• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

confess a sexual fantasy

I used to work with a girl who was in a different department to me. We used to flirt constantly. Nothing ever happened, I moved jobs and then one day she added me on Facebook. We chatted and it got heated, talking about different scenarios of how much we wanted to fuck each other. That is now a two-way conversation via private email. Almost daily, at work, we talk about what we want to do to each other. It gets me through the day! And is a secret. Love it. Anyone else do this sort of thing?

Mine is watching my wife get fucked by a guy with a much bigger dick. I got this fetish years ago from watching a guy with a big thick dick fuck my wife so I come by it honestly.

You should not feel bad. If he is your world tell him that. Try to include him even if its just watching. You have a fantasy if you supress it you will be miserable. It could cause probloms that you don't realize. If he is that botheherd by it than i guess you have to choose what is more important to you. No matter what dont lie about it. Also if he makes you feel bad for a fantasy is that unconditional love. Mabye a sexual communication retreat.

Getting gang banged by my boyfriend and another man

Being tied up by a woman and have her fuck the shit out of me

My boyfriend making me do degrading things and whatever he wants sexually

Sounds too good to be true. Where women like you are hiding :)

I have a ridiculous crush on the tall, beautiful vixen at the punk rock kinda shop. I would like to find a way to take her out on a sweet date and kiss her make out with her and,, and,,,, more more more allofyou yes please yummyyyy. She put her choke-type black metal patterned necklace thingy over my head to try it on, even though there were ones in the shop. Now we have matching ones and she was the only one who cared enough to be curious about why I drew symbols in marker all over my arm a couple days after Lil Peep overdosed. We had a lovely chat and thinking about her relaxes me.
I hope to see her again. I can't stop thinking about her it's just crazy. I've narrowed down my choices precisely to her. Just want her so so soooo bad so so sooooo sexy sexy sexyness gorgeous beautiful gothic tall sext green eyes, if I overthink it I will fuck it up but I can't help it this time. Our interaction was just too damn cute. Can't think about the kinky and romantic specifics but I sure know I'd like to get a little creative with her.

I'm bi I'd love to be tied hands and feet by a woman and have her have her way with me. Teasing me licking me all over. touching in between my legs soflty, then finally licking me. Watching her masterbate over me, making me kick her while she touches herself... Getting turned on just thinking about it.....

Also i have a thing with older guys. I fantasise about being in like a and he work setting and he asks me to sit on his lep at his desk chair, im wearing a skirt he slowly puts his hands up my leg and I can feel him getting hard under my ass. He plays with me till im soaking wet, puts me on the desk licks me till I cum. He bends me over pulling my hair fucks me while playing with me and we cum together............
Uh yup, I'm horny now :/

Getting gang banged by my boyfriend and another man

Being tied up by a woman and have her fuck the shit out of me

My boyfriend making me do degrading things and whatever he wants sexually
Yes!!! w these additions
*multiple men, women as well (public humiliation is v hot)
*while the bf has to watch
*and being properly manhandled and teased

I have a fantasy that revolves around me and two women. I will be on LSD (alot of it), and they will be using Methamphetamine (alot of it). Then we all have disassociative intense crazy sex for as long as we are high.

Drug and Rape her with meth and GHB in public. I'll leave her wherever we are (at a resturant or anywhere else) to str8 cope if she attests to any of the sick games I play with her. I'll coax her back to my place and blow some lines before getting really nasty with her

Drug and Rape her with meth and GHB in public. I'll leave her wherever we are (at a resturant or anywhere else) to str8 cope if she attests to any of the sick games I play with her. I'll coax her back to my place and blow some lines before getting really nasty with her

I hope this is not true, but only consecutive SUB/MASTER sex. I also like being master in sex and have some really hardcore sex, but never rape play.

I've started seeing a new girl n we have amazing naughty drug fuelled sex we were going out tonight to pictures my girl always dressed real nice always stockings dress no knickers we talked about stopping at a doggin spot after the pictures so we could watch or someone watch us but know here teenage daughter is coming she's wild wi a drink in her but I'd love to sit in the middle in pictures n start to play with both there legs until I reach there pussy n finger them both pheeew I wanna fuck em so bad xxx

This is a fantasy, and I have a girl thats enthusiastically going to oblige

I'd like to go up on the roof of my building, bring up a blanket, and a very good bottle of wine, and make love with a space prostitute.