• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can I smoke a fentanyl lollipop? How? Need advice!

chemicalend

Bluelighter
I have a few of the fentanyl lollipops (brand name to remain unmentioned) and I was dissapointed the last few times I used them orally as directed. Didn't feel much of a high. However, when I get a hold of the morphine patches I always smoke them, which is very, very pleasurable. So I'm wondering if I can do the same with the lollipops. I know there are some other ingredients in them, so do I need to somehow seperate the fentanyl ? I'm completely lost. Any advice would be very appreciated. Thanks guys.

Disolve it in water and shoot it or evaporate and see what your left with. I dont deal with lollypops to often but smoking ugh doesnt seem to fit in the same sentance as lollypop

There will be little point in evaporating an extraction really, seing as you are working with mere micrograms, look at it this way, 10mg is roughly the size of a match head, you would be dealing with something the size of a mere FRACTION of the size of a grain of salt.

I know I was just throwing that out there beacuase I would rather inject something concentrated rather than a dissolved lollypop in a 3cc syringe.

Plus I figured his comments on smoking morphine patches(???) was unknowing so he was up-to-date- on his drugs. Plus I am feeling good and was board. Soon as this valium kicks in and the beer goes down like a waterfall down my mouth, I might be able to make it out of this nice comfy reclining chair and hit the town, get drunkard, pills, pills, who what whatta want. LSD and me

blah

blahblahblah said:
Plus I figured his comments on smoking morphine patches(???) was unknowing so he was up-to-date- on his drugs.

laugh out loud!!! @ morphine patches

dude knows what hes talking about

good one blah, that gave me a chuckle

Hell yeah, smoke the patches. Not the actual patch part, of course, but squeeze out the gell and smoke away.

Sure it is Pimp Lazy - fentanyl patches are great, the lollys are OK but please explain to me how fentanyl isn't recreational?

Fentanyl can be quite recreational...but, it can also be quite dangerous, because it is so potent. The standard dosage of fentanyl (IV) is anywhere between 50-150 micrograms (depending on the patients level of pain, tolerance, etc.). So, the only way of knowing how much you're ingesting (short of having a microgram scale- and those are incredibly expensive), is to know how much you're starting out with.

For example, if one has, let's say, a lollypop containing 1200 mcg of fentanyl, if it's dissolved in 10cc of water, you'd end up with an approximate concentration of 120 mcg fentanyl/1cc of water. Then you'd know how much is in it, w/o the aid of a scale.

For a non-tolerant person, I'd start with a little less than half of that, as 120mcg administered as an IV bolus (all at once injection), is too much for a person w/o a tolerance. If you've got a pretty good opiate tolerance already, you'd probably be safe w/ half to all of it. Hope this helps...:)

I think that fentanyl is very recreational. Pimp Lazy, elaborate on your statement.

Chemicalend, I say just eat the lolly like it's supposed to be taken. I suppose you could IV it, but I wouldn't IMO.

the fentanyl high seems to be different than that of other opioids. it's not as warm and euphoric, in my opinion. in the spirit of harm reduction, i would suggest that anyone that doesn't already have a heavy duty tolerance stay away from the patches and the lollies. they can be deadly.

i've smoked and eaten the patches, and every time i was disappointed. i've gone through boxes of them, and don't think i've had a worthwhile experience yet.

the only thing that i think the patches are good for is when you are about to quit your opiate of choice, and go into mad w/d's. you can slap a patch on and feel okay for a couple/few days. i have actually used the patches to detox from other 'habits'.

but, really, don't mess with them if you don't know much about them. the original poster said something about morphine patches. i hope that it was just the excitement of your starting your own thread that threw you off, but to my knowledge there are no morphine patches, at all.

banging the disolved lollies is a good idea for someone with experience and a tolerance. soundpharm always has good solid advice. however, i would recommend that if you a) don't already have a monster tolerance and b) don't already IV, then don't disolve and bang the lollie. there is just too much risk and too little reward. it's a great analgesic, but i would say it's one of the less dollar-for-dollar values on the opiate market today.

imho, of course.

naturalone said:

but, really, don't mess with them if you don't know much about them. the original poster said something about morphine patches. i hope that it was just the excitement of your starting your own thread that threw you off, but to my knowledge there are no morphine patches, at all.

I was amazed at what compunding pharmacies can do and what they offer, but no there is no commercial morphine patch that I have heard of. Eat the lolly since you seem to not be very tolerant, id bang em only because of my monster tolerance.

The only use the lolly-pops are to me is intravenous usage, and since i have to bang SO many, i have to use at LEAST a 5cc rig. But same with fentanyl patches, because of my methadone tolerance the only way they can get me high is by injecting at LEAST a 100ug/hr patch (10mg). I wouldnt attempt any of this unless you are experienced and are very familiar with your tolerance. I wish i could actually get high wearing or eating a patch like a regular person.

But when banging fentanyl pops/patches, the rush is STRONG, and the high lasts a total of 30-40 minutes at MOST (but if i couldnt get anything else, i would turn to IVing the pops or usually the patches since they contain more fentanyl in a smaller mass)...

You really could have searched, i cant begin to count how many times this topic has been covered........

Curious

How do you manage ti IV fentanyl lollipops?

I mean, lollipops are generally nearly all sugar with a bit of flavouring and colouring added (and in this case of course, fentanyl). Dissolving that much sugar to give a solution must mean that you end up with something the viscosity of treacle/honey; trying to get something like that into a vein must require something like a 19 gauge needle (or bigger).

By the time you're finished, you'd have cramp in your thumb from having to push the plunger so hard, and because of the needle size, you'd look like an extra from a Tarantino movie (as well as probably having the needle blow off because of the pressure needed)

Still, trying to smoke a lollipop will do nothing but produce a batch of burnt fentanyl toffee!

^ Negrogesic put a good detailed description on how to dissolve and prep the lollies for IV. There was a thread about it a while back, just do a search. You'll find it.

Yes, and I agree with everyone else. Don't smoke an Actiq. If you want to smoke fentanyl, get yourslef some Duragesic (patches), and smoke the gel. But BE CAREFUL, its very potent.
'
Also, as everyone said, I wouldn't fuck around with fentanyl, unless you know what youre doing, and know your tolerance to opiates.