Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Smoking MDMA Crystals

Dark Soldier said:
Hello all!
Nice forums you guys got here ;)

I've got some crystal MDMA....

Question1: Can I smoke it, as is?
Question2: Can i wash it up to form a smokable version? (a la crack/cocaine)
Question3: If smoking, will it crystalise in my lungs and stay there and eventually kill me?

Only serious answers here kids :)

Thanks for your time ,

Dark Soldier.
1 - No, minimal/placebo effect at best. Don't expose directly to flame, smoke it out of an oil pipe (meth pipe).
2 - You cannot make a smokable "freebase" or anything. You can wash a lot of binders and cut out via acetone to clean it up though.
3 - Stupidest urban legend ever. Any water-soluble compound cannot and will not recrystallize in a moist environment like your lungs. This means crystal meth, MDMA, etc. will not recrystallize in your lungs.

I have gotten a decent headrush and body high from smoking molly (MDMA crystals) out of a meth pipe before; the effects were faster, weaker, and very short lived in comparison to oral or insuffulation...it was even less exciting than injecting MDMA which is a fairly big let down when you actually do it.

It's a waste of rock... It does have some effect, not necessarily pleasant, and it really can't be good for your cardio-vascular system, leaves you very light headed. Again, not in a good way.

Sleaze said:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Sleaze.........check out the ED Directory at the top of the index in Ecstasy Discussion.

Sleaze said:
Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I guess that didn't work out the way I wanted it to...

As MazDan mentioned, check out the ED directory as that's where I pulled those things from anyway.

AuraithX said:
Why has no one tried to freebase it and smoke it yet? ::curious::
See my post above...I have freebased MDMA.HCl crystals out of a meth pipe before...the effects were unimpressive.

Sandbag said:
See my post above...I have freebased MDMA.HCl crystals out of a meth pipe before...the effects were unimpressive.

Wait, did you smoke the actual solid material, or did you convert it to the free amine and smoke the resultant oil?

Ylide said:
Wait, did you smoke the actual solid material, or did you convert it to the free amine and smoke the resultant oil?
MDMA.HCl = methylenedioxymethamphetamine hydrochloride; so it's still the solid hydrochloride crystal...not the free amine....I believe the freebase form of MDMA is a liquid at room temp.

Well, then you didn't freebase it, you just smoked the MDMA salt, and I highly doubt that's gonna vaporize significantly before decomposing. The free amine however might be a different story. Although the boiling point looks like it's around 300 C it could be possible to vaporize it well enough to get a good lungful of it. Then again it will probably smell and taste like burning ass.

Ylide said:
Well, then you didn't freebase it, you just smoked the MDMA salt
Yeah, I am aware that it was not technically freebasing. But the way in which you smoke say, methamp.hcl is often referred to as 'freebasing' even though the chemical you are smoking is not actually the free amine. To my knowledge to free amine of both methamp and MDMA is exceptionally toxic and hazardous to your body via any method of consumption. Yeah...it would taste like ass....thought it's not like smoking the hydrochloride crystal is going to taste much better though.

you can smoke it. have no doubt. the effects are different. warm fluffy and wanna sleep. you will wake up with dilated pupils and have the same sort of mental ataxia but it doesn't last as long as taking it orally or snorting it.

tastes devine but you have to be careful not to pyrolyse it. smoke is bad basically, you just want to vapourise it.

salts still evapourate, it does not have to be freebase.

For the hell of it I IV’ed Molly a few times. Smoked shrooms. Put hydros and coke over weed bowls. Dropped liquid LSD in my eyes. Any of yall have bizarre drug ROA’s?