• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Salvia Divinorum vs. DMT

If you tried both Salvia and DMT (separately), which do you prefer?

• Total voters
<MINDETERGENT> said:
^^^come on i thought this was a community not community service...

One that it probably best not approached with demands addressed to "hey you damn rollers"... 8)

I think it was the use of the term 'rollers' that brought comment, my friend %)

Seriously, smoked DMT and Salvia have very little in common and taking a bit of time to read some of the hundreds, if not thousands of reports archived here should explain how and why.

Awwww I actually thought this would be kind of a cool thread. :eek:

/lazy

both act for a short time and can lead to intense visionary experiences. the similarities end there. it's almost like "DMT and MIDAZOLAM. How're they different or alike?"

^ True. I think there is value in this thread though that the differences can be highlighted trough contrast. Like on the surface you can see that these substances are very similar in that they are short and intense. But why is it that DMT is held as like the holy grail of psychs while salvia is scoffed at? You can only get so much of an idea of the differences reading about the substances individually. To me it doesn't sound like there is that much of a difference between salvia and DMT when reading about the substances individually except that people seem to love one and loath the other (generally speaking of course).

ok let me clear this up...
is like people like K but deem dust?
Or dust vs K
i prefer dust
very straight forward and evil
i feel likle K is a afternoon stroll...
but again this is DMT and SALVIA which i never done....
so...?

<MINDETERGENT> said:
Or dust vs K
i prefer dust
so...?

Well if your lookin for somethin new to try for fun, go with the DMT. I think that Salvia is a waste of time. I've tripped on it 6-7 times, and wasn't really satisfied with any of them. Kinda leaves this weird sensation in the skin during the trip that I found uncomfortable, same with the friends I'd smoke it with. Also, it way to pricey. The "trip" is short as hell and more weird than fun. Some use it for other reasons than tryna find something fun to do, but I'm a lil different so yeaa...
DMT on the other I've had fun with. I've found that its cheaper, and lacing bud with it is the shit. World looked like spiral of colors for a lil bit on one trip, it was pretty tight. A friend of mine fell back in his chair one time and started mumbling something about the trees chasing him or somethin like that... Heh, but yea, I'd go with the DMT, fuck Salvia.
that's jus my opinion anyway...

Salvia = Fun if your a High priest Shaman.

DMT = Fun for all ages.

In a nutshell.

MikeJ77 said:
DMT on the other I've had fun with. I've found that its cheaper, and lacing bud with it is the shit.

You've found that DMT is cheaper than Salvia? On what planet? DMT is highly illegal and goes for about $300/gram. Salvia is still legal in most places and you can get a pound for like $50? Are you talking about the extracts?

<MINDETERGENT> said:
your anwser makes no scence...no offence

<MINDETERGENT> said:
Or dust vs K
i prefer dust
so...?

Let me get this straight. His answer made no sense, but that load of garbage you typed does? I don't think you should be messing with either of these substances. If you must pick, go with Salvia. Not because I prefer it by any means, but because DMT "desires not the barren wasteland of your dessicated viscera."

Quote from SeaLab2021.. the Stimutacs episode =)

dankoni said:
You've found that DMT is cheaper than Salvia? On what planet? DMT is highly illegal and goes for about $300/gram. Salvia is still legal in most places and you can get a pound for like $50? Are you talking about the extracts?

I've seen DMT go for $90 a g, and the extracts (which you pretty much need to get anywhere) are pretty exspensive... I think I paid 40 for a gram of 10x from a headshop, which didn't last me very long.

Salvia's a dissociative and DMT is a hallucinogen (unless i'm mistaken). It's like comparing fruits with vegetables. Salvia is likely to take you the shit outta your world, make you forget about your body, your world, etc. But i imagine DMT does the same too, but i've never taken it. Maybe someone can give you that answer.

Salvia's a dissassociative now? When did this come about?