Best Weight Loss Drug?

StoneColdRules316

Ex-Bluelighter
Best Wieght Loss Drug?

hey. if someone who is 6 foot 215 lbs what would u reccommend? like i used to be way into lifting And i could Bench 315 like 3 months ago and i wieghed 200 at the time. I basically have nothing to lift for anymore and i work now so i dont have the time to devote to it (Since football ended i have nothing really to work for.)

But i have no membership to a gym anymore either. So i just been doing curls, Bench, military press, situps and pushups at home.

But i gained 15 lbs and its not muscle. and even at 200 i wanted to lose a couple lbs. So i want to get down to like 190 or so. Whats the best pill to take to help with that?

Ephedrine. *Note: Ephedra was banned in the US, however, Ephedrine was not as it is still under the control of the FDA and sold usually in products containing guafenesin such as Primatene brand tablets.

EC Stack.

I've been on it for the past two days, and so far the energy boost is enormous.

you need to do cardio ~5Xday/week for 45-60min, clean diet, and use a E/C/Y stack if needed. But remember, a clean diet is ~70% of the weight loss.

Roger&Me said:
Ephedrine. *Note: Ephedra was banned in the US, however, Ephedrine was not as it is still under the control of the FDA and sold usually in products containing guafenesin such as Primatene brand tablets.

ok. what products would that be? i need names

Phentermine is great for energy and appitite suppression, just talk to your docter because it is a prescription diet pill. I don't take them anymore, but back when I used to they were excellent for a nice rush of energy and totally killed my appitite. This doesn't mean I did not eat at all, rather just that I had to force down whatever healthy food I was supposed. Better then getting hungry and then eating the wrong stuff, or too much of the right stuff.

i dont need prescription or anything.

that ashtma shit is it OTC and will it affect me cause i dont have asma?

Yes clenbuterol or albuterol could also be of consideration if you can source them, Mr. Stone.

Giza said:
NYCA = Norephedrine/Yohimbine/Caffeine/Aspirin

The N is illegal and banned by the FDA in every form. Replace th N with vasopro ephedrine obtained at most BB sites. The A has been proven to be useless and inefective. Replace the A with Synephrine and /or green tea extract. so it looks like a E/C/Y/S/GT stack.

LOL show me the proven A useless.

And why stop there? If your gonna get fancy why not go ALCAR/GLA/CLA/ALA/GTE/N/Y/C/S/A/T3

The point is NYCA can be had on the UG scene, as a whole synergestic blend, as opposed to sourcing the raw materials yourself.

Thats the kinda stack I'm talking about =D

Didn't realise NYCA/ECA stacks could actually be bought as single UG products, I just assumed everyone made em up themselves.