• MDMA Moderators:

Smoking MDMA Crystals

Dark Soldier

Bluelighter
Hello all!
Nice forums you guys got here ;)

I've got some crystal MDMA....

Question1: Can I smoke it, as is?
Question2: Can i wash it up to form a smokable version? (a la crack/cocaine)
Question3: If smoking, will it crystalise in my lungs and stay there and eventually kill me?

Only serious answers here kids :)

Thanks for your time ,

Dark Soldier.

Last edited by a moderator:
some people say yeah you can, and some will say you cant. No need to wash it up if you have pure crystals.... and no (fingers crossed ;)) it wont kill you.

I've smoked crushed up pills a few times but have always been mangled on pills at the time so I dont know if I got any more battered cos of the smoking or just the pills I'd eaten.

Last edited:
1) You can but its hugely wasteful
2) No
3) Drugs don't crystalise in your lungs. Meth and MDMA are both highly water soluble and instantly get absorbed into your blood once in your alveoli. Its an urban myth they crysalise.

the thing with mdma crystals is that u can get about 10 lungfulls of smoke from a tiny bit. u can keep burning it and get more. i smoked 40mg the first time i had mdma crystals, before i tried them through any other route. for all the effort i didn't find it worthwhile. only slight peripheral effects and a little extra mental and physical energy. i must have had about 30 bongs of the stuff.

Are you putting MDMA into a bong and inhaling while letting the flame touch the MDMA? That would probably cause the MDMA to break down leaving a black mess behind.
I have never tried smoking MDMA and I have no idea what the health risks are, but if you would want to do it I would assume it should be done as you do when smoking methamphetamine, i.e. letting it evaporate and not burn.

since there are so few experiences that deal with this I'd say it is possible but a big waste... If you got some crystal mdma just snort or eat it while thinking about all the people on the world that can't get any true mdma

Why would u want to smoke mdma? its not made for smokeing thats why they made it into pill form der. But! if you were thinking of smokeing it use a lightbulb vaporizer personally id snort it

If you want to smoke it, I would try to freebase it, then smoke the (liquid) freebase with a freebase pipe (where you heat the glass with the flame, no direct flame-drug contact.) I haven't heard of anybody doing this yet, so I make no promises on results. :)

/\ Damn stoners, you can NOT smoke chems out of a pipe designed for smoking organic stuff like tobacco and weed; you must smoke it in a crack/DMT/meth style pipe (no direct flame contact with the drugs, the drugs lay on a bit of glass and you heat it carefully underneath.) TheDEA.org said it right.

That's if you can actually smoke MDMA!

And yes, MDMA is very water soluble.

BTW, can anyone smell a troll?

Last edited:
Sprinklervibes said:
also would smoking mdma trough a bong work? It's water soluble?
So you want to bubble a water soluble "gas" through water and inhale what comes through the other end? If its water soluble it'll dissolve in the water, and you'll not get any MDMA being inhaled.

As EpicureanDream says, what is it about some stoners trying to bong anything?

EpicureanDream said:
/\ Damn stoners, you can NOT smoke chems out of a pipe designed for smoking organic stuff like tobacco and weed; you must smoke it in a crack/DMT/meth style pipe (no direct flame contact with the drugs, the drugs lay on a bit of glass and you heat it carefully underneath.)

True, you can't smoke chems out of a bong. For the high-rolling/asthmatic/whatever stoner who owns a vaporizer, however... :)

love
mettray

I've not done MDMA crystals, but friends of mine have, and I've only heard of it being dabbed in the mouth. Can you snort mdma crystals I've always wondered?

MDMA is not designed for smoking, and technically not snorting (thogh this u can get away with) just like you would'nt bomb coke or Ket.

Bombing it in a rizla and digesting it is the best way, affetive enough. Plus i've heard that smoking any chemicals/uppers can stick your lungs together, and u get that cliky feeling in them when u breathe. Don't do it dude!

Just recovering from bit of a binge now actually! Duvets, blankets, yogurt, bananas, pure spliffs, psychedelic dub, G-Force, salvia, milk...I swear i'm actually begging to enjoy my comedowns u know!!!