• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

It depends on the person! ENTIRELY!

I admit that I'm more partial to smaller girls who are about my own size (8-10au). However in saying that, I have a beautiful friend who's about a size 12-14 and she's gorgeous! Curves and all! In no way would I think of her as "fat" or "overweight" as I *may* be inclined to with others about the same size.

I've never liked someones body with curves above a size 16. Under that, depending on how they pull it - it can look quite attractive. Take the gorgoues SLM for example! She's sexy as hell! ;)

AstridAsteroid said:
I have big hips and small tits-- pant size 10 (my ass and hips are big) and bra size 34A... I wish my boobs were just a cup size or two bigger, but otherwise, I like my shape-- I feel very sexy with it, but not all the time.

I love the petite breast and curvy hips/ass look......Drives me crazy:)

It definitely depends on the person...different people can carry the same amount of weight so completely differently.

i like natural girls
hips are nice
butt is nice too
breasts only need to be a handful -- anything bigger is gratuitious
fake boobs are not good -- especially when you see the scar line underneath

see, i have scars -- on my head, on my elbows, on my hands...i like a girl that's feminine, ya know?

tight abs look good, but absolutely not a must. a little belly is kinda cute, especially if it's soft and warm

most important thing: be sweet and sexy. confidence is a lot hotter than 36 24 36

Not overweight, but not twiggy.

I have a thing for natural-sized redheads.

kandyraverchick said:

I've never liked someones body with curves above a size 16. Under that, depending on how they pull it - it can look quite attractive. Take the gorgoues SLM for example! She's sexy as hell! ;)

Thanks! I'm a size 12-14.... generally a 12. (I look bigger in pictures for some reason. :\ ) But I've never thought I'm anything less than a sex goddess ;) :D I like my waist and hips and cleavage, it's all in the right places. Curves rock.

However, I'm a bit like you, I tend to go for smaller girls - and funnily enough, smaller girls ( size 8-10) always seem to be attracted to me! :D

But I've also slept with girls who are bigger than me and it doesn't much matter... the sensual aspect takes over anyway. I do like smaller boobs though, just because I like a difference to mine.

It seems so cliched because it's said all the time but it really IS true... it's the way a person feels about themselves, the way they carry themselves, being in touch with their feminine, sexy, naughty side.... sense of humour, being uninhibited, sexy eyes, nice smell, beautiful hair.... all of that bundled up equals desire and can far surpass any supposed body flaws.

When in the heat of the moment, you are just so wrapped up in the gorgeousness of being with another naked, sensual being you don't even think about their lumps and bumps (or lack thereof).

^^ OMG, I'm so sorry babe - I didn't mean that you were a size 16 *blushes* and you don't look like a size 16 either. I knew that you were a size 12-14, I read your posts... ;) That and I can tell from the pics :).

I probably worded that shockingly! My bad!

^ No it's okay I knew what you meant! (I did have to read that sentence a few times though! ;) ) I was just going on a little ramble about myself as I'm prone to do.

What's the criteria for "slim" and "curvey"?

Personally, a nice slim, healthy, toned body's where it's at for me. I don't think "slim" nessecarily means a "stick figure" either, when I think of "curvey" I think of someone who's overweight, which, for health reasons alone, should make it unexceptable to the individual (male or female).

i like the way i am curvy but skinny nice bum big breast , a tan but its all natural id only wanna have a little bit flatter stomech

I used to have a real problem with my body. Apparently, I've got classic Indonesian genes (my Mum is from there) - I'm pear-shaped. I'm a size 10 on top, size 12 down the bottom. Small boobs, arse that sticks out, big thighs. I hated it. My Mum used to tell me that a big arse was this wonderful thing in Indonesia, but that's of little comfort when living in Australia amongst surfer girls who are either shapeless or thin with massive tits. I wanted that - toned thighs, small arse, flat stomach, and another cup size on my breasts.

I've since gained confidence, mainly because (but not restricted to) the fact that my boyfriend LOVES my curves and all my squishy bits. And, apparently, there's more of these kind of boys than I thought. I now like that I'm soft, and I see myself as feminine and very sexy.

That said, I fucking hate buying pants. Way too many stores cater for the shapeless woman, and I'm sick of it. If a pair of jeans fit my hips they will usually be way too big for my waist, and vice versa. It's ridiculous.

Solipsist said:
That said, I fucking hate buying pants. Way too many stores cater for the shapeless woman, and I'm sick of it. If a pair of jeans fit my hips they will usually be way too big for my waist, and vice versa. It's ridiculous.

I feel ya there. Size 10-12 pants fit my waist perfectly, but squish my backside. Size 12- 14 pants fit my backside, but the waist gapes. I have actually had to pin up the waist of most of my pants, or wear belts with my jeans :\

(sizes vary so goddamn much too... tried getting into size 12 Sportsgirl pants lately? Size 12 my arse.)

I prefer either really curvy girls or really toned, well muscled girls. Or a cross between the two.

I prefer it if a girl was fit & healthy and I'm not a big fan of slender girls. But then, if there was the right personality to go with a body I'd otherwise be not so keen on... *grin*

slim to athletic.

Sorry ;)

But then I have been with girls who were just too slender with no chest at all...

Call me brainwashed by media but I like my girls at around an Australian Size 8 to 10.

^^^ not sure it's brainwashing - variety in tastes is natural!

I'm curious what people term slim vs curvy. For all you Americans, I'm afraid stone mean nothing to this decimal girl :)

I'm a bigger girl - at present I'm a 'lil overweight, but when I'm healthy I'm around a size 12. Like almost every other curvy woman in this thread, clothes are an issue! I'm also very muscular, so I have to buy pants to fit my thighs (when trim) or arse (when not-so-trim) that are always too big for my waist. Doens't help that I'm short either :\ Still, I'm learning how to dress for my figure and am certainly capable of getting attention ;)

As for what I like in others, my tastes are pretty diverse. I've fancies slight girls, sporty girls and curvy girls - it's all about looking healthy and comfy in your own bod :)

It's also funny how weight correlates to size. My skinniest was 56kg. I was a size 8. I know *some* girls for whom 56kg would be a 10 or even a 12. I'm not tall either (5ft 4). It's weird. When 62-67kg I'm probably my ideal weight, and that's a healthy size 10-12, depending on sizes. At the lower end of that scale I can fit into skinny size 10 jeans. I can still fit into 10's at 67kg, though, believe it or not. Right now I'm 72kg which is way too much for my height, but I can comfortably fit size 12-14. As someone else said, it's REALLY how you carry it. Maybe a lot of my weight is in my boobs :D

SLM: I'm stunned you weigh as much as me! You certainly don't look it! Must be the boobs then ;)