• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

heroin pressed into pill form??

Are you sure it wasn't a piece off a "Finger?" A finger is a piece of dope in the shape of a piece of chalk usually weighing 10 grams. A "slice" of it would look like a "one gram pill." I too use to cop dope in Massachusetts and I had gotten that a number of times - always bomb shit.

yes....it was a actual pressed pill......I have gotten finger pieces before as well tho.....

All I can imagine is that maybe some dude who manufactures "fingers" also has a pill press.....

ITs definately not a new phenomena, as mentioned. Pressed heroin tablets are not new, and are easier to smuggle. But they still smell and dogs can get em. Im myself prefer the clear capsules full of the fluffy white powder, because you dont have to worry about binders or whatever crap the guy decided to add to the press. There are also illicit morphine pills that if you arent too familiar with heroin, may be mistaken for heroin when IVed (but morphine has a distinct initial rush, similar but different than heroin, and heroin creates more of a sense of well-being whereas morphine is more of a "body high"). Not to get into prices, but $100 sounds a bit steep, especially if its a pill with an unknown binder-drug ratio. But, definately better than nothing.....

from the DEA MICROGRAM :

lThe Forensic Evidence Bureau of the Nassau County Police Department (Long Island, New York) recently received three brown plastic bottles containing a total of 425 brownish/tan tablets, suspected heroin (see Photo 5). The bottles had been mailed to a local residence from Bogota, Colombia and were seized by the Nassau County Police Department. Each bottle was labelled in Spanish as containing soy-based lecithin tablets (a phosphorus-containing “neutraceutical”), with additional information indicating the contents were a natural vitamin supplement. Each tablet was convex on one side, flat on the opposite side, 0.5 inch in diameter, and weighed an average of 1.142 grams (total net mass of all tablets 485.4 grams) (see Photo 6). Analysis by color testing, TLC, and GC/MS, however, indicated not just heroin but rather a mixture of heroin and cocaine (not quantitated, but in an approximate 60:35 ratio based on the Total Ion Chromatogram). Small amounts of acetylcodeine, monoacetylmorphine, and papaverine were also identified. This is the first ever submission of a heroin/cocaine mixture in tablet form to the laboratory (in fact, the laboratory has never previously encountered either heroin or cocaine in tablet form).

Attachments

• hpillz.jpg
    hpillz.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2,093
negrogesic said:
There are also illicit morphine pills that if you arent too familiar with heroin, may be mistaken for heroin when IVed (but morphine has a distinct initial rush, similar but different than heroin, and heroin creates more of a sense of well-being whereas morphine is more of a "body high"). Not to get into prices, but $100 sounds a bit steep, especially if its a pill with an unknown binder-drug ratio. But, definately better than nothing.....

yeah I hear ya negro, I am POSITIVE, however, that what I got was heroin, and it was GOOD heroin as well.....(been doing it for long enough now that I would know if someone was tryin' to pull one over on me)
And yes....I took a gamble at $100, but I feel I got my $$$ worth, as it was good quality.....

The thing is, though: If you were to obtain a finger (which I have), that would undoubtedly have binders in it as well, no???? How come no one says anything about this, I mean, you're getting a lot more, so it seems like you would want to be especially sure that there was no bullshit (binders) in a quantity like that.........

could you upload a picture if you buy another one? I would be very interested. Or do they look very much like the ones seized by the DEA?

^^^^to be honest with ya, I couldn't get that pic to download for some reason.....but yeah, I definitely will upload one if I go to that guy again...

the thing is, is that when I got the tablet I was dopesick, and the only reason I went to this guy is because the two guys I normally frequent weren't around, so this was kind of a "last resort"....

My normal H salesmen have much much better shit for cheaper (it's kinda scary how good it is), so I probably will just stick w/them, but who knows.....maybe I'll grab another one just so I can show you guys what it looks like....

It had no scores or imprints of any kind, BTW........

AHHHH!!! There we go.....I got D_DOOD's pic to download...

hmmm.....the one I got was much lighter in color (closer to light brown/grey), and had flat sides, while it looks like the DEA ones have rounded sides.....Interesting......they're must be some dude making these in Boston or something, I dunno....

You know what though??? I wonder if what I got was an extrodinarily well-sliced piece of a finger......someone mentioned this before in this thread and I kinda discounted it, but it could be possible, who knows....I'll try and grab another one when I can...:)

Just curious as to the ppl that get there heroin (white/tan/powder) in gelatin capsules '00' size, how full are they? Packed? Half? Quaters?

A subjective question, I know but just curious...?

caps...

Blah: I have not seen capsules since 97 when I was last in Florida. They are usually beige or white. They are usually full but it doesn't matter as far as purity. Average run of the mill stepped on street dope.

I still see capsules on occasion and they are usually 3/4 full which works out to a normal $10 size bag and the dope was of great strength. Mainly in the winter months around here because in summer they get jelly.

mg0704_fig5.jpg

Heres your answer. Seized in the east coast of the US. Tabs weigh 1.1 grams.
They contain heroin, cocaine, and small amounts of acetylcodeine, monoacetylmorphine, and papaverine.
Wouldn't mind trying but i probably would hold off from shooting the mysterious buggers.

Last edited:
Itchy:

as you know I am from Boston and I have seen these around before.

always good dope.

I dunno if I'd buy dope that was pressed in a pill...

but then again, if dopesick...

Why not? If the pill contained a gram of heroin you could just cook it down like any other form of heroin (tar or powder) and hit the sleeve. Its the same damn thing and can't be re-pressed.

It said it contained heroin AND cocaine, a fucking speedball pill!! What a beautiful thing, I'd be up for a few of them...

That was just one case of compressed pills that came around....and yes, I wish that I came around with those when I was using.