• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

How fast can you become addicted to Crystal Meth?

C1RCA STARR

Bluelighter
I first tried meth when i was 16 years old in August 2004. From then on i would by dub sacks weekly. People would begin to say that i am addicted and shit. I am already addicted to ciggarettes and i felt that i was not addicted and that i would know when i was craving it. I then quit for 2 months.. no problem. My friends asked if i would do it again with them and i said sure, and ever since then things went back to the weekly thing. Lately though i have not felt the same GREAT feeling before, maybe for like 30 minutes or so but that's it. (oh yea i have always smoked it out of a pipe.. never sniffed) I just did it this past weekend from not doin it for about 2 weeks. I feel that i don't wanna do that shit anymore cuz it doesnt affect me as hard. Simple as that, no crazvings or anything. Has anyone became addicted to meth that fast? What are the cravings like? Cuz meth is definitly some shit i would not wanna get into.

Cravings are purely psychological.

As for how fast addiction starts.
How long is a string?

>>Cravings are purely psychological.>>

And psychology is physiological.

ebola

mental

Swim beileve after being a veteran here that is reallly up to the person which is the deciding factor of wether or not they get addicted. Some people let themselves go others can handle it. Swim knows a certain geezer lawyer that may make his own however he can control his habit. I shot it , smoked , and inssuflated it however I am not addicted . You have to have the power over the drugs you control them they don't control you..

that helps a lot.. i never did think i was addicted. It's just that i liked to the feeling so much i would always wanna tweak the next time i could. But yea that makes me feel much better.

I truly believe that if someone is addicted to nictotine.....they can very easily become addicted to just about anything.

^really??!!!

cause i thought it was more like this:

|-----------------------------------------------------|

PurrrinInOk said:
I truly believe that if someone is addicted to nictotine.....they can very easily become addicted to just about anything.

I thought nicotine was fairly easy to get addicted to.....

nicotine isn't as physically addicting as most people think. it's usually a social addiction, so if you aren't around people who smoke it's pretty easy to give up. it's not even that rewarding of a drug either. it's just very available and doesn't get in the way of your ability to perform mental tasks and such. plus, SMOKING A CIGARETTE MAKES YOU LOOK COOL.

it took me about 2 weeks. after that, i switched over to bars. since i was tired all the time, i didn't want to do speed.
try to find some bars.
they shoudl cost 3-5 dollars a piece.

thats your best bet

I was hooked from my first line, I kept on until I was hospitalized for speed-psychosis. I was soo stupid.

RoboticOpiateMaster said:
it took me about 2 weeks. after that, i switched over to bars. since i was tired all the time, i didn't want to do speed.
try to find some bars.
they shoudl cost 3-5 dollars a piece.

thats your best bet

bars? like places people go to drink alcohol?

^^ I blelieve he is referring to Xanax "bars" which are 2mg of alprazolam. People shouldn't post drug slang and prices, especially when it has nothing to do with the original question. Not to mention "bars" are addictive themselves.

I've only done it twice and constantly craved it for weeks afterward. It does feel great to have your dopamine levels jacked up through the roof.

that helps a lot, i dont know about switching to another addicition but i think i'll just stop wit the meth now

"First time I shot crystal meth... I came in my pants" -- some random speedfreak from a video I watched in my college abnormal psych class...

sounds pretty quickly addictive to me