WHERE are all the Vicks Inhalers?!?!

JoelB

Bluelighter
If someone in NYC could tell me where the fuck i can find a Vicks Inhaler, the kind you can blow into, I will be soooo grateful... I'll comp you for Exit or something. I NEED one, haven't been able to find them at any drug store since early summer. And they make your roll so much better. Thanks in advance,
Joel

good luck finding them my friend. i have moved on to buying the foriegn ones. they smell the same, but dont think they have the same active ingredient. www.cvs.com search for vicks.
------------------
"Create Your Own Ecstasy"

the reason they are hard to find is cause they usually arent sold that way, i know wallgreens usually sells em, but this is a little trick i have found, certain types of chapstick use the inhaler thingy if you pull it apart, i made one like that once, if you just pull out the end you usally twist, depending on the brand of chapstick, its sometimes the same thing as an inhaler.
------------------
Smaddy
Choose Your Friends, Choose love, Choose Raves, Choose Life...

Pull out the end of a chapstick and do WHAT with it, dude? Put in some liquid vicks from another container? I dont know how smashing an idea that is.... I'll check the wallgreens, peace
~Joel

i couldnt find them last week so i asked the pharm. he said they are being discontinued im in fl and all the gas stations have em but when they run out so long all gone!!!
------------------
~special k~
"you will remain the same till the pain of staying that way is greater then the pain of change"

their still at the grocery stores here, but of course this is colorado, everything is slow to come and slow to go
------------------
"whatever it is i think i
see, becomes a tootsie
roll to m

Hey alls,
We can still get them out here in san francisco, so if you alls really want them that bad, i will pick some up for you and send them. You just have to pay for shipping and the cost of the inhalers..i wouldnt charge a fee or anything. If you're interested, email me at [email protected]
Much love

joelb -
i actually live in the area - live in Edgewater, NJ, but work in the city. We found inhalers at the pathmark over here so check grocery stores in your area. if not, email me and i'll pick some up for you ! good luck !
smile.gif

------------------
{{GATS}} =P
***PLUR***
<<MUAH>>!