• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin bags

Piper methysticum

Bluelighter
I know there are plenty of derivatives of Morphine, Fentanyl, and Heroin out there, but does anyone know the common ones that show up in Heroin bags or "stamps" other than actual Diacetylmorphine? I know many people say that it is all just Heroin, but I can tell the difference. There is clumpy "mud" looking stuff, brown powder, tan powder, white powder, etc.. Plus, I know when I get real Heroin. Some of the stuff gets me really high (though the high isn't quite like Heroin) for about an hour or so, and some of it (real Heroin) gets me just as high but for hours on end. There is without a doubt a profound difference. Anyone with knowledge on this subject, please reply.

I'm not talking about filler or "cut." I'm talking about the use of completely different Opioids than Diacetylmorphine.

What you're almost always getting is heroin. The differences you're mentioning excluding cuts are impurities and alkaloids from the manufacturing process. The most common alkaloids are MAM (monoacetylmorphine) and morphine. The ratios in which the heroin and alkaloids are present are responsible for the different effects you experience, aside from impurities and cuts.

Don't worry about getting fentanyl - it's not as common as people think. They just assume that because this heroin was different from the heroin from last time, that it defenitely is not heroin, but fentanyl, which is pretty damn rare.

If it's not heroin, then it'll be morphine, either intentionally, or through hydrolysis of the heroin back to morphine. If it's the latter case, then it'll also smell fairly strongly of vinegar (acetic acid).

Getting anything else, like a fentanyl derivative or MPPP, is fairly uncommon (actually almost unheard of here in the UK)

^^^^^also very scarce in the US.. fentanyl analogues were used more in the 80's-90's I think....is anyone in OD from Thailand?? I heard that fentanyl is marketed widely there as heroin......I'm pretty sure it was Thailand...

Questions...

Piper: All the things you have mentioned are still heroin. Heroin can come in any shade from pitch black to chalk white and at other times a bright red or even amber.

Itchy: I have spent alot of time in Thailand and can assure you that it is not fentanyl. Thailand of course is part of thefamed "Golden Triangle." The best illicit heroin in the world [currently] is manufactured byvarious groups just over the Northern Thai Border in Mynammar [Burma].

As far as designer opioids, if you encounter them at all at this late date it will be in the former Soviet Union where there is a resurgence in the
Baltic States and Russia. In the u.S. they are exceedingly rare with the last known producer getting popped in California 3 years ago. Of course an enterprising soul might still be out there [ or in the future] but it is unlikely.

Go to Newark if you want the purest heroin in the whole of the US.

Go to Newark...

That DEA statement refers to bulk interdiction, not street sales. If you are looking for decent heroin you can go just about anywhere on the Eastern Seaboard from Richmond, Va up to Boston, Mass. The bags range from 4 dollars to 10 dollars. all contain an average of 100 mgs. and the purity veries widely.

[edited for spelling]

Last edited:
rachamin, what were you doing in thailand? Im just curious.. have any stories?

Thailand...

My wife is a Hakka Chinese by way of Malaysia. Every year and a half or so I head over to S. E. Asia. Thailand is a moderate bus ride away. I have spent a considerable amount of time there and have a ton of stories about Thailand and the region in general. I have posted a bit on BlueLight about certain things [opium, heroin, Yaba, and Kratom among others]...

^^^^but not fentanyl analogues.......don't know why I thought it was Thailand, but I know that there are some regions of the world where fent analogues are still pretty prevalent.......musta got Thailand mixed up......

fen analogs...

Currently they are cropping up in Russia, there have been recent seizures around St. Pete and also in the Baltic States.