do have a quite slender body--ass and tits are proportional

honestly id like to be bigger-im not exagerating when i say this but EVERYDAY someone says your soo skinny,or when are you going to put some meat on your bones or i wish i was as skinny as you and i absolutely hate it !!--yeah its suppose to be a nice compliment--but when u hear it everyday--and the way people say it is like they hate you. i know this sounds absolutely insane but on bad days i go home and just think i should shovel as much food in my face as i can, i actually try and gain weight.ok im rambling now b/c i have serious issues with this. 4-real

so n-e way----i wish i was curvier

I really like "thick" girls. There is a fine line between thick and fat though.

It depends: slender = girlfriend
curvy = fuck buddy

slender with a fat ass = wife 8(

Last edited:
I'm a girl and I would say I'm somewhere between slender/medium body shape. I'm working very hard to get to slender. I work out regularly and watch what I eat most of the time to get there and maintain a slim body. It's not easy, but this is how I feel comfortable in my skin. As for what I think is attractive in my girlfriends I prefer them to be slender as well, but I don't mind a little curve or a little softness here and there. I look mostly at the person on the inside anyways. Funny thing about it, in bed, the softer the better, but what my eyes enjoy looking at is the skinnier the better. My last S/O used to bruise me with her hips sometimes because she was so thin but I thought she looked fabulous. Who knows if this is because of the media or if this is personal preference.

5'7 and a happy (USA) size 7. Rapidly shrinking to a 5 which is my ideal. Typical hourglass type, I've never been technically overweight or obese but I have been above what I consider my ideal weight.

I have a body type that can really go either way, depending on whether I'm on hormones (not currently) and whether I'm being gluttonous with food (also not currently). I'm very active and very stressed and it's not a recipe for a healthy appetite! I am also getting more diligent about working out, but most of my recent shrinking is stress-related. ;)

I get more attention when I have more curves. I was an unhealthy 105 pounds at my height when I was in 12th grade despite eating like 5 meals a day.

SxyFemmeFatale, you look pretty damned attractive in your pictures... you have no need to stress about your appearance. :) If you are happy with who you are and you're physically healthy, that's really what counts...

There's definately positives to both, but if I had to choose I would say that I prefer curvy women. Like Beagle said, Thick but not Fat.

I do not like however, the super skinny Paris Hilton/Ally McBeale look. I think it's a turn-off when a woman is built like a 12 year old boy.

I have big hips and small tits-- pant size 10 (my ass and hips are big) and bra size 34A... I wish my boobs were just a cup size or two bigger, but otherwise, I like my shape-- I feel very sexy with it, but not all the time.

hehe gimmie the curves, however if a girl is slender it's also nice just no sara jessica parker/ paris types.

they 're too easy to hurt and boney pelvises bruise me.

kittyinthedark said:
Deep down in my heart, I love having my curves, but there are a few problems with it. Firstly: my boobs aren't nearly as big as they should be compared to my hips, so I look a little "off," especially if I don't pick out my outfits VERY carefully. Secondly: All through high school I was called fat, even though I was 120 pounds at 5'5" (a size 4, except for my size 9 ass), so I learned to hate my body, which wasn't hard with having mild body dysmorphia in the first place. Thirdly: Like I said before, the rest of me is a 4, but my ass is a 9 or 11. It is IMPOSSIBLE to find pants that fit, because my waist is so small compared to my hips/ass. I hate how my jeans are always so baggy at the knees and tight in the thighs. It makes me look really dumpy. Not to mention the fact that my underwear is ALWAYS hanging out because the waist of my jeans is always at least 3 inches too big. Guys/the media/everyfuckingbody demand curves, but the clothing industry doesn't make anything for girls that have them... I have no clue what the fuck is up with that...

At the end of the day, i'd be happier if my boobs were a little bigger, or my hips were a little smaller, but I'd definitely prefer being curvier. A lot of guys appreciate it - my ass certainly gets plenty of accolades :) (Most of the guys I know that are obsessed with the "skinny" look are assholes anyways. They care too much about the superficial stuff. Guys that *appreciate* skinny women, but don't care either way, are different from guys who obsess about skinny women...)

You summed me up to a T. I am a size 4 top, a 36A and my pants are a size 7-9. I always have really baggy thighes in pants because of my hip size. I love my child bearing hips but they really make clothes shopping difficult. I have a lovely hour glass figure. I adore myself but when my friends who are like celery sticks can find EVERY in their size and it fits PERFECTLY, it really sucks balls.

I weigh 127 pounds and stand 5'4". My dimensions are 36" bust, 29" waist, and 39" hips.

I'll take curves over slim any day. I prefer a natural, healthy, and voloptuous figure. Great for those long nights of cuddling.... :)

I just like em a little toned, but not hard muscle/six packs toned, girls are meant to be soft IMO. I've gone for curvy and slim in the past, I thinks for me it's about how the girl carries herself as opposed to what kinda body she's got.

IMO the only time I think really slender women are attractive are when they are modeling fashion. That look isn't good for more than art though, IMO. I am not attracted to skinny women at all unless they are damn cool. I love curves. Soft boobies, round butt, little waist. MMMM. In my experience, men sure seem to love em too. My husband said it best when he was describing my body once. "A body made for sex" curves are where it's at :D