• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin and Urine Testing

CreativeRandom

Ex-Bluelighter
If one were to slam $10 of H one night, then have a piss test the next day, would they pass?

What must they do to pass?

What causes false negatives, that one can say they ate/took to excuse any positive? Surely the level detected can't be that high.

Thanks in advance, and I posted this in the wrong thread. Don't mean to clutter this forum, I have no problem with this being deleted in 5 hours.

CreativeRandom said:
If one were to slam $10 of H one night, then have a piss test the next day, would they pass?
No
CreativeRandom said:
What must they do to pass?
Given a sub-24 hour timeframe the only option is not to do the heroin.
CreativeRandom said:
What causes false negatives, that one can say they ate/took to excuse any positive?
Codeine, morphine and poppies. All of which are illegal too.
CreativeRandom said:
Surely the level detected can't be that high.
Most drugs can be detected up 72~96 hours after ingestion. Heroin breaks down into morphine, so after 8 hours its hard (but not impossible) to tell if you took heroin or morphine, but obvious you did one of them.

To put it bluntly DO NOT DO DRUGS LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE A TEST!!!! Are you nuts?! Its just fucking stupid. Since you are only using $10 doses, its obvious you aren't addicted, so don't need your dose, so DONT DO IT!!!

Drug Testing forum ->

CreativeRandom said:

What causes false negatives, that one can say they ate/took to excuse any positive? Surely the level detected can't be that high.

Thanks in advance, and I posted this in the wrong thread. Don't mean to clutter this forum, I have no problem with this being deleted in 5 hours.

I poppy seeds can cause a false positive. Poppy seed muffins are legal, BTW.

you could try to explain it away with some sort of excuse involving codeine. e.g. "i had a splitting migraine yesterday, and i took 24 nurofen plus tablets over the course of the day" - an average of two an hour - which may be believable.
Also, tell the tester dude before you take the test - also pretend not to know what you're talking about e.g. " i don't know if this will affect the test but...."
Codeine is converted to morphine in the body right? so is heroin - therefore the opiate piss test will go positive for opiates whichever one you use. There is probably a more decisive test (mass spec. anyone?) to determine exactly which opiate you used, but it is unlikely they would go to such lengths. The codeine excuse is (should be) legitimate.
since you live in america you will have to substitute the brand name of a common o.t.c. codeine containing painkiller in your area
(tylenol or something?) - make sure the excuse is legit as well!!!hope that helps

Isn't codeine scheduled in America? I can't say I took codeine! That's just as bad as saying I took heroin and thats why I am going to fail the test Mr.Tester!

Though I can say I took poppy seeds and DXM containing cough syrups.

I didn't need to be tested today. So I'm good. But this is good to know stuff anyways.

sorry, i wasn't aware of that - in the u.k. codeine is available O.T.C. when there is not more than 12.8mgs per regular dose (at least, that's what the nurofen is - im improvising a bit here)
em, if you're really stuck, would it not be better to say you used codeine anyway, surely the penalties won't be as strict as for heroin?
Would they ask for a script if you said it was prescribed (for migraines, back pain etc.)?