• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

things to do while on meth

I like playing paintball on meth. Makes ya feel like your in WWII or somethin (I get trigger happy) then the paintballs run out....I've done some crazy shit in paintball when tweaking (like metal gear solid stealth missions and guerilla warfare)

paintballing on meth would be fucking ridiculous. holy shit i want to try that.

Drive any available motorcycle on a deserted 2 lane highway as fast as you dare 10 to 15 minutes after doing 2 phat rails of shards.

Read the 400 plus page volume 2 of Anne Rice's "Inverview with a Vampire" novel series entitled "The Vampire Lestat." Analyze the book's plot after supposing that "homosexuality" or "hiv / aids" is substituted for the phrase "vampirism." Note that the whole book is lacking in Jesusian principles of great fame such as loving one's neighbor as oneself, helping the indigent wherever possible, and turning the other cheek (gee, that sounds kinda sexy, doesn't it?).

Throw exactly one grain of table salt over one's right soldier after you are through reading about this subject matter (Black Magic, Voodooism) and have successfully hidden all the books you were looking at.

Order "Voodoo for Dummies" on amazon.com so that nobody will see you buying the selfsame book at a local mega-bookstore and imply somehow that you are evil or wicked.

Though I made great progress along the outrageous tantric yoga path of Hinduism, the very act of being witnessed by curious acquantances while performing some mission to further debaucherize my existence until, paradoxically, it was no longer short and incomplete but long and definitive and most importantly, some kind of spiritually pure alcohol and grape juice.

Realize that in today's capitalistic, corporation friendly business atmosphere of the United States, private eyes may in fact be watching you; they'll see your every move. Or, to quote the Fugees, "secret service keep a close watch as if my name was Kennedy" and "between sanity and insanity there lies a thin line."

Learn to fly.

Masturbate until you've rubbed the skin off a large portion of your penis and only bloody scabs remain.

Tell your girlfriend that you do NOT eat nasty, slimy pussy and not to ask.

Get in a knock down, drag out altercation with your SO in a run down, crowded trailer park in the South while cops eagerly films the event.

Last edited:
My top ten tweaker activities

1. Clean your whole house, organize everything you own alphabetically, and when your done, vacuum your cieling.

2. A fun meth game: Vacuum your carpet by hand in the dark using only a photon and tweezers. Days of fun!!!

3. Learn how to blow glass with mapp gas and crushed up lightbulbs. (Danger: Fire hazard)

4. Make to do lists that you'll never actually do a damned thing about, but they are hours of twizzy fried fun time!!!!

5. Since your short term memory is basically fucked, spend a couple of days losing things and finding them and then losing something else. My favorite items include cigarettes, car keys, notebooks, glass pipes, torches, anything relatively small that you can lose over and over again. The game is over when you finally lose your mind (usually happens around day 3).

6. For groups of people; see who can stay up the longest. To make the game more interesting, definitely start fucking with each other around the paranoid schizo stage.

7. Play hide and seek with shadow people. If you are feeling particuarly frisky, chase them with blowtorches, glass pipes, or attempt to pelt them with dead bic lighters.

8. See if you can set a world record for something so stupid that only a tweaker could do it, like worlds longest paperclip chain!!!!

9. Talk shit ( I guess when you've been up for a few days, you have nothing left to talk about except other people)

10. Get really twacked out, paranoid, and start freaking out on other people and yourself!!!!

Just wanted to let everyone know that this is just a joke and I wouldn't personally recommend any of this. Especially trying to blow glass pipes out of crushed up lightbulbs. That is very dagerous kids! I decided to go sober again from speed and i'm feeling pretty salty towards it so I thought I'd poke a little fun.

1. Load up the glass dick and smoke another bowl.

2. Line up some gear, heat your glass tube, and do a hotrail.

3. Crush shards into fine crystals, grab a snorting utensil, stick in nostril of choice and take that fucking line.

4. Smoke some weed.

5. Take some shots.

6. Marathon sex.

7. Smoke more. (or substitute smoking for snorting)

8. Smoke more. (or substitute smoking for snorting)

9. Smoke more. (or substitute smoking for snorting)

10. Smoke more. (or substitute smoking for snorting)

Top Ten Continued.....

11. Masturbate

12. Hottubbing or get a jacuzzi room and lounge in it half naked under three feet of bubbles for eight hours.

13. Stay at your friends house for days and weeks at a time and sporadically forget where you really live. Call your friends and see if anyone knows your address.

14. Arrange and rearrange rope lights, redecorate your dealers house three times a week

15. Scuba Shardin'

16. Landscape the carpet.

17. Hang another layer of sheets and blankets over your windows (YOU PARANOID FREAK!!!!!!)

18. It's not a rat hole, it's a crackhole!!!! (Quote movies that you keep watching over and over again).

19. Talk to your pets.

20. Stay up for numerous days and then start partying on pills, acid, k, or whatever anyone hands you and instead of sleeping revert back to speed and stay up until you can't handle it and finally have a nervous break down and someone has to force feed you valium.

21. Tell everyone the story of your childhood.... twice.... no details spared and wonder why every one of your friends has removed you from their buddy lists and now screens your calls.

22. Decide to quit, swear up and down this is the last time and your done with it all!!!!!!

23. Work on your bleeding ulcer. Make tums cocktails.

25. Whenever someone ashes in an ashtray, run over as fast as you can, dump the ashtray and wipe it out. Repeat until your friends stop smoking because they can't keep up with you.

26. Call the orkin man and make an appointment to have your meth bugs exterminated.

27. Take up a trade and become a proficient electrician, plumber, ect by completely rewiring your house or re-routing the pipes in your house.

28. Make stupid lists like this with your friends and cringe when you realize that you let them post it on your screen name.

~*The pooky party posse*~

i enjoy pacing back and forth in my dorm room listening to music. shitloads of fun.

wisdom said:
hasn't anyone tried playing pool ???? I started and never stopped and while enjoying the high I got good enough to make pool a second income . I have only been playing for 2yrs

yeah i play a ton of pool at my friends house when we get spun. in the last month I have gotten so much better. i get really streaky when i play, and I develop an OCD complex where i have to sink balls. it provides such a feeling of satisfaction when you make your shot

Im on too all of you your just pretending to post about stuff on meth in order to make fun of me your not fooling anyone well anyways just thought I would see if anyone else ties their baggie to a bottlerocket so that when they get cought by the government they can light it on fire and send it back to wait for them at their house? Sorry I dont have time to write more I would really like to get to know you all if you would just quit making fun of me Im going to crack your code one day and reverse the tables well I have to get back to mopping my floor with the mop I made out of old napkins and toothpicks

Thumbs up?!? What is that your secret code to the fbi telling them to come and bust me, I wish you would all calm down and quit conspiring against me.

Btw I love you all.

incident said:
Play with guns.

simply put. thats my favorite thing to do. anotehr good one is . .um . .sell it. duh. cause youre gonna need more money to buy more. and you cant very well go to a actual job in that horrible twacked state.

wisdom said:
hasn't anyone tried playing pool ???? I started and never stopped and while enjoying the high I got good enough to make pool a second income . I have only been playing for 2yrs
Good enough to earn a second income, huh. Lets play a game, say, $20 a ball? But I gotta warn you, I'm pretty bad.