• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

"This still doesn't change MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION that it is better to go through life without heroin than with"

-gugglebum

I respect your opinion greatly, as I believe the above also.

Underrated - DiPT (in the tripping community), psychedelics in general (in the whole drug-using population)

I totally agree that alcohol is overrated. It used to be fun, but now I find it unappealing. I was at a party and everyone was drinking and I realised it just makes you a dumb wanker...and that's not why I use drugs. Also, it makes for sick! Might as well just have a jay.

I suppose I would say weed is underrated in its potential for personal discovery. Smoking pot heleped me to realise how un-important money is, and what I really wanted from life.

Alcohol is both over- and underrated. I'd say it's "misunderstood". ;)

crOOk

Overrated crack.

With any other drug at least you take it and go dancing or doing something else, with crack you sit down and do nothing but smoke that shit till you finish it, chronic users don't even talk anymore while doing it.

And once you smoke the last rock the effect vanishes in a minute and you always crave more.

Overrated tobaco

Fucks your body without altering your perception, not even a little bit, i don't get it.

Underrated Mescaline

Well, i think many people who have done it will agree that it's great.

overrated:
alcohol (does absofuckinlutely nothing to me)
datura (yay, lets feel sick and stupid for four months!)

underrated:
DXM (if gelatinous bonfires arrent cool then i don't know what is)
methcathinone (not that great a high but the comedown is great for intellectualism)
hydrocodone (sleep little baby, sleep)

I don't think crack is overrated. That's true, all you wanna do is sit and just keep smoking, but the way it makes you feel is fucking nice.
Coke on the other hand.....I dunno what the deal is. Makes you feel alright, but you'd kill for a next line in 10 minutes. I still do it tho, don't ask me why. It's just there.
That's about the only one I can think of right now.

Over rated-Feel good drugs(Coke,Opiates,Meth,benzos and alcohol

Under rated

All psychedelics
weed
MDMA
MDA
the 2C- family of drugs
tryptamines
weed and black tar opium combo(mmmm its like I ejaculated soo hard I killed myself)

Hehe, I want black tar opium. :( I actually know some Persian guys who smoke that shit. They collect the black tar, too. But I don't think they're gonna give me any since I don't know 'em very well... :(

@kaoskid
Thanks for the Cat advice, I'll check that shit out... Never tried it.

crOOk

coke is def the most overrated drug. dont give me this lack of exposure shit i used to run shit son. coke is lame. its all image, if ur sellin it or really close to anyone that is, you will find out very quickly that people only pay your out the ass prices for the image, not for the high.

crack/base is a totally different universe, but the same hypothesis can be applied in a given scenario.

a lot of people say dope is overated, but theyre all idiots that think coke has some use outside of turning basic sex into a fuckfest.

lol i just read that heroin is a subtle high thing. hahahahahhahaha oh shit thats funny. what did u pop a 5mg hydrocodone and think "oh so this is what opiates are like..."

i think weed is underrated as a psychedelic.

i think you need to find some quality homegrown :)

or make a keef screen. or cook with marijuana.

no cannabis is in no way anything related to mushrooms lsd etc, but in the right setting with the right kind of herb it can be very "mind revealing" (the definition of psychedellic)

Last edited:
deviate said:
i think weed is underrated as a psychedelic.

hahahahahahahah!

no WAY man...im strongly opposed to people think weed is a psychedelic.

dont get me wrong - i enjoy it. i smoke it regualrly. but - lol - it aint that great ;)

AMT is way underrated

although LSD is my favorite drug ... i think it is overrated as this key to enlightenment or as a life changing substance

Robowings said:
Overrated-
Alcohol - Hooray! Let's feel drowsy and dizzy and dumb.

Coke- Why is it that all the dumb kids I know LOVE this shit, and all the kids with any brains don't get any effects?

Haha yeah couldnt agree more. I liken the Coke experience to scoffin a pack of jelly beans, getting a super sugar-high then crashing and burning.

Add to the OVERRATED list Ecstasy - yeah lets pop enough of this shite so we get the confidence to wear idiotic stuff we wouldn't usually wear, then run around and kiss and hug everyone like nymphos.

Pot - seems to me people enjoy the culture surrounding the drug rather than the drug itself...

UNDERRATED:

Speed - (sulphate). Some ppl have said that it's overrated, but i've never heard anyone rave about this stuff. Only complain.

Love this stuff...

@Carbine
Dude, there must be something wrong with you... MDMA overrated? Enough of this stuff? Wear idiotic stuff? Are you talking about e in clubs or about the substance MDMA? I actually doubt you've ever had the pleasure to ingest real molly crystals...
And how the fuck is amphetamine sulphate underrated? I mean, what's so great about it, that anyone who's ever taken it would not know? I mean, don't get me wrong, it's good stuff. But how exactly is it underrated?
Please dude, supply me with further information about your views on this. I'd really appreciate it. I might be missing something out, especially with the speed thingie...

crOOk

Overrated:

Coke definetly unless it's some flake or scale, I wouldnt touch it for free.

Underrated:

Xanax and benzos altogether, I guess its because of my high anxiety but popping a few bars and smoking some nice nugs puts me right where I need to be.

DXM - I really enjoy the dissociative trip, easy to obtain. I'd love to try some of the powder.

Adderall - Personally, I enjoy it more than meth. Im not really sure why people hate it so much, I mean its medical grade amphetamine, fuck home-made in trailor park meth.

Cocaine is the only overrated drug imo , and that's just because of price and the whole class/cool thing associated with it .

Apart from that don't really see why or how drug's can be over or underated? Different people like different things.
The smaller the group who appreciates something like dxm for instance the more people will "underrate" it but I really don't see the problem with this the more people like your drug of choice the more it will fuck with your ability to get it in the long run (either it gets expensive or gov/ pharm industry takes notice)

Overrated:
Cocaine - So much money.... Gone.
Nicotine - The only reason anyone smokes is because it's leagal, and "Cool"

Underrated:
Heroin - Why is heroin considered the lowest form of drug use, when im sure it produces more Euphoria than any other drug.
Weed & Alcohol - 2 of the most satisfying drugs on the planet are easy to get. People take them for granted.

Overrated - Mushrooms. Only ecstatic trip I've had on mushies was when I combined them with xtc.

Underrated - LSD. Words cannot describe my love for acid. It gives me a better feeling, better visuals and a better trip than any other psychedelic. Bring back the 60's mentality already!!!!!!!!!

Overated - Coke (and yes ive had good coke) but i just dont like the feeling.

Underated - ACID:):):) oh and nangs... I wasnt told how great either were before i tried them and wondered why the hell i hadnt done them earlyer

Acid has to be the #1 underrated drug, mainly out of political propaganda that started out in the 60es (eminating from the USA).... fuck that shit, I say every mentally sane person should try Acid at least once!

Coke.. totally overrated.. fuck that expensive shit, it's a fucking lifestyle I don't want
Alcohol.. overrated.

I'm tempted to say M1 is overrated, but I need to test it some more.

I don't wanna see anyone saying meth is underrated :p