Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Poppy seeds) Experienced: Making the process easier

rolls said:
I tried this one last time and it made me feel very uncomfortable, nauseous, horrible pains between lungs and stomach (similar to when I took codeine and alcohol) made me very sleepy as well. No high at all just sickness and groggy.

I'm out, not worth it, makes me feel sick just thinking about drinking it. Other few times were definitely better but not good enough to bother. Drinking more just increased the tiredness/sick feeling not the high for me.

This definitely isn't a good high, it is more something for people who are addicted to opiates and need to keep playing that game. I tried this working 12 hour shifts in a paper towel factory, the stomach cramps, sweatiness, nausea, and cloudiness were worth it, because I could ignore my life and weeks passed in minutes.

It sort of opened my eyes to what people who are into opiates are really about.

HottButtaz said:
This definitely isn't a good high, it is more something for people who are addicted to opiates and need to keep playing that game. I tried this working 12 hour shifts in a paper towel factory, the stomach cramps, sweatiness, nausea, and cloudiness were worth it, because I could ignore my life and weeks passed in minutes.

It sort of opened my eyes to what people who are into opiates are really about.

if you're talking about poppy seeds, then i beg to differ sir or ma'am. i have gotten some of the BEST opiate highs i've ever had from PST. the only better high i've had is from a tramadol-morphine-hydrocodone cocktail (i've never IV'd anything so I'm not even talking about that kind of high). the great thing about PST or any other morphine related drug is the length of the high, a good 8-10 hours on a strong dose. PST is VERY euphoric, just a goddam great feeling.

i have NEVER gotten nauseous from PST or pods or morphine pills. the only time i got relatively ill was when i drank some tea made out of used seeds, about 3 days old and they had started to ferment and get nasty.

anybody who is not having luck with PST, its either you're just not wired for it or you're not getting good seeds.

as for the taste, i have gotten really used to it (not that i ever actually taste it, i always immediately either drink something strong like pickle juice to wash down each gulp, or i pop an altoids in my mouth. granted, its not the most pleasant experience in the world, and sometimes my gag reflex does kick in, but hell its not the worst goddam thing in the world :\ you will eventually get used to it if you use it for long enough.

Yeah its more my body has conditioned me to hate the taste from the experience. Just smelling the seeds afterwards triggered the gag reflex.

malfunkshun said:
if you're talking about poppy seeds, then i beg to differ sir or ma'am. i have gotten some of the BEST opiate highs i've ever had from PST. the only better high i've had is from a tramadol-morphine-hydrocodone cocktail (i've never IV'd anything so I'm not even talking about that kind of high). the great thing about PST or any other morphine related drug is the length of the high, a good 8-10 hours on a strong dose. PST is VERY euphoric, just a goddam great feeling.

you will eventually get used to it if you use it for long enough.

Ya see this is what I'm talking about. If you're gonna resigned to be a drug addict, killing great swaths of time chugging some foul brew, poppy seed tea is probably a godsend.

If you're just looking for new experiences, maybe to make a new memory with some chick or something, look elsewhere.

rolls said:
Just smelling the seeds afterwards triggered the gag reflex.

Exactly, i had one bad seed experience and now just plain seeds can make me gag. I'm ok w/pods, but not seeds ever again!

HottButtaz said:
Ya see this is what I'm talking about. If you're gonna resigned to be a drug addict, killing great swaths of time chugging some foul brew, poppy seed tea is probably a godsend.

If you're just looking for new experiences, maybe to make a new memory with some chick or something, look elsewhere.

whatever dude. its almost THE best high i've ever had. if it means chugging a glass of foul brew, so be it. i remember alcohol tasting pretty goddamn foul the first time i drank it, but hey, i got used to it. doesn't everybody? seems like the american passtime is killing great swaths of time chugging foul brew. ironic ain't it. and hard liquor STILL makes me gag, even worse than chugging PST.

I don't see what you're referring to as ironic, and I don't see you making any point other than you like to get high.

I like to get high too. . . . . .

Malfunkshun, ever tried to make a smokeable extract?

Survival0200 said:
^I thought you were somewhere above from abusing poppy seeds. ;)

Me? Not at all, gotta find something to cover for the half of the month my scripts don't!

HottButtaz said:
I don't see what you're referring to as ironic, and I don't see you making any point other than you like to get high.

that's because all you're interested in is your own itty bitty opinion here. you don't need to be a rocket scientist to understand my point.

8ft-Sativa said:
I like to get high too. . . . . .

Malfunkshun, ever tried to make a smokeable extract?

yeah, i think i even mentioned it either in this thread or another thread about PST. the way i did it was just to use ispropyl alcohol as the soluable medium instead of water. allow all of the alcohol to dry and you're left with a black gummy resin. scrape it up and shmoke it :)

i might try this again but instead of smoking it i think i'll eat it.

Some people recommend mixing juice squeezed from lemons to the mixture, to make the alkaloids dissolve easier - or something like that... Do you think there's any point in this?

well, i've heard that grapefruit juice can potentiate an opiate high. i really don't know what lemon juice does to pod tea to enhance it though. something about it being acidic, but i really have no idea. probably somebody has explained it here on the forums in some other thread

okay i've done this one time before... and i thought i'd try it again, due to feeling like complete crap because of a cold. btw, i have also had my share of opiates in the past... but i've been off them for about 1.5 years due to relocating. so anyway, i got exactly 430g of seeds (multiple small shakers) and a gallon jug (filled about 1/4, which equaled about two large drinking cup fulls). i poured the seeds in, poured the water in, capped it, shook it for about 2 or 3 minutes, i then removed the cap, poked a bunch of little holes in it, replaced cap, and let it drane downward into the 2 cups. i chugged them both in about 2 minutes (taste like balls) and felt great for about 5 hours. i ate a ton and my stomache hurt pretty bad, but that's my fault really.

just wanted to share my method. i think next time i'll use about 100 or so more grams of seeds, but i definitely felt good.

PST does not taste that bad. it tastes like the earth.. dirt. just add a little lemon & lime juice and grapefruit juice. I love this shit. but drink too much of it and you feel sooo nauseous and pukey sick. u have to know your dosage.. i accidently gave my boyfriend too much- he has no tolerance with opiates and he just felt soo sick and he never wants to touch it again but i love the stuff. i keep telling him that he took too much and to try it again at a much lower dosage but he said he needs some time. i can understand that.. ive taken too much vicodin or PST and at that moment told myself im NEVER EVER EVER touching that dank sh*t ever again and then a few days later i do it again and feel like a million bucks. ive tried several different sources and they were sh*t.. finally found a good source and its amazing. i really need to cut back and limit myself to 2 times a week though... i would suggest writing every dosage you take down somewhere.. the date and how much you drank so next time you know how much to take.. otherwise u can screw up the dosage and get sick.

How many of you have found the commercial seeds, meant to be used for baking and sold in small quantities, like 22 grams or 44 grams in one unit - to be efficacious?

2 times a week is too often for opiates, you will get hooked.

I use 1 to 1.5 cups of seeds.
1 to 1.5 cups of grapefriut juice.
warm to simmer, strain, enjoy!

I used to use up to 2.5 cups but the come downs were to hard.:p

Survival0200 said:
Some people recommend mixing juice squeezed from lemons to the mixture, to make the alkaloids dissolve easier - or something like that... Do you think there's any point in this?

nope, just makes it taste even worse

sallans said:
I use 1 to 1.5 cups of seeds.
1 to 1.5 cups of grapefriut juice.
warm to simmer, strain, enjoy!

I used to use up to 2.5 cups but the come downs were to hard.:p

anybody reading this for the first time and are only skimming the newest posts, do NOT use that method. check back in the thread, its all explained in detail.