• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Slang dictionary for drug COMBOS! Not just general drug slang, COMBOS ONLY

KemicalBurn

Bluelight Crew
Im sorta curious to the slang that comes with taking a two part combo, so I was wondering if we dictionary going solely for this.

Im generally just looking for widely accepted terms. For example:

Ive noticed in some parts of the US Trolling is a term given when on acid and MDMA, however Candy Flipping is the widely accepted term.

And if theres a combo that doesnt already have a name, by all means post it along and if a couple of posters agree that its a good name, i'll edit the list and attribute it to you :)

So, i'll get things started:

• Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden: MDMA, MDEA and MBDB

Candy Flipping: Acid and MDMA
    Capsizing: PCP and MDMA
    Cocoa Puffs: Cocaine and Marijuana (smoked)

Elephant Flipping: PCP, K, MDMA

Frisco special/speed ball: heroin/lsd/coke

Jedi Flip: Mushrooms, LSD, and MDMA

Kitty Bending: Ketamine and Benzos - Jimity
    Kitty Boosting: Speed and K
    Kitty Flipping: Ketamine and MDMA
    Kitty Tripping: Ketamine and LSD

Hippy Flipping: Mushrooms and MDMA
    Honey/Nexus Flip: MDMA and 2-CB

Love flipping: mescaline and MDMA
    Lucky Flip: MDMA and 2C-T-7

3M: Mescaline, Mushrooms, Molly

Neon Nod: lsd + heroin

Robo Flipping: MDMA and DXM
    (please be careful when combing these two substances. This combination has been known to induce Seratonin Syndrome and even DEATH.)

Screw/Meth ball: Heroin and Meth
    Snowcone: Speed and weed smoked together
    Space Blunt: A regular (weed) blunt with rocks (crack) dusted w pcp
    Speedball: Coke and heroin
    Speed Kitten: Methamphetamine and Ketamine
    Spill: Speed and an ecstasy pill in the same line
    Spoke: Speed, an ecstasy pill and coke in the same line
    Stupor stoning: alcohol and weed
    Sugar Flipping: MDMA and Cocaine

Tipsy Flip: alcohol and MDMA
:)

A couple of suggestions that need names (or already have names that i'm not aware of):

Coke and alcohol
LSD and Mushrooms
Ketamine, LSD, and MDMA
Ketamine and Mushrooms
Nitrous Oxide and MDMA

Last edited by a moderator:
Speedball = Coke and heroin of course
A frisco special or frisco speedball is heroin/lsd/coke
Honey Flip = MDMA & 2-CB
Luck Flip = MDMA & 2C-T-7???

Those are just a few of them.

Aphex Ecstasy said:
roboflip-MDMA&DXM

not recommended!!!!!!!

That is an EXTREMELY bad idea. DXM inhibits sweating and raises body temperature. This combo would significantly increase the chance of overheating. As well there is theorized increased toxicity of MDMA from the hotter temperature environment. Probably a bad combo from just a purely experience point of view as well.

One of my favorite combinations is meth + shrooms (with pot and beer in the background). I dont have a name for it, but am open to ideas. It is one of the best euphorias i have ever had.

Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden - MDMA, MDEA and MBDB (has anyone ever done this?)

Love flipping - mescaline and MDMA

Might I add that the speedball is coke and heroin in the same IV, not to mention extremely dangerous.

Edit:
Spill - Speed and an ecstasy pill in the same line
Spoke - Speed, an ecstasy pill and coke in the same line
Snowcone - Speed and weed smoked together

Last edited:
Entheocybe said:
Speedball = Coke and heroin of course
A frisco special or frisco speedball is heroin/lsd/coke
Honey Flip = MDMA & 2-CB
Luck Flip = MDMA & 2C-T-7???

Those are just a few of them.

I've never heard 2C-B and MDMA called the Honey Flip although I've heard the Nexus flip quite a few times. and T7 was the "Lucky" flip if I recall.

speedboat - meth pcp heroin coke, had a kid come into the hospital who died off of this shit and got revived (holy shit they were fucked up)

putting anything on weed (usualy cocaine HCl) and smoking it is called smoking a dirty aroung here

Originally posted by Mr.Bingersworth
One of my favorite combinations is meth + shrooms (with pot and beer in the background). I dont have a name for it, but am open to ideas. It is one of the best euphorias i have ever had.

anyone?

Originally posted by google eyez
speedboat - meth pcp heroin coke, had a kid come into the hospital who died off of this shit and got revived (holy shit they were fucked up)

Are you for real? that sounds kinda sketchy - like i dont want to put bad combos in there, but if you (or someone else) can vouch for the "safety" of it...i'll put it in.

Awesome work guys, keep it up :)

meth/weed = sprack

and i heard some other slang in the meth/weed thread that went more into detail

I've only heard about four of these before ... the typical 'flips' as well as speedball.

One my friend came up with once was 'strolling,' for stoned + rolling, his favorite combo @ the time. It probably seemed funny to us 17-year-olds to say we were going on a 'stroll' or something.

I have no use for such euphemisms now.

i've heard of shrooms+acid being called trippyflipping...but i'm sure someone can come up with a better name...

...and a friend of mine coined the name dippity-flipping for mdma+foxy (5-MeO-DIPT)

SilverFeniks said:
One my friend came up with once was 'strolling,' for stoned + rolling, his favorite combo @ the time. It probably seemed funny to us 17-year-olds to say we were going on a 'stroll' or something.

GOLD. Fuck this ganjaflipping bullshit, it doesn't roll off the tongue very well.