• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

I dont think that anyone on here can determine anything is underated if they havent tried it in pure form and of the perfect dosage.

But it's not meant to be a definitive guide to society's most overrated and underrated drugs. People are just giving their opinions on which drugs they think are overrated and underrated. It's interesting to see what other's opinions are.

Overrated:
Cocaine
Alcohol
Tobacco
Amphetamines

Underrated:
Weed
Just about all psychedelics (esp. shrooms, lsd, dmt)

Overrated:
Alcohol
tobacco

Underrated:
All psychadelics
weed

see a pattern here? :)

all imo - while stocks last

all the coke I've had has been shit, so I can't really say for sure, but in my experience I'd have to say that it's overrated.

Other than that I find most drugs pretty satisfying in the right doses and settings

Over-rated: Weed, DXM, coke, Rivotril/Klonopin (Clonazepam), Xanax (Alprazolam), MDMA and alcohol

Under-rated: Nitrous, MDA, most psychedelics, Dexedrine, Valium (*specifically* Valium, why people prefer Xanax when it's less euphoric than diazepam is beyond me), Mogadon (Nitrazepam), Midazolam

Over-rated:
Weed - Gives me a sense of relaxation and puts a smile on my face... Get real stoned and I lose my depth perception. Not fun.
Alcohol - No feelings of happiness just that I don't really care about anything, and blackouts are not fun.

Under-rated:
Cocaine - Seems a lot of people feel its overrated but I love coke. The rush, euphoria, energy all make this my favorite drug. Then again I have a bit of a habit with it so take that with a grain of salt.

Shrooms - Really fun to trip, puts me in a really good, happy mood.

Overrated:
Ecstasy - Gets more hype than should. I really like it though, but it's definatively overrated.
Most psychedelics are overrated too. While I love psychedelics and they are my favorite type of drugs, some people praise them way too much.

Underrated:
Speed - has such a bad reputation and everyting, but done moderately it's so great!

Overrated
methamphetamine
Cocaine

Underated

Ketamine ! - i hear so many people say things like " why would you use a cat / horse tranquilizer ? " when they have no idea what it does when used in sub-anesthetic doses.

Mushrooms

LSD

PCP- Bad stigma attached to it when it's accually a pretty fun drug.

IV coke is far better then snorted coke. I don't really care for snorted coke, but IV is a whole different ball game. The rush is like nothing else. Doesn't last for long, but I don't think that the come down is as bad as snorted coke. Gotta have good quality C though, or you just don't get the bell ringers that ppl are so fond of.

A speed ball is perfection in a syringe.

overrated:
Cocaine
DXM
Benzos
Shrooms

underrated:
LSD
n20

Underated: DMT - More people need to experience this drug. It's so amazing.

Overated: Coke - Too expensive for sucha short-lived high,even though it feels fucking great.

Coke is definitly overrated, and DXM underrated.

My experiance with coke has been $60 for an ok high for about 20 min, then sketched out and anti-social for the rest of the night.

DXM = $5 bottle, extremely sociable and lax and feeling good for like 5 hours. Sure I get the shits and can barely walk the next day, but thats why I only do it like once a year at most.

Overrated:
LSA - Almost no visuals even at "heavy" doses. Horrible body load if ingested from MG seeds.

Hydrocodone (Vicodin) - It's a weak opiate prescribed for tooth aches. I don't see what people like about it so much.

DXM - Overrated a lot by teenagers who haven't experimented much and think it's the greatest. You need to take a high amount to get to the 3rd plateau (which is where the good effects come in) which creates a horrible body load.

Heroin - Morphine can be just as powerful, as heroin converts into morphine which is where it gets nearly all of its effects from. Although some people say the "rush" is different from morphine's rush.

Benzos - Basically just alcohol in a pill, yet people think it's so much greater.

Underrated:
Zolpidem (Ambien) - Gave some of the best visuals I have ever experienced with just 10 mg, I guess I am sensitive. Lovely drug. Horrible amnesia though.

Codeine (Tylenol 3) - It converts into morphine and other opiates, which makes me wonder why people consider it weak. I think people don't like it just because the only way you can take it efficently is through eating it, so people don't feel "cool" when taking it. Also it has a rooftop effect at around 400mg so you can only get high to a certain point, but I start nodding at 200mg+ and never need to go higher.

Alcohol - Can be one of the deadliest drugs that there is. I wonder why it is still as legal as it is.

Pseudoephedrine - It's effects are nearly the same as ephedrine, it is just less potent. Also it goes good with caffeine, even just a can of soda can tremendously increase the effects. I can get some decent euphoria from pseudoephedrine, even though other people think it is non recreational.