• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

confess a sexual fantasy

the nightwatch. If i could wave my magic wand I would make it so for people of your persuasion who hate the game of love to just be able to dance up to
the woman of your dreams and say 'wow I think we are meant to be together ..lets get married and live happily ever after' ..
But at the same time people who love the excitement of the chase and the building of desire to keep the Game and play each other til their hearts are content. Now wouldnt that be idylic?

ps dont be so aggressive.. sounds like youve been hurt but I dont need bile spat in my face.. Im just an innocent passerbyfor gawds sake

;)* wipes bile out of eye * :)

i want to be stripped naked, chained up, tortured and beaten by sexy nazi girls in leather suits.

Do you really want to get fucked up the ass by a black guy? Why does he have to be black? :confused:

Coz I like black guys...as a general rule, I find black guys attractive - I wouldn't wanna be dominated by just anyone, and most other races (including white) make me laugh, when thinking about them in that context.

the nightwatch. If i could wave my magic wand I would make it so for people of your persuasion who hate the game of love to just be able to dance up to
the woman of your dreams and say 'wow I think we are meant to be together ..lets get married and live happily ever after' ..
But at the same time people who love the excitement of the chase and the building of desire to keep the Game and play each other til their hearts are content. Now wouldnt that be idylic?

ps dont be so aggressive.. sounds like youve been hurt but I dont need bile spat in my face.. Im just an innocent passerbyfor gawds sake

;)* wipes bile out of eye * :)

i wasn't really being aggressive, i just used the word "fucking" haha ;)

Fairly common I guess, but, just being totally restrained whilst doing it.

You just made me feel like a really lucky guy. The fact is, there is probably someone out there who would want you like this. You seem like a nice guy.
I treat my girlfriend really really nice. I listen to her and respect her and she does the same. More to the point, she jumps my bones. I jump her bones a lot too.
Holy fuck though, especially just before her period... Dammmn!! She desires me so much. Its amazing. I think its really important that I desire her too though.
Thats why this whole thing works out. SHes fucking smoking hot. I guess you just gotta find the right girl for you. Theres a certain sexual chemistry that I share with
her that is beyond anything els I've had. I think that probably there is a match for you man! I don't mind being a sex object either. I tell her to objectify me, cuz
she kinda felt like it might have been bad or something before. (She is a bit older than me)

Been to swinging clubs and parties where we've had 3-somes, 4-somes, and too-many-bodies-to-count-somes, but not yet managed to get a couple of gay / bi guys into our bed solely for ourselves with all the possible permutations that would allow. Think I could quite happily just lie back thinking of England while my girlfriend and two guys did unspeakable penetrative things to me. Maybe one day, though been a long time since I had even just the one guy to play with. In rampantly bi mode of late. :(

Hmmm I've been fulfilling many of my darkest perviest desires over the last year or so, but I still really want to be pimped out by my man, either for him to get 3 or 4 guys to gang bang me - maybe I'd be blind folded and it'd be his job to ensure they put the condom on and decide how long they can use me for - or in a fetish club. Either way I want to it be a bit degrading, not sure why but there's a part of me that loves being treated like a cheap whore once in a while... maybe get them to pull out when they're ready and cum on my stomach, so I end up covered, or if someone complains that I feel too open after being fucked for so long my man would let them fuck my ass without asking me first... And then.... do the same to him, get some guys to come and use him, I reckon he'd love it, in fact we've got a really cute hot bi guy arranged for next weekend ;)

Oooh and Sepher - you should go on Craigslist, your fantasy can be fulfilled in less than 24 hours...

Lola, I'm already a long term member of a coupla swinging sites, and have had some great experiences. Just as far as that particular one goes, I'm too damn fussy. Get messaged by bi guys semi frequently but they never have quite what I'm looking for. ((( That would mainly be a large and pretty cock, large being good, pretty being better, with the added complication of me wanting two of them to play with! ;) ))) Go clubbing occasionally, but bi nights tend to be mid-week, and across the Pennines from us, or down the Midlands. It will happen one day. Not in any great rush. ;)

it sounds great honey, who's the lucky bastard in your dreams.

alright heat wave, just come to england if you like being wet. we have plenty of rain here. i'd love to go naked here, but it's never warm enough. maybe in a warmer country though.

Um it's weird but during sex with my GF I fantasize about sex with my GF. Lol

Specifically this one time I'll always remember, my best n hottest fuck ever.

My GF on top soft velvety vagina and plump weight of her bum, and she was humping like a bunny. I was supposed to come on a cloth because we had no protection that night and was worried about getting preggers. But....
When I was ready to come I told her so she could get off me, but she didn't, she just pushed down so my cock was as far in as possible and made me come inside her.

That was literally my best sex ever and virtually everytime we have sex I pretend I'm back there doing it again, I'm actually getting stiff just writing and thinking about it right now. Lol

Weird I know, I am supposed to be fantasizing about other girls and shit, it's sick to fantasize about your GF especially when you've been together 7 years.