• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

It's also funny how weight correlates to size. My skinniest was 56kg. I was a size 8. I know *some* girls for whom 56kg would be a 10 or even a 12. I'm not tall either (5ft 4). It's weird. When 62-67kg I'm probably my ideal weight, and that's a healthy size 10-12, depending on sizes. At the lower end of that scale I can fit into skinny size 10 jeans. I can still fit into 10's at 67kg, though, believe it or not. Right now I'm 72kg which is way too much for my height, but I can comfortably fit size 12-14. As someone else said, it's REALLY how you carry it. Maybe a lot of my weight is in my boobs
Yeah I'll back that up....after doing some quick conversion I'm right at about where you are with weight (158-160 lbs), and I wear a U.S. size 12 in most things. However I see people on tv shows that are 160 and seem to wear things way larger. I carry a lot of my weight in my lower body...ass...legs, etc. In fact most of the time I could get a smaller pair of pants except the damn things won't fit over my thighs comfortably.

I prefer curves, and BBW is cool with me; seeing ribs, shoulder blades and hip bones just creeps me out.

Maybe I'm mistaken here, but I'm pretty sure you can be both slender AND curvy, no?

Any body shape that is carried with confidence and self-respect is the type for me. If we only saw ourselves as others do, I think we be a lot happier.

*makes mental note to be kinder when looking in the mirror*

Well i'm glad to see there are some guys on here who like girls with meat on their bones.

and a lot of you are right.. no matter if you are skinny or curvy or a bbw, as long as you know how to carry yourself and you got a great personality to go along with it you should have no worries.. *needs to print that out as a reminder*

Another thing.. I carry my confidence and I carry it well (to the point where i've been called conceeded before, but i swear i'm not!) and it's attracted the men, but when it comes time to taking off those clothes.. do i get nervous as ever because how I feel about my body! I hate that feeling.

fruitfly said:
Maybe I'm mistaken here, but I'm pretty sure you can be both slender AND curvy, no?

That's right. What exactly is curvy anyway? It's quite possible that many of the people posting here have different ideas about what is curvy and what is fat.

Personally I like both. I like athletic looking women and women who look a bit cuddly, as long as you are within the healthy range really. What creeps me out is some of the underweight celebrities you see walking down red carpets. Women like Nicole Kidman and Jennifer Aniston look great in the movies but when you see them under the glare of the flash photography and you can see all the hollows and tired skin, bleah. Please, this is not attractive at all, fatten up.

Last edited:
sometimes i wanna see my girls through a key hole and other times i just want then to squash me

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
It's also funny how weight correlates to size. My skinniest was 56kg. I was a size 8. I know *some* girls for whom 56kg would be a 10 or even a 12.

*grin*

When I was in Year 8, I was 56kg, 168cm tall (5'6") and a size 12.... and bony as hell. I had 12B breasts, no arse- but my hips, shoulders and ribcage were such that I couldn't fit into smaller sizes (I was a swimmer).

When I was in Year 12, I was 64kg, 169cm tall and still a size 12- I'd just filled in the hollows and such :)

Now I'm 21, 78kg (ouch) and a size 14-16. I'm really amazed by how much weight I can gain or lose before changing sizes, especially with all these people who seem to gain 4kg and go up a size. I think it may be 'cause I'm fairly muscular, though... so I can put on a lot more weight without size.

That said, I'm overweight (even for my body) and I'm going to buy a bike either today or on Tuesday. Health is more attractive than anything :)

Perpetual Indulgence said:
Any body shape that is carried with confidence and self-respect is the type for me. If we only saw ourselves as others do, I think we be a lot happier.

*makes mental note to be kinder when looking in the mirror*

Thats feelgood quote of the month:)

It does seem that for some reason, most women have issues with their physical appearance (too big, too small, wrong shape etc), wjhen there's absolutely no reason why they should. Personally, I put it down to the media, and the fact that even pictures of models get airbrushed etc, before appearing in magazines, make it an unattainable ideal. And it is the case that men (well most) are fully aware that pics in magazines have been given some cosmetic touch ups, and treat magazine photos as not being real life.

I think my wife is a good example of this, although I think she is utterly beautiful, she is still full of self doubt; if I say I think she looks stunning, she sometimes becomes uncomfortable with my comments, and just concentrates on her perceived faults. Even having what most people would class as an attractive figure, she'll look for faults sometimes (such as feeling that a bloke is only talking to her chest etc - the pic of her in my gallery just has one comment - and that's about her chest, which doesnt help matters). Although some blokes are taken in by the magazine pics, the ones who only want someone like that in real life are generally the sort of people that I can only describe as sad bastards that'd be lucky to find any woman that wanted them. Regardless of what shape you are, the main thing that'll come through in your appearance is the sort of person you are (if you're a nasty, mean, vendictive person who's full of bile and hatred, you will come off as ugly, no matter what your physical appearannce), and part of that is being happy about yourself. Nothing is as attractive as a caring, happy self-confident woman, and there will be plenty of people out there for whom you are their dream woman.

I'm just lucky in that I've met mine

The skinnier the better. I hate myself if I go over 110 and I'm 5'5, but that's just for me and i have very distorted body image. To me over 110 is FAT there is no middle ground. Ive stayed around 105 for several years and even that is a compromise, Ive been anorexic since 13. On other women I think curves are beautiful. Just not on me.

^ It's sad that even while we live in critical relation to the social constructions and passing fads that dictate standards of beauty, our embeddedness in a culture of artifice ensures our complicity in its proliferation. I'm no exception, to be sure ... but I still think it's important to constantly delineate the ways in which shame and self-loathing are inscribed onto women's bodies. :\

There's nothing wrong with being skinny, IMO. What disturbs me is when women, especially those who are already thin, strive to become toothpicks. We can ridicule emaciated celebrities all we want -- protests of "you're too skinny!" don't mean a thing when your body is a source of so much envy and admiration.

Strawberry_lovemuffin said:
It's also funny how weight correlates to size. My skinniest was 56kg. I was a size 8. I know *some* girls for whom 56kg would be a 10 or even a 12. I'm not tall either (5ft 4). It's weird. When 62-67kg I'm probably my ideal weight, and that's a healthy size 10-12, depending on sizes. At the lower end of that scale I can fit into skinny size 10 jeans. I can still fit into 10's at 67kg, though, believe it or not. Right now I'm 72kg which is way too much for my height, but I can comfortably fit size 12-14. As someone else said, it's REALLY how you carry it. Maybe a lot of my weight is in my boobs :D

We weigh the same SLM! I've just started seeing a dietician/nutritionist to see if they can sort out my chronic reflux problems, he weighed me and we were both so surprised when the scales settled on 72kg! He asked me to step off and back on again, which i did, same result. He (and I ) couldn't believe it! I don't weigh myself (we don't own scales) so i had no idea, he even said that he estimated my weight to be about 65kg. I think i just carry my weight well... that, and the fact that scott has estimated that my breasts weigh 1.5kg each! Anyway, I'm on this program now, they found through blood tests that i have a carb sensitivity which causes the reflux, and since starting the diet, i have lost 3kg in 1.5 weeks. The dietician said that my body won't lose more weight than it has to, and my reflux will be gone permanently...PRAISE THE GODS!. By the end of the diet, i will be sitting at a healthy 60kgs. Slimmer, but still with a good dose of booty! ;)

To reiterate what alot of others have said, how sexy a woman is depends alot on how confident she is, which guages how she carries herself. I have HEAPS of confidence...like SLM, i think i'm a bit of a goddess as well. ;)

...and SMILEYFISH!!: i haven't seen you in ages, but the last time i saw you, were were the hotness!!! :D

I am athletic build but with curves, but i would love to be thinner. I am a size 10, and would prefer to be an 8... but in women i am all for the curvy girls. I couldn't be with a skinny girl.... just doesnt do it for me. Take Rose McGowan for example.... she is just a goddess to me.

I am generally happy i spose with myself, as im not fat .. but all us girls wish we had what we dont have. It freaks me out though when people look at me and say i am tiny.... i know i am not tiny! I am small to medium build but not tiny by all means. I thin they are just saying that somehow...lol

Its funny because if i am feeling like i have gained weight at some point, and feeling extra curvy on a certain day and notice being checked out or something, i feel confused on why can they look at me when i am so curvy?? So i guess guys see us differently to how we see ourselves.

Chik. said:
It freaks me out though when people look at me and say i am tiny.... i know i am not tiny! I am small to medium build but not tiny by all means. I thin they are just saying that somehow...lol

I get this too! My thoughts exactly... yes I'm a 'smaller' build.. but by no stretch of the imagination tiny!

The worst part is when I see other girls who say they're my clothing size, I actually find myself thinking "they're tiny", yet on me it doesn't seem that way at all.

It's so bizarre. In no way am I depressed by my body size - I just can't work out why my mind see's me differently to others my size!

My body image is completely distorted!

Curvy, slender, whatever... Women are beautiful in all their wonderful shapes, form, colours.