• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Slang dictionary for drug COMBOS! Not just general drug slang, COMBOS ONLY

Sprout, you coming to Houston to see ya favorite polac and blasting Sproutbawls till we're up for 9 days straight? I'll have the zo's'N'hoes, player!

ketamine and cocaine = gettin' "calvin klined", or "hella fancy" around here

ketamine, mdma/mda, lsd is one of my FAVORITE combos, im surprised it doesnt have a cool slang term. maybe like, ketarollatripping? hahaha.

holing on ket and then doing dope = the dope hole

edit;
ketamine, cocaine, molly = ketamollacaine

Last edited:
Zolpidem+mdma= Z-flip or sleepyflip
coke laced spliff= diablillo (spanish pronunciation would be sorta like "diuh-blee-joe")
blunt or joint dipped in couph syrup= candy blunt/joint
also the nexusflip/honeyflip, mdma+2cb, I know some call it a beeflip.
in Puerto Rico some call weed, coke and pills (either painkillers, sleeping pills, or psychiatric meds) triple P, because we call weed, coke, and pills, "pasto, perico y pepas", respectively Haha this is a fun one!
oh yeah! And M&M's = weed and shrooms

Last edited:
PCPy + Methadone = Paradisio or a Sleepyflip (My personal favourite)

And someone should come up with a name for MDMA + MDE(A) + MDA + MBDB....

moon rocks - a nug of weed coated in hash oil and then coated again in kief, I guess it's still all weed but it's worth recognition

any ideas for MDMA + LSD + Weed + Nitrous?

huff trolling / air trolling?

lol I call it goofballing, but this is a cool name. might use that now :D
me and my friends always called it a hillbilly / white trash speedball, but i learned "Goofball" in rehab and i've used it ever since. It's the best description for it, in my opinion. I laughed about it for days

I'm amazed that there appears to be no slang term even mentioned for a simple (and in my circles anyway), very commonly used combo: CRYSTAL METH and BENZOS. I admit I may have missed it going through the above posts but to propose a new term. I searched online for ages and could not find ANYTHING even from a list of 2,500 drug combos!

You sort of need a verb and a noun, so:

Anything METH related that might fit well could be: SPEED/SPEEDING, CRYSTAL, ICED/ICE, CRANK/CRANKING, GLASS, TWEAK/TWEAKING, WHIZZ/WHIZZING
Anything BENZO (trying to keep general) might include: BAR/BARRED/BARRING, BENDING (from Kitty-Bending), HELPERS, STOPPERS/STOP/STOPPING, BLANKING/BLANKS/BLANKED, PLANKING, JELLY/JELLIES

So combining, perhaps:

ICE-BENDING
CRYSTAL-BENDING
SPEED-BENDING
WHIZZ-BARRING
GLASS-PLANKING
SPEED-PLANKING
BAR-SPEEDING
JELLY-TWEAKING

or in a different format you could have:

ICED-JELLIES
CRANK-HELPERS
GLASS-JELLIES
ICE-BARS
GLASS-BARS
CRYSTAL-BARS
WHIZZ-BENDERS
CRYSTAL-BENDERS

Dunno, Think I like: SPEED-BENDING or WHIZZ-BENDERS

One of my favorite combinations is meth + shrooms (with pot and beer in the background). I dont have a name for it, but am open to ideas. It is one of the best euphorias i have ever had.

Did the meth ruin your trip? Me and my fiance tried it but we didn't teip? Could be had shrooms