• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Slang dictionary for drug COMBOS! Not just general drug slang, COMBOS ONLY

'Angel dust' is widely recognised as PCP, I don't think it's a good idea to start calling something else angel dust as well..

/mludd

yeh, the thing with slangs is they get misused and can mean different things all the time. where i live snow cones is crak on weed but above its listed as speed on weed.

Damn where Im from we just say "we gonna get fucked up." "Ima do some e pills and yay tonight" "You wanna smoke some wet and roll face?" "|Yo lets smoke a big chronic blunt."

Chronics the only combo word I use, the rest of it is just straight up.

if im gonna do a good mixture like oc's, whiskey, and coke, i try not to tell anybody because they willl all freak out and think i will die, when really i have a very high tolerence to pretty much any drug......non psycadellic...sp? it sucks

[sarcasam] Supa-Dupa-Crazy-Tasty-Flip(or the Death-Flip): heroin, coke, lsd, speed, meth, mushrooms, 2C-I, T7, nexus, oc, benzons, weed, beer, liquor, pot, cigaretts, nitrous, mescaline, and gbl.
i took it at skool once. dat shiz was dope.
[/sarcasam]

Last edited:
Capsizing----> PCP and MDMA (you're getting rolled and then wet!!)

Elephant-Flipping----> PCP, K, MDMA (jeez.....are there any wheelchairs handy???)

ItchySkratchy said:

Elephant-Flipping----> PCP, K, MDMA (jeez.....are there any wheelchairs handy???)

It's like gettin stepped on by an Elephant!!!

Before I say this, fuck Lil jon. but 'crunk' is a damn good word. Too bad, it could be stoned and drunk (chronic+drunk) but its already taken.

guatang word up that shit made me laugh.

Lets make it simple tho why dont u just call it the Death Flip. ;)

Originally posted by drinky_mcbeer
weed laced with mdma = angel dust

Originally posted by mludd
'Angel dust' is widely recognised as PCP, I don't think it's a good idea to start calling something else angel dust as well..

/mludd

werd.

but on a tangent, i think smoking a spliff (weed) with PCP sprinkled on it is called "gorillaz" or something - am i right?

and lmao @ DeathFlip :D

it should be followed with music along the lines of "DUN DUN DUN!" ;)

Forgot one my dawg in south jers told me: A regular (weed) blunt with rocks (crack) dusted w pcp = space blunt

--(^^Lacey K anti confustion meter is on)--

KemicalBurn said:
Originally posted by drinky_mcbeer
weed laced with mdma = angel dust

Originally posted by mludd

/mludd

werd.

but on a tangent, i think smoking a spliff (weed) with PCP sprinkled on it is called "gorillaz" or something - am i right?

and lmao @ DeathFlip :D

it should be followed with music along the lines of "DUN DUN DUN!" ;)

angel dust is way more commonly referred to as PCP rather then weed with mdma. besides all you would be getting out of weed laced with mdma would be placebo 8)

i added Tipsy Flip: alcohol and MDMA & Robo Flip: MDMA and DXM

Last edited: