Bluelight

Thread: yellow oval 10/36 with that oddshaped V on the back

1. Collapse Details
    yellow oval 10/36 with that oddshaped V on the back 
    Greenlighter
    was sold these to be vicodin (pills here arent big like they are back home, people will call hydrocodone anything) 10 mg, but the price slightly threw me off (closer to a 7.5 then a 10 price), they are small for a lortab thickness wise and have a 10 l 36 on the front and that odd shaped V on the back. I have gotten the yellow Norco's in the past and these defintely reminded me of them in all aspects except the lack of 'Norco' imprinted....unfortunately I was already on 4 mg of klonopin when I took it a few hours back and i do (placebo?) feel fucked up moreso than before, but not sure its a 10. I looked on rxlist, that other one in the guidelines site, even googled the bitch, no luck. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Matt

2. Collapse Details

Greenlighter
    after checking them again, your right, it is 3601....i took some of those pins for the first time in about a year last night and drank a lot then worked all day with the ole afterglow then passed out til i got a call for these....sorry to confuse ya'll i just misread it...but thanks...so are these like generic norco's given the 325 APAP? Either way they are 10s so im happy Thanks for the quick answer forgotten....hourly lurker just rarely post