• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Can I smoke a fentanyl lollipop? How? Need advice!

Something is wrong with the search function. It's only showing threads with responses from today.

Actually, Fastandbulbous, the "lollypops" are quite small (as lollies go), and are actually a mass of permeable ABS plastic (not meant to be literally eaten- but sucked on for awhile), impregnated with fentanyl citrate & some flavoring...they're not (as you probably imagined from the name "lollypop"), entirely consumable masses of sugar with fentanyl added...don't worry that's what I thought, too, when I heard about these lollypops (before I'd seen them)...;)

NOT a rec drug!! OMG are u f ing crazy man. Put a 7.5 mg under your tongue for 30 minutes and tell me that shit

You're right fentanyl is not recreational. Either is oxycodone and hydrmorphone. Awful awful drugs to abuse... 8)

Fentanyl is dangerously recreational.....

And IVing these pops is disturbingly SIMPLE, although i have to bang numerous pops due to tolerance. I use a 5cc syringe with a 28 gauge needle (never had any clogging problems with a 28g, a 31g however might post a problem, but ive never had negative reactions/ebolism, although this CERTAINLY does NOT mean you wont fuck up and have fatal reaction), and it works out well if you do it right. The rush is very strong, but as we know, it fades pretty quick.

hydrotiger said:
NOT a rec drug!! OMG are u f ing crazy man. Put a 7.5 mg under your tongue for 30 minutes and tell me that shit

Ya put 7.5 mgs under your tongue... and DIE.

You dumb fuck why would you tell someone to put 7.5 mg's of fentanyl under their tongue? They dose it in Ug's so a mg form would be dangerously high.

I think that fentanyl is very recreational.

what what?

and shooting lollipops?!?! are you trying to kill him, just chew the damn thing.

To the orginal poster. Try munching the pop real real good and swallowing. If you dont have a good tolerance you might find it overwhelming, if your tolerance is moderate then you'll feel quite nice.
Try not to kill yourself.

It may be very difficult for non-IV users to understand the difference and the power and magnitude of IV administration. IF the procedure is done properly, it is realitively benign. And yes, many people can eat 7.5 miligrams orally, ive even witnessed someone consume a 100ug/hr patch (little to zero tolerance). But of course, this is no suggestion in any way, in fact i suggest starting at the lowest possible dose and slowly tritrate upwords. But, i have injected 20mg of fentanyl MORE than once, yes 20 milligrams, 20,000 micron grams. But so what, i have an unfortunately high tolerance, as its all realitive. If you are injecting those kind of doses, you are certainly not a newbie an should be quite familiar with your personal tolerance, injection techniques etc......

Becarefull, and like i said, start just above threshold doses and titrate to the deisred amount........

Which rush lasts longer, a shot of hydromorphone, or a shot of fentanyl? I've only IV'd Dilaudid... Also, does the high fade as quickly after IVing fentanyl as it does Dilaudid?

I prefer the Dilaudid (IV) rush, but both the fentanyl rush & the Dilaudid rush are quite powerful, but the fentanyl high is very short lived (25-40 min)...the Dilaudid high lasts a bit longer (but not much). Plus, the fentanyl high is quite different than most other drugs in its class (agonist opioids), while Dilaudid's high is more similar to that of other opiates (just short-lived).

Even though Dilaudid's high is short, I prefer its rush to that of fentanyl.
Fentanyl just has a different type of high, so, for heroin/morphine users, it might not be the type of high you're looking for...:\

Couldn't you just chew it up? or would 400 ug be too much...I don't know much about fentanyl...Only time I've had it was for anesthetic purposes...