• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Slender girls vs. Curvy Girls? MERGED. [mild work warning]

mariposa420 said:
SxyFemmeFatale, you look pretty damned attractive in your pictures... you have no need to stress about your appearance. :) If you are happy with who you are and you're physically healthy, that's really what counts...

aww, thank you.

I don't particularly have a problem with my face (although I hate my nose lol) but like so many of these girls here, it's those damn HIPS! Some guys love em because they got something to 'grab' but talk about looking like a pair sometimes. Clothes are so hard to find. It's not fair that my friend can find these cute ass clothes anywhere and I have to 'mix n match'. I have 36D breasts ( i would love to get a reduction ), so I have to get a shirt that is like Lg just to go over them, but it is baggy in the waist. My hips swallow my ass somewhere, and i have to get like sz 12 pants for them to fit comfortably, but then they are baggy in the knees and calves. If i wear a size smaller or so, it shows my ass real well, HOWEVER you get that 'pudgy' thing around the waist which i can't stand. I grew up most of my life feeling as if i wasn't 'good enough' or pretty enough (mainly from my father) so now it's like I try to pull off that "i'm confident within my skin" around people, when secretly i hate the way i look and can't stand to look at myself in the mirror naked.

I am 5'10" and approx. 150lbs. size 36C bra, etc...

I always feel fat and think I look fat, even though everyone always tells me otherwise. I would looove to be skinnier than I am now, but I don't want to revert back to my eating disorders to do so, it's just that the thoughts are still always there.

I am pretty much proportional, my hips are larger than I'd like, but there's nothing I can do about that. I wear a size 9 (US) for pants that fit, but I have to get bigger sizes for them to be long enough... being so tall makes me Always have to buy bigger sizes, and that doesn't really help much for the self-esteem.

I've grown more comfortable with myself in the past year or so, but not really enough where I'd say I'm "satisfied."

however, as much as I'd love myself to be much thinner (to become more attractive?> I don't know), I always find that the prettiest girls are the ones with curves and shape...

i think my ideal is slender toned thighs, hips, tummy and torso with handful tits and a kinda big round bubble-butt, with muscular shoulders and arms. i like most of the girls who model for teeny-bop magazines like seventeen and YM.

i also always think a size ten, curvy girl with tig-ol-bitties and soft skin and eyes is super hot. in fact the girls ive hooked up with were my friends who looked like this, and whom i found to be insanely feminine and alluring.

I like slender girls... because they tend to be neat with no disguisting fat dripping out. I'm really jealous of girls with big boobs and big asses but only the ones without rolls of fat sticking out of tummy. For some reason I think that is really gross. I even get really grossed out by my own body if a tiny little pudge starts to show in my belly area, even though I never get past a size 0.

Doesn't matter if the girl is slender or curvy to me, as long as she has a tiny waist and no flabs sticking out, I think it's a beautiful body.

Having been deeply in love with girls of both descriptions, I would say I don't really mind. Both body types have there pro's & con's and both can be ultra sexy.

Though if I had to choose I think I would have to go curvy - body curves just drive me crazy!

I love both!!

Maybe a tad more partial to the waif look but really, variety is all important and both types of female bodies are great =D

I have a feeling that most of the females providing feedback to this topic will say curves are better, but it seems like an unspoken ego boost. I would love to say curves as well since I am not perfectly slender. I'm a size 3 or 5 depending, 34D....I don't really know all of my measurements. But I would love to look more slender or be pudge free or absolutely toned.

It's nice to hear so many of the guys opt for curves or no preference, but it doesn't change the fact that it's such a blow to any type of confidence we ladies have got in our appearance when we do see you ogling over those fantastically trim or crazily disproportionate women. I hang out with guys all the time, and all of us (girls included) end up commenting on who on TV needs to lose weight or what's wrong with someone's appearance. Perhaps I'm the exception, but I doubt it. But whenever I hear someone blatantly make fun of a person's physical flaws, it has a tendency to make me take a closer look at my own. I can be commenting on people's hotness or flaws right along with everyone else, but so often it leads me to examine my own (unchangeable w/o surgical procedures) flaws.

As an artist, I appreciate all body types and can't get enough of flabby, pudgy, scrawny, skinny, bony, curvy, toned, muscular...you name it. But personally I would love to be slim and slender.

I'm somewhat thin, which is all right, but I always feel like my boobs are too small. But then again I suppose it's unreasonable and not natural to be thin and have big boobs, without having plastic surgery.

I know this is a bit off topic, but if you are curvy you are going to want to be skinny, and vice versa. It's not often that I meet a girl who is happy with her body. There is this girl at work that I keep telling how in love I am with her body, and she is like: "but I have to work out everyday, and I still hate my body, I just wish mine was like yours" .. meanwhile I hate my body. I'm a true 0 even though I never work out, but I don't have big boobs and I wish I have size Ds.

A girl I used to work with has the perfect body (in my opinion and so many others), she is flatchested, super skinny, pretty much a Paris Hilton body. Her sister has the exact opposite body, Pam Anderson boobs but has big hips. She told me when they were growing up they would cry to each other wanting to swap bodies.

PiLLcrazZzeD said:
I know this is a bit off topic, but if you are curvy you are going to want to be skinny, and vice versa.

Not necessarily the case. I am pretty skinny, and I want to be skinnier. I know curvey girls who want bigger boobs.

It's true that many girls don't like/accept their own bodies... but while there are societal standards for the "perfect" body, personal standards differ from person to person. That's just how that stuff works.

It's a lot cooler when people just accept all natural body types, whether they have "disgusting fat dripping out" or their bones stick out sharply from every joint.
Humans are all different yaknow.

I love girls with a bit of meat on them

you can't lay and snuggle with skin and bones! :D

^^^

Yah I know what you are talking about. I didn't mean that to be a rule of thumb.

Everyone considers me pretty skinny, but I do want to be skinner, espeically my waist. I know if I get any skinner I'll have a bigger problem buying clothes, b/c sometimes a 0 is too big for me. I think just I would look a lot better with super super tiny waist.

I guess I was just making a general observation.

What do you define as curvy? Big boobs, small stomach, nice size waist etc? Correct me if I'm wrong.
I have big boobs.. Cup size is an 'e' and that is nearly too little.. :O I am a size 10-12 (Aus) in pants, and could be a size 8-10 in tops if it weren't for my bloody boobs!
I would much rather be curvy (given that curvy means what I stated above) than slender (if thats just.. flat?). I think it adds more chacteristic to a girl and is so much more feminine.

i feel hotter when i have a tweeker body but im repeatedly told i look better when im off meth and have my natural curves back. maybe a 15lb difference between the two... :\

- l - u - c - e - said:
What do you define as curvy? Big boobs, small stomach, nice size waist etc? Correct me if I'm wrong.

doesnt have to be a nice sized waist... so long as everything is in proportion, i'm happy...

i dont mind a little belly on a girl.. i think its sexy..