• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

1mg Nabilone (Cesamet) THC Pill... ?

1 mg had similar effects to 2 mg just less potent, however it did seem to work well with cannabis.

I will try 4 mg next time. Thankfully I have an unlimited supply for testing purposes.

NeuronalPerception said:
1 mg had similar effects to 2 mg just less potent, however it did seem to work well with cannabis.

I will try 4 mg next time. Thankfully I have an unlimited supply for testing purposes.

Unlimited...wtf not fair ha

nabilone

generics are available, but cesamet is definately a brand name...

stuff is >.5mg/L soluble, DO NOT PUT THIS STUFF UP YOUR NOSE...jesus, sometimes you buzz monkeys make me nervous. you're wasting your time and perfectly good CB1/CB2 agonists.

the best way to get wrecked on this stuff is DMSO. up the bum isn't bad either, but it's still processed by MGL/FAAH so your ass doesn't help all that much.

anybody tried 2-AG (no hypothermia, massive euphoria) yet?

suark77 said:

stuff is >.5mg/L soluble, DO NOT PUT THIS STUFF UP YOUR NOSE...jesus, sometimes you buzz monkeys make me nervous. you're wasting your time and perfectly good CB1/CB2 agonists.

the best way to get wrecked on this stuff is DMSO. up the bum isn't bad either, but it's still processed by MGL/FAAH so your ass doesn't help all that much.

anybody tried 2-AG (no hypothermia, massive euphoria) yet?

Not aware of any generics brands, can you name one?

Took 2 mg with cannabis in the late evening and the effects lasted til late afternoon the next day. Dry mouth/eyes were much less apparent than the first few doses.

2-Arachidonoylglycerol

"nabilone

anybody tried 2-AG (no hypothermia, massive euphoria) yet?2" Quote

-Arachidonoylglycerol !!?? stupid ass! Do you have a Doctorate in advanced Biochemistry? Maybe you think you are more advanced than a multi million dollar lab? Don`t flatter yourself. Idiot:! :!

a friend of mine injected some dissolved in ethanol. gave him a migraine with no positive effects.

Pharmacokinetics said:
In summary, nabilone is a synthetic cannabinoid that produces different pharmacologic actions from THC. For example, it produces ... less euphoria... To study their abuse liability, comparison was made of the pharmacologic actions of THC and nabilone after intravenous and oral administration. Intravenous nabilone produced less euphoria (CMI "high") than did intravenous THC. When subjects were given a choice, most chose intravenods THC. Nabilone, however, was shown to have a minimal potential for reinforcement and therefore should have a low abuse potential.

Wretched low abuse potential. The euphoria is half the fun for me.

Of the synthetic cannabinoids, which ones are considered the most recreational?

fastandbulbous said:
PS they're not CD's so it's a double pluss for them

CDs?

shamus said:
Wretched low abuse potential. The euphoria is half the fun for me.

Of the synthetic cannabinoids, which ones are considered the most recreational?

CDs?

2 mg and higher caused obvious euphoria. I don't think they took non cancer patients taking it into account.

I've just gotten a few of these and was researching this thread.

I've been smoking regularly but not a lot. Usually once a day when I get home from work.

Anyway, I got some prescribed to me. I noticed effects from .5mg. Wouldn't say 'high' or 'euphoric' (which I never get from weed anyway). Did notice some sedative effects. I like it actually. It is better than Satevex OMO. Tried them both. Not at high dosages but I may just use these to wean off or slow down on weed for a while.