• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Xanax vs Klonopin vs Valium

lunarDISCObanquet

Bluelighter
I know I've seen similar threads, but I was just curious to see how these ranked among the bluelighters. Put em in the order of how much you like them and then a little brief description of why.%)

OD mods - I moved this from HOMELESS to here (my apologies if it doesn't fit). I wasn't sure if it's 'social' nature will be welcome but the subject matter is best suited for this forum. Do with it as you see fit.

Xanax - Shorter life span, faster kick in
Valium - Longest Life Span, Moderate kick in time, acts as a mild muscle relaxer as well
Klonopin - Long Life span, 1-2 Hour to fully kick

Dont get caught in a Benzo addiction if you didnt already know. Great drugs, awesome short term value. But thats it.

klonopin - Seems to cause loss of inhibitions the most for me. Seems to also mess me up the most out of the three.

Xanax - Hits pretty quick, love using them for sleep, but not as fun for me as the k-pins.

Valium - The longest, and the most mellow. Valium never really messes me up as bad as the first two, but I'll take them whenever I can.

Xanax - Maybe because I haven't gotten my hands that much, but they are my favorite. I get the highest and sleep like a baby.
Klonopin - Pretty much don't do much for me unless I am boozing since I have been popping them for a while. But they are great to get you a sleep after doing coke all night.
Valium - They never did much for me, but I'll take them if someone offers.

Valium - The only benzo I can actually "feel" - in the right situation, can give me euphoria followed by itself.. plus the muscle relaxation is nice. And, it lasts, and you're not going to go out of control from munching Valiums..

Klonopins - similar to above, but not quite as good.

Xanax - I can't "feel" these things - When I take 3 or 4mg, I find myself doing wierd things and calling everyone I know for example, without really "feeling" a discernable effect - Im heavily under the influence but I dont realize it. Can be a bad scene.

Valium also seems to hit the quickest. 20mg valium is nice, if taken early enough in the day.. but good luck getting up the next day after eating em ;)

klonopins- best 'buzz' , seems to be the strongest and longest one, make me feel more 'drunk'deffinitly more motor loss.

xanax-no real 'buzz' but a deffinite mood lifter and very calming but a lil short

valiums-makes me really mellow, and makes me a lil 'slow', more so than the k-pins.

all extremely good with weed.

xanax is the best in my opinion. awesome for drinking with and feel really euphoric and happy feeling.

klonopin - nice for getting fucked up but usually have a bad hangover from it the last day.

valium havent used it that much but just went to sleep when i did it.

I have anexiety and therefore I feel the relief as a big part of the "high".

I'd say valium gives me the most, even though its weak, but its definately the best for me. Its the most complete block of anexiety in a good dose and never makes me fall asleep.

Klonopin is nice, my personal favourite to get off on, even though I don't use it anymore.

Xananx is just to sedating for me to take it regualarly, its good value for money though. I can not understand the hype, rohypnol is the best power-benzo.

Peace

Valium is the only one out of the three that I find actually gets me high.
Xanax either tends to make me fall asleep or make me very confused and is probably the least recreational for me. Great for some instant relief of anxiety durring opiate withdrawl though.

Klonopin ranks inbetween the two.

Last edited:
Xanax is my favorite...kicks in quick, though it doesn't last long. I just like the relaxed feeling that it provides me with over the other two..
Klonopin is a close second, taking a bit longer to kick in, and making me sleep longer...
Valium I don't like much for recreation. It's 'okay', but gives me one hell of a hangover the next day whereas the others only do in large quantities.

I don't like benzos at all, but if i did, i would do K-pin all day.

Out of the three, Klonopin works the best for anxiety. Xanax is probably the better of the 3 for recreational purposes, and Valium, I don't like Valium too much.

Benzodiazepines aren't really recreational in the first place. I use them mainly for what they were made for. Anxiety and panic attacks.

^ as you see in everyone elses posts, everyone reacts different to these drugs, they can be recreational but as you said use them for what they're meant for anxiety and panic attacks also good for stimulant comedowns.