• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Snorting DMT!

have you seen the trip reports forum? or perhaps you could have tacked it onto the original thread you started rather than creating a new one, it doesn't lend itself to much discussion.

DMT is indeed a very special hallucinogen. Your first experience, assuming u hit it right - will always stay with you.

I remember my first DMT experience. It absolutly blew me away. I saw and felt things i never knew possible while under the influence of its power. I would like to also say that DMT is by no means a "fun" drug. Its a very introspective experience. Often this drug tells you things about the workings of your mind. To get the most out of this substance you must have noble intentions. To gain more from it try not to impose your own thoughts and feelings on the experience. I find just sitting back and letting go the best policy. Quite frequently when i do DMT i start speaking tongues. This strange language comes spurting out of my mouth and its like a force.. Something is pushing it out of me.. anyway.. dont wanna go too much into detail.. glad you enjoyed it..

Merged with original thread, there was no need for another.

we once got a hold of some DMT, in a wierd, gluggy brown powder form, and tried snorting it twice - burnt like a mofo, clogged up, little absorption, sucked dick. i wouldn't advise it...we didn't get anything. we tried hittin it in a bong as well and nothin happened, so maybe we just got bunk shit

sourlemone said:
we once got a hold of some DMT, in a wierd, gluggy brown powder form, and tried snorting it twice - burnt like a mofo, clogged up, little absorption, sucked dick. i wouldn't advise it...we didn't get anything. we tried hittin it in a bong as well and nothin happened, so maybe we just got bunk shit

Perhaps it would have paid off to RESEARCH the chemical you just bought...

think "Crack pipe"

didn't buy it, got it for free. no time to research, i snorted a line at a bus stop, it was impulse. so we wasted it in a bong, who cares? no need to get all self-righteous, it was stupid taking something without knowing anything about it, sure, I'll admit, but we all learn from our mistakes

does anyone know what the after effects or comedown is like on DMT, does itt effect u the next day or week like acid

abcdefg said:
does anyone know what the after effects or comedown is like on DMT, does itt effect u the next day or week like acid

Depends.

If you have a profound experience, it can effect your entire life.

But generally, you'll be fine the next day. Hell, you'll be fine in a few hours if you only have a small amount!

red waxy stuff aye. Sounds like a basic metho extract. U won't be able to get any real effects from it, only able to smoke it and the effects are minimal. You will need to further extract it or find urself a MAOI and take it orally. I'm working on extracting atm. I've stripped about a kilo of bark and used methanol to make that red/brown clump of crap. Aint bothered using it. When I get time, I will be further extracting it by using a some diluted HCl, which seperates the solids from the active shit which is a yellowy liquid. Thing is, I am not quite sure how I am goin to basify the solution. I mean I know I can use caustic soda, but tryin to figure out how I will be able to seperate it afterwards....

Anyhoo, my advice, find a MAOI or extract it.

Peace Out

Wow,
i snorted a line at a bus stop, it was impulse
that was probably one of the most amazing things I have ever read. If you said that amoungst people who use DMT regularly they would have smacked you round the head. Can you imagine what could have hapened if you actually had broken through on the edge of the road........ smart, real smart

would've had a hell of a trip, that's for sure. for chrissakes, I've already admitted it was a stupid thing to do, and like i've fucking said, everybody learns from their mistakes. you're young, you're stupid, you're carefree, you're reckless. bad decisions, inappropriate timing. shit happens. I got out of this one. but thanks for the heads up, i'll make sure i've got my arms up round my head next time I'm telling this story round the campfire to some DMT users