GHB..... how do bodybuilders use it?

Giza I'm gonna have to say you are a bit out of line here.

Brain neurotransmitter function is not a stable and understandable subject. You can't look at one neurotransmitter and make a generality about all of them. Serotonin, Dopamine, and even Sodium all have different neurochemical, physiological, and homeostatic responses.

Our minds constantly have a flux and reflux of all of these brain chemicals. Dopamine Serot. and acetylcholine have fluctuations throughout the day, more than tenfold that of a resting person. These constant ups and downs shows that the human brain is plain fickle. Drug use is merely a synthetic manipulation of brain function that could naturally take place.

The bottom line is that I don't know, and I dont think anyone knows what long term fluxes in the dopamine system do, but I will tell you it doesnt cause brain damage and doesnt make people loony, thats just plain rediculous.

LISTEN FOR FUCK SAKES, Its not the fluxuations. its when the fluxuations occur because of an exogenous source. If the nuerotransmitter levels are fluxuating because of the bodies NATURAL OWN neurological systems, then its FINE. But if your INTRODUCING EXOGENOUS variables, OBVIOUSLY theres the potential for complications.

ROFL and the fact that you try and say dopamine doesnt make people loony??? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PSYCHOSIS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF DRUGS CAUSE PSYCHOSIS AND IF YOU DO, DO YOU KNOW HOW IT IS THESE DRUGS WORK VIA NEUROTRANSMITTERS? If you DID you'd take back your 'doesnt make people loony' statement.

its when the fluxuations occur because of an exogenous source.

Wow. Like steroids you mean? Or GH injections?

ROFL and the fact that you try and say dopamine doesnt make people loony??? HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF PSYCHOSIS? DO YOU KNOW WHAT KIND OF DRUGS CAUSE PSYCHOSIS AND IF YOU DO, DO YOU KNOW HOW IT IS THESE DRUGS WORK VIA NEUROTRANSMITTERS? If you DID you'd take back your 'doesnt make people loony' statement.

What are you discussing Giza? A hardcore methamphetamine addiction? Or the moderate use of GHB as a sleep aid during a steroid cycle?

Step away from the pipe Giza... and lose the CAPS please.

Maybe start a new split-thread so you can keep on going "off" on your anti-drug rant please. I'll even read it for shits and giggles.

everyday use is NOT moderate use for recreational drugs. Thats a god damn addiction, even if you add 'sleep-aid' or 'anti-depressant' after it. Yet again, part of the delusion. You'd have to be a drug user turned ex-drug user to undrstand.

Exactly what i was going to say. There is NO way that any use of GHB as a GH releaser could be considered moderate use. It would have to be used constantly for the space of 6 months, etc, etc..

As a sleep aid or antidepressent- maybe occaisonal (once or twice a month) could be considered moderate. Everyday use whilst on a cycle again is not moderate (given cycles are usually between 4-12 weeks in length).

Personally i dont believe that using AAS is moderate use of these drugs either. But it is means to an end not a way of pumping yourself full of something and claiming its benificial (to your health)....

But GHB is probably better for you than booze or pot- so if u wanna party then its the BBers best friend.

You want to tell me the difference between homeostatic response of exogeneous and endo anything!!! There is none. Thats why they remain fluctions, perhaps exaggerated perhaps not.

I didn't say dopamine isn't a brain chem involved in psychosis, I'm saying that brain chemical homeostasis is much more elastic that with most exogenous drugs because of short half-life and normal daily fluctuations.

Giza said:
LISTEN FOR FUCK SAKES, Its not the fluxuations. its when the fluxuations occur because of an exogenous source. If the nuerotransmitter levels are fluxuating because of the bodies NATURAL OWN neurological systems, then its FINE. But if your INTRODUCING EXOGENOUS variables, OBVIOUSLY theres the potential for complications.

Maybe so in the short-term but when using something daily as is being suggested in this thread for prolonged periods of time I would bet on everything I own there is long term and PERMENANT changes in the homeostasis of both the neurological systems as well as endocrine systems. HOW CAN THERE NOT BE? The body is designed to adjust to circumstances, and adjusting to the circumstance of exogenously altered neurochemistry for a prolong period of time is fucking suicide, if not literally then definetly at the least, mentally.

I mean how 'harm reductive' can you be if your supporting using a recreational drug at an addicts level of abuse claiming its to make you bigger (SAD) and then claiming to these people (pretty much idiots) who want to incorporate their getting high lifestyle into their getting fit lifestyle so badly theyd beleive anything, that its not only POSSIBLE, but HEY, its ABSOLUTELY SAFE know why??? Cause we are calling it 'moderate use' and moderate use is a-okay so lets go get blazed!!!

I now wonder if 5alpha even is busy or if he chooses not to visit this board LOL, kinda sad if your own moderator wont even stop by to participate cause its such a lost cause.

Just for the record, I was advocating that:

GHB is a great sleep aid during a roid cycle.
GHB does cause modest increases in GH - not enough to add anything appreciably to steroid cycle, but still not to be forgotten.

GHB should be used with care due to it's sedating qualities.

I do not advocate long-term (months and months) use of the substance (or any habit-forming substance for that matter).

My comment regarding that is that it has been tried for months and months and has exhibited no long-term damage. That doesn't mean we're all good-2-go and do GHB every day.

There is very very low toxicity with GHB, please read about it and educate others.

We should all take a chill-pill on this thread.

this is all getting ridiculous. Even though it's pointless to try to raise endogenous GH to get any results, you can elevate them more through using L-dopa(which won't raise prolactin either), so why would you use GHB? The answer is to get high. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love GHB, but I use it to get HIGH.(well, don't use it anymore because I no longer do rec. drugs).

Last comment.. you're right.. this is crazy.

My point is that:

I do GHB during a roid cycle because I HATE benzodiazipines.. I hate the feel, the messed up feel in the morning, and the bad sleep. Benzos mess with my motivation for doing a workout. and THAT my friend, is serious %) .

That's it, that's all.

I don't do GHB to get high, just to sleep when I hit the bed.

STOP PM'ING ME LIFEISFORLIVING - NO I WILL NOT LET YOU SUCK MY COCK, CHRIST.

lifeisforliving said:
I don't do GHB to get high, just to sleep when I hit the bed.

I would classify this as a very good reason to use GHB. Alot of AAS cause insomnia(tren especially), and everyone knows how important sleep is to building muscle. In my opinion, that isn't abuse, it's just plain use.

It has nothing to do with intelligence. Its called me having no respect for you, and me also telling you to stop privately messaging me because I consider it harassment. You PM'd me once, I said not to PM me ever again. You've PM'd me twice since then. STOP, I WONT LET YOU SUCK MY DICK DUDE.

jeez giza i think u need 2 lay off the roids man.
or perhaps get prescribed some benzos for vivid_temper.

Giza doesn't study neurology, he works in a bar serving drinks. People who have good memories will back me up on this one. He's a liar, living in his own little world.

Errrrmmmmmm.... I work in Pizza Hut. But i still study Artificial intelligence / Software Engineering. Was Einstien a clerk in a Patent office or a Physicist?

Giza has gone from one knowledgable juicemonkey to an ass with an uncontrollable temper. Sorry bro, but as you say BigBen has lost all respect in your eyes for his reliance on cannabis (not a big deal, IMO) I have similarly lost all respect for you and your callous and unyeilding attitude. Go preach the bible if you want followers, but I for one am here to ask questions and test the limits.

If you want a giza-free bluelight all you have to do is go into his profile and click 'ignore'. It makes it a little strange sometimes because you won't see any of his posts, but you might see some responses. Still, better then listening to this crap all day long.

Fact is, GHB isn't even a drug, Giza.

It's a FOOD. Yep. A simple carbohydrate. Imagine that. And you asked how could it be possible that daily use doesn't cause a permanent change in one's body? Well, let's see here. GHB metabolizes into CO2 and WATER.

Gone from the body in roughly four hours. GONE. So you tell me. What has changed in the body six hours later?

And about this neurotransmitter babbling. Trouble with bluffing me on that one is that I am a schizophrenic, and I have been studying neurotransmitters/neuropathies/psychiatric anomolies for twenty years, as well as living with the condition first hand. I've been to several of the most respected doctors known when it comes to schizophrenia because of a certain side effect that I also have (which I will not mention here). This side effect has resulted in a very comprehensive analysis of certain drugs and how they impact my brain vs. the non-schizoid brain.

If you're really smart, you can actually figure out what I'm referring to. I'll clue you in so you don't go and expose your ignorance any further without being fairly warned.

I'm 37 years old, and I entered the Navy in 1989. I went to boot camp in Florida, and graduated Navy Nuclear School with honors. I was one of nine people to put into TPD as a result of schizo from that group, and the ONLY one to get a recommendation from my senior chief to continue on for intelligence training, having entered the Navy NON commissioned.

In fact, when I went into the Navy, I was homeless for ten months prior. I spent six weeks sleeping outside. No friends, no crashing on anybody's couch. By the grace of God above I remembered myself one misty morning as I watched children play in the surf, chasing the gulls and collecting seashells for their parents. I knew right then and there God lives.

I've written over fifty letters to the US congress regarding GHB. I actually brought the attention of congress to a certain cigarette manufacturer that GBL is on their additive list, right on their website. This is in direct conflict with the 14th ammendment, and that helped free several people who had charges pending against them for possessing GBL. Those people will never ever know who they are, and I will never ever tell them who I am personally. But I just told you because you are by far the person who is at the most risk of killing yourself with drugs on this entire board, and once you figure out why I say that you will maybe be able to actually HELP someone someday instead of trying to appear to be smarter than you really are.

From that much, along with my on line information, you can find out exactly who you're talking to and then decide if I'm as stupid as you're suggesting.

Think about the handle SYNCHROJET. It ain't that tough.

Now go study up a bit, like you suggested, and then get back with us when you think you have something intelligent to say.

This board ain't a pissing contest, son. It's a harm reduction board. Do your research from what I just gave you and consider yourself lucky to have a resource like this board. People work hard to put this thing together. LOTS of people want education over punishment...people who you probably hate by default and pure ignorance.

I'll tell you this much, Giza. Face to face I guarantee you'd reconsider the things you're saying on this board about me. Matter of fact, I bet you'd take that bet you proposed up a few paragraphs ago and bury it as deep as you could.

Never know who you're talking to here, bud. Best advice -- keep that in mind.

Peace.

synchrojet said:
Fact is, GHB isn't even a drug, Giza.

It's a FOOD. Yep. A simple carbohydrate.
Drugs can surely be carbohydrate based an not a food. GHB is definately a drug.
Antithrombotics can be Based on Synthetic Oligosaccharides
Some antibiotics are carbohydrate based
The science of carbohydrate based drugs even has a name, Glycomics.