• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Overrated and underrated drugs

Hey ketamike, how do you know he doesn't get off on that shit. For me it's nasty, too. Everything, especially nose and ballsack becomes very very itchy and shit. Nasty. Besides that... Does it even have any effects? Tell us CafeContin! :D

crOOk

paradoxcycle said:
Are you insane? Have you used it? What has your experience been?

Originally posted by crOOk
Haha, gugglebum sure didn't show up anymore after that Heroine question...
I haven't tried it, but I can't wait and am pretty sure it is not overrated...

Crook: I hadn't seen his question, I didn't read this because I had already posted in this thread.

Paradoxcycle:
1) Am I insane? Yes, probably.

2) Have I used it? Yes, as a matter of fact I have - once, and because I got tricked buying cocaine in Tanzania when I was 16.

3) What has my experience been? I felt sick, I almost passed out, my whole face didn't stop itching in hours and I puked. GREAT WAY TO SPEND MY MONEY!

And that's not even talking about addiction
So yes, I did show up. I always do, specially with 'heroinE' involved 8(

Opiates are underrated. Most people think badly of them because they think of junkies. Opiates are some of the most gentle drugs, which cause no harm to the body with proper uses. There is no comedown, the body is relieved of physical and mental pain, great euphoria, good for sleeping. etc.

Only addiction and withdrawal cause problems. And these come from the abusers irresponsibility and cravings, not the drug directly.

I don't know why i started typing about opiates. It makes me want some and that is a no-no. But I have some kratom handy, its almost an opiate.

Yeah definitely!
Underrated: KRATOM!
Check that shit out. Mix it with a little alcohol and wow, man...

@gugglebum
Yeah, man. I was just messin around. Thought you would've overlooked that one. Anyway, maybe you just had a bad experience because you moved too much, is that possible? After all, you were in for a coke experience. And besides that, aren't dosage issues quiet important when it comes down to heroine??
Remember that scene in Pulp Fiction (dumb question, I know)?
Sure it was H?

crOOk

Overrated-

Cough & cold medicines - (red devils/triple c, etc...) Too many un-educated folk who have no idea what they are doing.

In-between-

Cannabis- this drug is usually shown in either black or white, although it is a favorite.

Underrated-

Mushies - too many rumors out there (brain bleeds, etc) scaring people away, when embracing the mush could help people tremendously.

Salvia - want to lose all sense of time and space? Wonderful in my opinion, but not for recreational use. Definitely worth trying once (and is legal if you buy now.)

^
yeh well "triple c" doesn't justify DXM considering how it contain CPM and in high doses it acts as a delriaint tainting the DXM experience.

What do you mean by un-educating folk who have no idea what they are doing? I have used DXM and have known what I was doing.

I'd say coke is pretty overrated....thats not to say it's not good, I like to get it every once in awhile myself and enjoy it. I'm just saying that people make too big a deal out of it, it's good if you can afford a good amount.

I mean the people who don't know the difference between DXM an antihistamine and a cough suppressant. I am not nocking DXM, I think it is underrated as well, but that is not what my point is. I know people who take it (t-c) because 'it makes them feel weird,' not knowing what DXM even is or what it is doing, so they figure any cough medicine must produce the same effects. Like my friend who took 16 pills one day and 18 the next, knows nothing about any ingredient involved and is utterly ignorant. I think cough medicines are overrated because they are glorified without proper knowledge; well atleast in most situations I have seen...

I know many who do know how to use DXM, and I try to inform my not so knowing friends on how to have a safer trip...

-lo

I thought 2c-i was really fun and beautiful. But I guess I can see why soome people don't enjoy it......

Coke's basically a piece of shit but it still kicks ass.

crOOk said:
Everything, especially nose and ballsack becomes very very itchy and shit. Nasty. Besides that... Does it even have any effects? Tell us CafeContin! :D

crOOk

Everytime I do codeine I eat a few benadryl to fight the itch.

It just makes me relaxed, happy, goes great with weed.

@Loes
1. Where do you live?
2. Are you your friend who took 16 yudy-yudy-yuduh... 18 blah blah?

@CafeContin
Thanks for the Benadryl advice, I'll check that out...

And who fucking said coke was underrated? Dude, get outta here, you're just not a coke guy... ;)
I haven't really got addicted to it (lucky me!), but man, tell me another drug that improves a person's life like coke can if used wisely! Shit it ain't the film stars who do the coke, it's the coke stars who do the films! At least imho...

You just witnessed how crOOk visited bluelight under the influence of a large amount of alcohol for the first time. Congratulations! It took him an hour to write this tread. EDIT: W00t w00t, it's his 200th post, too!

crOOk

gugglebum said:
Crook: I hadn't seen his question, I didn't read this because I had already posted in this thread.

Paradoxcycle:
1) Am I insane? Yes, probably.

2) Have I used it? Yes, as a matter of fact I have - once, and because I got tricked buying cocaine in Tanzania when I was 16.

Right. Ok well you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Heroin is a subtle high. I'm sure you were expecting to have some wonderful orgasmic experience and b/c it didn't live up to your lofty expectations you automatically assumed it was overrated. You cannot form an opinion based on one experience.

Overrated: DXM, ketamine, 4-ho-dipt, 2c-i, 2c-b, 5-meo-dmt, benzos, amphetamines, coke

Suitably rated: Nitrous, PCP, 2c-e, 4-ho-mipt, dpt, kratom, opiates, MDMA, MDA.

Underrated: LSD, shrooms, mescaline, weed, dmt.

Just my opinion, of course.

Overrated: cocaine-hoorah, i get to pay 50 quid to look like an absolute wanker all nite, plus when you think of coke you think of a clean high, but by the end of the nite u feel shite and paranoid.

LSD-this falls into two categorys really;the first time i did it i thought it was shite, but the second time (i took three tabs) was bloody brilliant (everything started to melt, i became a pattern on a wall, the usual).

Speed-the first couple of times its great, but when you realise the stuff is dirt cheap cos it is dirt, and the only thing its doing is stopping you from getting a good nights sleep, the magic kinda wears off.

Underrated:salvia-very underrated, so good i'm surprised it's not illegal.

Shrooms:amazing, the first time i took em all i was expecting was some giggling and closed eyed visuals, what i got was a world cevered in writing, space invaders in the clouds and tribal stickmen imprints dancing on my trousers!!!!!!!!!

Ether: the only drug i could become addicted to. i could binge on this stuff all day and night if i had nothing better to do.

paradoxcycle said:
Right. Ok well you obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Heroin is a subtle high. I'm sure you were expecting to have some wonderful orgasmic experience and b/c it didn't live up to your lofty expectations you automatically assumed it was overrated. You cannot form an opinion based on one experience.

I'm just gonna skip the first couple of senteces you wrote (just the usual junkie pride)

Was I expecting a wonderful orgasmic experience?
NO! As I clearly wrote in my post I was expecting COCAINE, because that is what I had intended to buy.
The first 3 times it worked out great, by the 4th time we got sold heroin.

One would think I made it clear enough, but whatever. Maybe that subtle high has been corroding your neurons.

I can't form an opinion based on one experience?
WHY NOT?
Well, as a matter of fact, I CAN and HAVE.

But besides that ... the scores of junkies I see in my neighbourhood are very helpful for making opinions about heroin.

gugglebum said:
I'm just gonna skip the first couple of senteces you wrote (just the usual junkie pride)

Was I expecting a wonderful orgasmic experience?
NO! As I clearly wrote in my post I was expecting COCAINE, because that is what I had intended to buy.
The first 3 times it worked out great, by the 4th time we got sold heroin.

One would think I made it clear enough, but whatever. Maybe that subtle high has been corroding your neurons.

I can't form an opinion based on one experience?
WHY NOT?
Well, as a matter of fact, I CAN and HAVE.

But besides that ... the scores of junkies I see in my neighbourhood are very helpful for making opinions about heroin.

Well, not to take anyone's side here (except that of heroin, which belongs to a group of friends I hold dear, opiates/oids) but I do not think you can effectively judge heroin with the way you used it. You went into it expecting a cocaine high. You got the opposite. You probaly snorted too much, and puked. Or you are susceptible to opiate induced vomitting. Most people puke their first time with no tolerane. Anyway, heroin, takes a few times to get used to and fully notice the effects. The first time I did heroin I was the same way. Why the fuck do people die over this shit? Then a few months later I tried it again, was a bit better. Third time I did it was amazing. 7 months after my first experience I injected it, this was amazing. I'm not addicted, I've used heroin probably 20 times in the past 7 months and haven't used it in over a month or so now. Anyway, just don't knock a drug due to its stigma and the fact that you got ripped and expected something totally different then what you received. Kind of like when someone meets a transexual and he thinks its a girl until you get to the best part...then you see it and your like...holy hell...hm, may have been a bad comparison 8)

Also, about the junkies in your neighborhoods. Just because there are some people who turn out like that because of heroin use does not mean everyone does. Many of those people just fell in too deep. Got lured in. It can happen with cocaine too. Look at the coke addicts in your neighborhood too. I have never seen people more degrading then crack addicts in my life. Blah..

Anyway, I'm fucked up pretty bad right now, if the aboce does not make any sense, excuse me hehe.

Last edited:
"You went into it expecting a cocaine high. You got the opposite. You probaly snorted too much, and puked."

Yes, but if I expect a cocaine high and end up realising it's ketamine, I'd consider that good.
I expected a cocaine high and got heroin, which I thought SUCKED.
That's all there is to it.

Yes, I know, it's normal to puke the first times, and I also know that most users don't find it interesting the first times, blah blah blah. Believe me, I know my shit.
This still doesn't change MY OWN PERSONAL OPINION that it is better to go through life without heroin than with. Now, if your opinion is different I think that's great (for you), and while I do think there's a REASONABLE CHANCE that one day you will regret ever having tried heroin, I won't argue about whether you like your H or not.

"Anyway, just don't knock a drug due to its stigma and the fact that you got ripped and expected something totally different then what you received."
1. Stigma? I have never, and certainly WILL never knock a drug due to its stigma. Just to clear it up: There's a good amount of people here (edit: in my neighbourhood, not on BL) that say LSD is as bad as heroin. Does that stop me from taking it? No.
People say ketamine is one of the most lethal drugs & that it's a horse tranquilizer - does that stop me from taking it? I don't give two flying fucks about a drug's social stigma.

2. I wouldn't knock a drug because I got ripped off once, in fact I find it kind of insulting that you'd think that. I once bought bunk pills, does this mean I dislike ecstasy? Not really, although, it's not THAT good either (but that's another story)

3. I don't dislike heroin because I expected something different, I dislike it because I did NOT like the effects and because I have seen that "subtle high" take over a lot of people's lives, and with my history of drug abuse, it'd probably be better not to take that risk.

"Just because there are some people who turn out like that because of heroin use does not mean everyone does."
I didn't say that either, but honestly, for every one junkie who mantains a job & a normal lifestyle there must be at least 20 hustling & practically living on the streets.

"Look at the coke addicts in your neighborhood too. I have never seen people more degrading then crack addicts in my life. Blah.."
I won't argue there, cocaine is a horrible drug too, no doubt about it ... that's why I included it in my Over-rated drugs list too...

I hope I've explained everything. Sorry if I sounded too harsh, but I find it hilarious when people tell me what to think. I stated AN OPINION, and this opinion will not be changed, no matter how subtle you think the high is.