• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Slang dictionary for drug COMBOS! Not just general drug slang, COMBOS ONLY

Damn where Im from we just say "we gonna get fucked up." "Ima do some e pills and yay tonight" "You wanna smoke some wet and roll face?" "|Yo lets smoke a big chronic blunt."

Chronics the only combo word I use, the rest of it is just straight up.

damn straight gotta love people like you n me, not everyone knows every slang term might as well keep everybody on the same page.

but omfg im so tired of these stupid kids thinking chronic just means good bud. nah gotta add in the white

in that movie kids when they are at the club ~ the club kid gives jenny jenn something he calls a euphoric blockbuster , then says it makes special k look like a walk in the park

anyone got any idear if this a real substance or just some made up jazz

Sunshine blend= adderol, percocet, norco, morpine, cocaine crushed and snorted =D

Ballin' - Oxy/Heroin with cocaine or amphetamines. (Jim Jones ain't even gotta clue what ballin' really is ;)

Getting wet/soaked - Smoking some marijuana with PCP.

Smoking A Wu or Woo - smoking weed that has been dipped/sprinkled/rolled/ laced with cocaine/crack

And of course I've heard most of the above mentioned terms.

and lol@spider-flipping. Sounds like some stupid/crazy uncomfortable shit. doubt I'd fuck with that.

Brompton Cocktail = Heroin & Xanax

haha, for real though..dangerous mix

I know in real life a Brompton cocktail contains other stuff, but for the sake of it being a cocktail basically used right before you die or as you are dieing I think it correlates good with the above.

A few of these just became part of a vernacular that was used with peers:

DM Deucing = DextroMethorphan (DXM) + DiacetylMorphine (Heroin)

Dxm potentiates the analgesic and euphoric effects of opiates, plus fucks you up... strong synergy DANGEROUS at high doses

Boy and Girl Party = Gathering of people using cocaine + heroin

boy and girl party is a reference to the exciting milestone during adolescence when you have mixed sex parties lasting all night

Ski Lift (SWIMs concoction- substances consumed at intervals)- Clonazepam + Lecithin + Dxm + Chlorpheniramine Maleate + Amphetamine + Marijuana + Kratom

T-0:00 - 2mg Clonazepam
T-0:30 - 20g Lecithin + 3mg/kg body weight DXM + ~0.5mg/kg body weight CPM + 20-30mg amphetamine salts

T-1:00 - Marijuana (it won't take much to reach max peak)
T-1:30 - 20-30mg amphetamine salts + 7g Kratom Extract (or mild dose of another mild opioid)

Now that you have reached the top of the mountain peak... ski your way down for hours

Theory:
Clonazepam- eases come up and tapers over activation of glutamate receptors
Lecithin- increases absorption of Dxm at a faster rate... euphoria increases and forms synergy
Dxm- creates the crux of the cocktail, stimulates dopamine production, Serotonin Agonist, Adrenergic Agonist.. synergy with the amphetamines and opiates and when mixed with thc forms a smooth mellow entactogenic trip
Chlorpheniramine Maleate- Serotonin Agonist, Norepenephrine Agonist, boosts the dissociative feeling
Marijuana- potentiates the DXM which in turn potentiates everything else
Amphetamines- Dopamine reuptake inhibitor, Norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (increased from dxm synergy)
Opiate - increased analgesic/dissociative/lethargic/euphoric effects from dxm synergy

pcp+crack=space base
coke+meth=white ice?
crack+meth=black ice?
prozac (fluexotine) +coke=problow?
blunt with coke=a dirty

Tramadol + THC = Trammers
A cig spiked with some form of THC (Weed, Hash, Hash Oil etc) = A Secret Agent
A line of Coke mixed with Heroin = A Hotrod
Cross-faded = Any kind of mixed high

Calvin Klein = Ketamine + Cocaine (never heard it called Ketacaine....probably because the word is too close to other actual local anesthetics.)

and

i thought of one more... I've done it once and it was fucking insane... I named it myself

Rainbow Rolled Candy M&M's = Dxm + MDMA + LSD + Mushrooms + Marijuana

name is pretty much self explanatory...

Rainbow Rolled Candy M&M's = Dxm + MDMA + LSD + Mushrooms + Marijuana

name is pretty much self explanatory...

Haha good name. That sounds fucking intense. How was it? Did you take everything at the same time? Or did you smoke the DMT at the peak? Or what?

We refer to being on weed and alcohol as getting crossfaded or a having a crossfade down here in southern California.

I've never heard of stupor stoning before though...

Haha good name. That sounds fucking intense. How was it? Did you take everything at the same time? Or did you smoke the DMT at the peak? Or what?

I was at this hippy's farm about 2 hours from my place.... and i brought medical maryjane with me.... he traded my 3 hits of lsd_25 and an 1/8th of hydro grown shroom swhich i got to pick out../.. then since i smoked them all out he opened his margarine tub and i said "what is that coke???"

it looked all flakey

and he said hahahah no "its MDMA power, go aahead get a good hit" so i tooted out a line of that shit and BAM"

and i was alreadty on DXM from earlier.... then i added the 3 hits of lsd, the 3.5 grams of hydro mushrooms whihch i got to pick out of the tank.... and line of MDMA powder... all while smoking sativa blue berry yumyums.....

It was the only time i did so much and it was insane.... driving 2 hours home i fucking felt like i was in mario kart and i kept trying to find the buttons in my car to shoot the shells and bananas.///// i was gone... freaked out my ride hahahah

My friend and I have started using the term sushi to refer to MDMA. specifically pokeballs
(pokeball=california roll=sushi)
now i know that they arent only in cali but i love the term.

I was at this hippy's farm about 2 hours from my place.... and i brought medical maryjane with me.... he traded my 3 hits of lsd_25 and an 1/8th of hydro grown shroom swhich i got to pick out../.. then since i smoked them all out he opened his margarine tub and i said "what is that coke???"

it looked all flakey

and he said hahahah no "its MDMA power, go aahead get a good hit" so i tooted out a line of that shit and BAM"

and i was alreadty on DXM from earlier.... then i added the 3 hits of lsd, the 3.5 grams of hydro mushrooms whihch i got to pick out of the tank.... and line of MDMA powder... all while smoking sativa blue berry yumyums.....

It was the only time i did so much and it was insane.... driving 2 hours home i fucking felt like i was in mario kart and i kept trying to find the buttons in my car to shoot the shells and bananas.///// i was gone... freaked out my ride hahahah

Wow, lol. I wish things were really like that.