first concert you ever went to?

sadly the first concert i attended was, A Simple Plan, and Monica.

It was at Grad Nite, so it wasn't by choice.

first concert dragged to - John Cougar Mellencamp
first of free will - The FIRST Headbanger's ball tour with Anthrax, exodus, and helloween.

The first concert I ever went to was Bush but the first band I ever saw live was No Doubt because they opened for them...way back in April of '95! One of the best memories by far has to be when you go to your first concert!

nine inch nails ... January 95...
w/ The Jime Rose Circus and Pop Will Eat itself <---haha anybody remember them?

i think there has since been another thread like this, but bump anyways.

to be honest, it was Michael Jackson when i was 5 years old.

But the first one i really went to would of been The Offspring probably about 10 years ago... i think it was the Americana tour of Australia... i had bought new shoes for the gig and i remember going crowd surfing because it was so so "cool" and losing a shoe... once i finally got thrown over the front, they started playing self esteem... which i had to watch not in the mix of it all

As much as im nearly ashamed to of liking them... it was a fuckin awesome gig!

Reading festival, with my parents and a very good friend. Was about 13 i think.

Jefferson Starship, last summer (first concert, not much of a social butterfly).

Burlington, VT. Good show.

my first concert was in 1986 to see poison opening for david lee roth. called the skyscraper tour

images

thats what the tshirt looked like i got. i was 6 at the time, went wit my mum

BTNH, Busta Bust, Nas and Lost Boyz....

Lost Bpyz came on after House lights came on and peeps started leaving the then Knickerbocker Arena (Albany, NY) and surprised the fuck out of every one and performed a sick set; to say the least.

Sonic Youth in 1997 or 1998. I still remember how strange some of their music seemed to me.

Ozzfest 2006. Ozzy was awesome, even though he's too old to do anything other than stand in one spot and clap.