GHB..... how do bodybuilders use it?

^^Point taken. Excellent piece of information that I completely overlooked...thanks for the heads up on that one.

GHB is also found endogenously in the brain:

Gamma-hydroxybutyric acid as a
signaling molecule in brain

However, gamma-hydroxybutyric acid is also an endogenous substance, which is synthesized and released in the brain by specific neuronal pathways, implicated in the control of the GABAergic, dopaminergic, and opioid systems. This control is mediated by specific gamma-hydroxybutyric acid receptors with a unique distribution in brain and a specific ontogenesis and pharmacology. Stimulation of these receptors induces specific cellular responses. Taken together, these results suggest that gamma-hydroxybutyric acid possesses most of the properties required of a neurotransmitter/neuromodulator in the brain.

^^
He is probably emphasizing the fact that our brains are designed to specifically utilize the GHB molecule, which would imply that GHB serves a specific, positive function of sorts in our bodies.

Just a guess...

ahwel GHB is fuckn mad to go rocking with....better than any other drug....just have to be carefull n not take too much....ive been on it for ages...feel fine...no come down....stil go to school...n stil smart
SO fuk use al that say that g is shit n dat it fuks wit ur head cos it doesnt

stil go to school...n stil smart
SO fuk use al that say that g is shit n dat it fuks wit ur head cos it doesnt

I think you just negated your own point there....

victor_iskandar ahwel GHB is fuckn mad to go rocking with....better than any other drug....just have to be carefull n not take too much....ive been on it for ages...feel fine...no come down....stil go to school...n stil smart

Victor_iskandar does not represent the interests of GHB International Incorporated, or any of it's Subsidiaries.

lifeisforliving said:
Victor_iskandar does not represent the interests of GHB International Incorporated, or any of it's Subsidiaries.

LOL! It's been a rough day, and that gave me the laugh I needed!

heard g would make your muscles sore the next day after working out.....dont ever mix downers with it....especially alcohol.......

shith3ad said:
heard g would make your muscles sore the next day after working out.....dont ever mix downers with it....especially alcohol.......

Dude, why dig up a thread that's over 3 years old just to say something that bland?