Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Poppy seeds) Experienced: Making the process easier

becoming a bl

a little off topic, and welcoming heaps of troglodytic consternation, how many posts will boost one to the land of BL.

I know just one can get thee to the land of BS...

chuckle chuckle

RoxiPoppyGirl

Btw I emailed you my email address so respond please for info. Once again, I can't PM cuz I'm a lowly Greenlighter

I've tried poppy seed tea four times now. I have gotten a buzz...similar to a couple of hydrocone, just off of 200 grams of poppy seeds. As I posted earlier, I get a monthly presciption of hydros for menstrual pain...40, 5 mgs a month. So, I don't take them on a daily basis...just about 1-2 weeks out of the month. So, I may have a lower tolerance than some people who need like 500 grams of seeds. I have tried two different sources...one bulk and the other from the local supermarkets and have gotten the same result....a nice body buzz and euphoric high.

I will definitely use poppy seed tea if I get a cold or the flu this year...it's great at curing the sniffles and body aches. I don't mind the taste of it at all...after I make the tea, I warm it up a little and add honey. It's actually pretty good. I think the key to making the tea is NOT how long you let the seeds soak, but how much agitation (shaking) you do to get the goods off of the seeds.

Anyway, thought I would post my experiences. Have fun and be careful!

maryjanedoe said:
I think the key to making the tea is NOT how long you let the seeds soak, but how much agitation (shaking) you do to get the goods off of the seeds.

true

hey,
kind of having a bad experience with PST...drank some tea using 200 grams of the same seeds that I have been using, but feel SUPER SPEEDY...don't like it. I feel like I'm having a panic attack. I took some Xanax, so hoping to come down a little. I drank it about 3 hours ago...shouldn't I have "peaked" by now? I'm obviously ready to come down. I'm really shaky and hot. Its 40 degrees outside and I have all of the windows open and the fans on. I guess this batch had some of the "bad" alkaloids in it or its all in my mind. My stomach feels fine..I;m not nauseated or anything like that. So with that said, anyone else ever experienced this kind of feeling with PST? Any positive comments will help me greatly right now...8(

Well, since this is the Trip Reports forum...thought I would update my current PST experience that I mentioned in my last comment. I think either the Xanax is helping or I'm coming down a little. I'm not as speedy as I was 30 minutes ago. I've always been sensitive to stimulants...even caffeine. When I first drank the tea...it felt the same as it did the last four times I have done it. But after about 2 hours...things felt A LOT different than what I have experienced before. One thing that I did differently was take a Nexium for acid reflux...so I wonder if that may have had some sort of potentiating effect?

One of the main reasons that I am posting this is to somewhat warn the inexperienced PST users out there...such as myself...that even though you are using the same brand of seeds, doesn't mean that you are going to have the same results everytime. I was scared for a moment there. I am definitely going to have a hard time sleeping tonite...my eyes are droopy, but my body and brain feel totally awake and I am itching like crazy, but scratching feels awesome! I am assuming that maybe this batch of tea had more thebaine than the other opium alkaloids? I just wanted to post and let everyone know to be careful!

Whats the active ingredient in Nexium, some acid reflux drugs are often used as potentiators for opiates.

hi all
just wondering if anyone knew if blue/grey seeds are any good? I know ppl say that the black ones are good, but the reason im asking is I have found finally somewhere where I can get them in bulk (on line). so I asked where she gets them from and she said that she buys them from a wholesaler in 25kg lots and then proceeded to say that the color was blue/grey; so before i go ahead and order any, I was wanting to know if color had any indication of quality or is it just a hit and miss situation, cuz again I have read that batches vary. If any one can shed some light on this it would be appreciated thanks

rolls said:
Whats the active ingredient in Nexium, some acid reflux drugs are often used as potentiators for opiates.

The chemical name of Nexium is "Esomeprazole Magnesium"...it's one of those proton pump inhibitor type prescription drugs...not sure what that means exactly. It apparently decreases the production of acid in the stomach. The reason I made that comment about it possibly being a potentiator is b/c I've heard that tagament is...but I'm not sure they are in the same drug family.

elz said:
hi all
just wondering if anyone knew if blue/grey seeds are any good? I know ppl say that the black ones are good

All depends on whether they've been washed or not. If they haven't then no matter the colour they will be good, if they have then its anyones guess. What country are you in?

maryjanedoe said:
hey,
kind of having a bad experience with PST...drank some tea using 200 grams of the same seeds that I have been using, but feel SUPER SPEEDY...don't like it. I feel like I'm having a panic attack. I took some Xanax, so hoping to come down a little. I drank it about 3 hours ago...shouldn't I have "peaked" by now? I'm obviously ready to come down. I'm really shaky and hot. Its 40 degrees outside and I have all of the windows open and the fans on. I guess this batch had some of the "bad" alkaloids in it or its all in my mind. My stomach feels fine..I;m not nauseated or anything like that. So with that said, anyone else ever experienced this kind of feeling with PST? Any positive comments will help me greatly right now...8(

That's weird, I've never had an experience like that and I've had a lot of PST. Sorry about the bad reaction. I really have no clue as to the reason.

rolls im in australia and im not sure if they have been washed or not, i guess i just have to take a chance... well I have just gone ahead ordered them so I will let you know how I go once I have recived them; crossing fingers.. since the spencers brand from the supermarket havent been so good get a slight buzz but not anything to rave about keep you posted

Last edited:
ok i read about using alcohol instead of water and then letting it evaporate to obtain a resin. would it be possible to iv this?

when you use alcohol to get a resin, it is a gooey, pulpy sticky mass of black gunk. I for one would have no idea how to go about IV'ing it. Then again I've never IV'd anything.

Hmmm... well, I guess theoretically it's possible then. I'm sure you've got enough sense though to research it more thoroughly before you try it right?

triiper said:
ok i read about using alcohol instead of water and then letting it evaporate to obtain a resin. would it be possible to iv this?

no, the resulting gunk is incredibly impure, i tried to smoke it in a lightbulb and it didn't work (inhaling fuckloads of nasty tasting smoke but not feeling anything)

Seriously, you need to make sure to NEVER IV plant material... an extraction from a plant is plant material. You can get all sorts of terrible viral, bacterial, and/or fungal infections and death is possible.

No responsible source would EVER recommend IVing this gunk or any plant extraction under any circumstances.

i'm pretty sure the alcohol bath would kill anything viral, bacterial, or fungal. shouldn't filtering the final product through tight cotton keep plant material out? and the tiny plant particles that make it through (the stuff you can't really see, if any even gets through), shouldn't it not be harmful as it is organic? i'm curious, as it could be a safe alternative to injecting pills (which i avoid obviously). cellulose and talc are micro crystals that get lodged in your body, and you can't avoid them completely without using a micron filter. i seriously doubt the plant material would act the same way. of course the risk of bacteria/viruses/fungus is very real, but again, 99% pure alcohol.

Well I have no experience with IVing personally. But I have come to understand what I said to be the case through discussion here over the years. I definitely think using cotton would not be reliable enough to filter out all particles... MAYBE a micron filter. In any case, please make sure to research it very thoroughly before trying, if you are set on it.