first concert you ever went to?

The Mock Turtles back in 90.
Theynever really made it at the time , then their track "Can you dig it" was used by Vodafone 4 a commercial . Very catchy tune they must of made a mint , i hope so cos i really enjoyed that 1st concert.

red hot chili peppers 2002 by the way tour, brisbane, was the first proper concert i'd ever attended.

was 16 at the time with my eldest brother who treated me to a fine time out on the town.

next was pearl jam, same place, same friends we stayed with initially. it was a nice little reunion.

My first concert was to see Björk on her Post album tour back in 1996. I was 11 and my mum took me :)

Thanks man :)
I have to say, I agree. It was awesome. I remember the whole thing like it was only yesterday.

Ahh the wonders of a young unadulterated-by-drugs memory capacity ;)

^^ That is also an awesome first concert!! I've seen them a few times and they totally rock <3

My first concert was to see Björk on her Post album tour back in 1996. I was 11 and my mum took me :)

WOW!!!!

i had to wait until just recently to see her. your mum is awesome.

My first concert was when i was 14 - my friend's sister took us to see Simply Red (we were/are both huge fans). Wendy Matthews supported and it was brilliant! :)

emerson, lake, and palmer in '74 or '75, brain salad surgery tour, got to tag along w/ my brother and smoke weed in the car for the first time.
damn i haven't thought about that in a long time...
-izzy

1st and only concert I've been to - Less Than Jake, London 2007.. It was sick, loved them ever since i heard them on the oldskool Playstation 1 game 'Street Sk8r'!! Sick game to if anyone remembers!

But i have got tickets to see Blink 182 in July in London!!!!!!!!!! CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

the first "real" show i went to was korn during there sick and twisted tour in 2000

f'in AWWSOMEE! :p

Sepultura at festival hall in Brisbane :D \m/ Unfortunately it was after Max Cavalera had moved on... but I got to see him finally this year playing with Soulfly.

^^ Awesome!! My boyfriend's first concert was Cannibal Corpse and he was only like 14 :D
Clearly his mother didn't know who Cannibal Corpse were, or what death metal was =D

First concert- california jam 2!
It was amazing. Bob welch with stevie nicks. Dave mason. Santana. Heart. Ted nugent. Deep purple. Mahogony rush. Aerosmith and rubicon.

First concert I took my daughter to for x mas when she was 15 was velvet revolver on new years at the hard rock.

First concet for my son was primus at the hard rock..

I still love concerts and man oh man my kids are just right in there with me on that little hobbie.............