or it was KISS with my dad lol
im not sure which i went to first
i was like 5-7years old,somewhere around there

edit:it was in 1989 so i was 4,janet jackson
heres a throwback
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAwaNWGLM0c
lol ^

Last edited:
November 22, 1996 at the Melbourne Cricket Ground.

I was 6.

Michael Jackson.

Best night of my childhood life.

The Red Hot Chili Peppers in 2007!
I was blown away by their raw combination of energy and soul <3

Brain Adams circa 1986. Wanted to impress a girl, so surprised her with tickets at a venue about an hour away. We were still in HS and I hadn't been out of town (as a driver) much...ended up crossing into the next state and getting a speeding ticket trying to get to the show.

I remember nothing of the performance. Never cared for him much, myself.

Brain Adams circa 1986. Wanted to impress a girl, so surprised her with tickets at a venue about an hour away. We were still in HS and I hadn't been out of town (as a driver) much...ended up crossing into the next state and getting a speeding ticket trying to get to the show.

I remember nothing of the performance. Never cared for him much, myself.

Hello again, my bl peeps!! I've not been on here in what feels like forever, but finally got into my hotmail email that's linked to my profile here. So great to see a post I started still going strong! ?

Thx for the bump TLB! and we went to the same first concert! Wish I would've went with a girl I was into and not my uncle lol. I don't remember anything about the show rly, except 'To Be With You,''Summer of 69' and 'Everything I Do.'

I'm jealous of some of yalls first concerts, esp Mogwai! ?

I think it was Rage Against The Machine in 98'. It was at a college and they only had their first two albums out. I did see Blur and other bands, but I forgot who was first. Possibly 96'-97' I remember the Rage show.

Saw Boston when i was 10 with my father.

Had a really good time, I'll never forget it.
They had a spaceship and everything :D

Rare Earth, Buddy Mile's and George Clinton Parliment Funkadelics- Oakland Arena.