• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Cocaine - Experienced - came accross peruvian flake recently...

pa..

Bluelighter
came accross peruvian flake recently...

I came accross some real peruvian flake lately and decided to buy a ball as I was tight with the dealer and could pull one off him for $100.

Holy shit was that cocaine!

I don't think I've ever done real cocaine until now, and believe me... I've done a lot. This stuff was real solid and almost crystally looking in the light, but broke down into a fine powder with little effort. Reminded me of powdered sugar. Anywho.... this was like nothing I've ever experienced when it comes to coke. After my first line (completely sober, not drunk or anything) I felt really good and really calm. Relaxed in a funny sort of way like when you take opiates, yet very clear and alert. The weird thing about it all... something I've never experienced before when it comes to coke is... about an hour or so after doing a line, there was no comedown. I mean none. You could feel that the effects were fading but, it wasn't depressing or fiendish at all. This went on throughout the night, and about 12 hrs later after doing 10 to 12 lines or so throughout the night, I didn't feel the least bit edgy or cracked out like cocaine usually ends up doing. Then the best part still to come... when I decided to stop, with about 1.5 to 2 grams left in my droor, I stopped and went to bed about an hour and a half later. Again not a bit of a comedown, other than the coke wore off. My heart never thumped once, where it usually feels like it's going to beat out of my chest when I'm fiending and trying to call it a night... and the whole night was just fun. Fucking go figure eh?... Then I woke up the next day, thinking about the night before obviously and how this coke was like none other I've ever encountered... I ate lunch, sniffed coke until dinner, stopped... ate dinner and sniffed more coke until early morning... still never felt a painful comedown, had no problems sleeping, and no post depression the next day.

The whole experience left me wanting to do coke again the following weekend of course because it was like all the fun without the bad... so anyways... someone brought over some coke next weekend by chance, (someone who wasn't there the previous weekend) and I sniffed some after a couple beers, and immediately felt edgy/ anxious... wore off in like 20 mins leaving me fiending for more and feeling a horribly shity comedown... (this was different coke by the way.. not the peruvian flake). Then after that night I barely slept, had the racing heart, racing mind, cramping muscles, and all the other things I hate about doing coke, not to mention a headache the following morning. I decided I will never do coke that is cut to shit ever again. I'm going to do a tester before I buy from now on to avoid that shitty edgy crap people push as coke now a days.

Anyone else experienced this with good coke? Everyone who did the peruvian agreed that it was the best coke they have ever done.. so it wasn't just all in my head. I never thought coke could be so fun without being so bad in the end. The euphoria was off the charts with this stuff, not to mention a little line about an inch and a half long or less would leave you high for an hour or so and make just about your entire jaw numb along with all your teeth, your nose, and parts of your cheeks and face. It was fucking unreal, all I can say.

^No offense but no one cares. I'm sure lot's of people have done lots of good coke. If you want to right about it start a BL journal.

u lucky ass mofo..i get great shit once in awhile but not flake...i get the worst comedowns...i have had flake once and you are correct..u can sleep/eat no comedowns on that shit...it owns

^^^
Damn, you beat me to it by one post! "peruvian flake" always cracks me up

I've had this kind before. It's rare you actually find it that good. Makes the other 90% of the coke you find seem highly unworthy of going up that nose of yours.

:)

1 question, did it make ur nose hurt the whole day and day after like most coke you get?

No offense...

That "Peruvian Flake" does not sound like it was coke at all. Do yourself a favor and get a kit to at least ascertain if you have the real thing.

I know what your talking about man. When I went down to Mexico last December me and my cousin went to go look for some coke. Now I never had tried coke in Mexico, but I'am when it comes to coke a master :p. I have done all types of different coke in the U.S and as every time I do it I dont really feel it no more. 2 months+more can pass by and still I have the biggest tolerance. On the other hand all my friends cousin seem to not be the same way.

Well on with the story. We ended up getting a gram for 15 bucks(150 in Mexican mone), the guy was telling us how its not cut and stuff. THe thing was in a small plastic bag, in the form of a rock. When we got to my cousins aunt's house I looked at it and it sure did look all crystalized and stuff(known as fish scale). Well my cousin made two lines and after I took mine, instantley I felt it right away. The drip tasted of pure coke(although there is no such thing as pure coke, since its cut at the source)and no fuckin cut shit.

This stuff was like no other I had before. It made you feel so energetic and just so amazing. Now I use to talk somewhat when I use to do coke, then it turned the to the opposite where I dont want to talk. With this stuff me and my cousin were blabbering our mouths off. We both agreed we need to go walk. This was also good, cause we were going to look for weed. We ended up walking for a long time, many people could have told though that we were on something cause we just felt like a Billion Bucks. If I had to compare this to the crappy shit in the U.S I would say you would have to take about 10 or somewhat lines just to get the feeling of a line of Mexican stuff. Also after one line of this stuff, you dont fiend for another one,mainly cause it would be a waste and crazy to take another one right after, since this shit is fuckin powerful.

Columbia is right below Mexico and also Mexico and Columbia are the two most places that the U.S get there stuff from. Although I heard on a news article or something that Columbia ships a lot of it to Mexico where they do something to the coke, then from there it hits the U.S

pa..,

I'm 39 years old and believe it or not, until about 1988, this was the only kind of cocaine available! Now you understand why cocaine became so popular during the 60's, 70's and 80's.

I have written numberous threads about this very subject and people give me crap like "man, you've just built up a tolerance" or something similar, but now you know I was right all along. It's not a tolerance thing, but a junk thing!

There is great cocaine (probably about 3% of what's available today) and then there's the rest (about 97% of everything else). Most cocaine today makes you feel edgy, ampy, uncomfortable, non-talkative, non-sexual, confused, paranoid and wishing you'd never done it in the first place.

Now this is what good coke is:

immediate feeling of impowerment
feeling of though everything in the world is perfect
very little increase in heartbeat
relaxed, calm and content underlying buzz, and not a slam your ass buzz!
increased talkativeness to the point of insanity
very increased libido and openess to sex
no edgyness, ampyness, uncomfortableness or paranoia.

And these feelings aren't limited to just an hour or so, but rather all evening or even into the next day. Basically until your done.

Congratulations, you've done real cocaine! Something most people on this site will never have the chance to do.

Can you imagine having only done that kind of cocaine everytime for over 5 years before being switched over to the crap they sell today? Now you see why I continue to search the world for this cocaine you speak of.

As far as it being Peruvian, that may or may not be true. It could be Peruvian, Bolivian, or Columbian. It doesn't really matter. It all just depends on how its made.

Chefs, as they use to be called in the pre-90's era, took great pride in their art of making cocaine and took the quality very personally. That mentality has been replaced today with quantity over quality.

Just feel lucky for having gotten to try the "real deal". Don't question yourself that it was something other than cocaine, or that it was also mixed with something else, or that it was just the right night or something. It was just well manufactured cocaine, nothing more.

I'm very jealous. It's been over 5 years (of consistent use, I might add) since I've done cocaine of this quality your speaking of.

Don't expect to see it again anytime soon, or ever for that matter. I'm sorry.................

But once again, welcome aboard to the true believers!]

Now the only problem is, once you've tasted the forbidden fruit, you'll always be looking to go back again. That's been my problem for over 10 years now!

:(

Last edited:
ZZZZZ...

Having been through this before I'm loathe to bring it up [again] but LeJunk could you please explain how coke can offer two different sets of sensations or are you offering that adulterants are the supposed cause?

some of these posts seem to have more to do with boasting and less to do with anything else. that aside, i'm still intrigued to know how somebody can be so sure their coke came from peru?

alasdair

Alasdairm...

Probably more than 90% of all subjective experiences [as related on the internet] are all b.s. The only way to know the origin of a substance is to buy it directly from the cook.

alasdairm said:
some of these posts seem to have more to do with boasting and less to do with anything else. that aside, i'm still intrigued to know how somebody can be so sure their coke came from peru?

alasdair

Maybe he got a Fedex tracking number!

I always require to be given the proper documents of authenticty and signed signatures for name brand coke.

That way if it turns out to be gimp stuff made in china, then sent to peru to take credit for it. i can bitch to the manufactuer!

Thats how most mass produced products sold in usa work, hide the maker sell the name! :p

I am not sure if people can be confident that there coke if from peru, but people say they have had peruvian flake if they manage to get decent coke. In much the same way they drink "coke" no matter which brand of cola there actually drink.

Re: ZZZZZ...

rachamim18 said:
Having been through this before I'm loathe to bring it up [again] but LeJunk could you please explain how coke can offer two different sets of sensations or are you offering that adulterants are the supposed cause?

Yes, for the last time, adulterants are the cause of bad coke!

For all the skeptics not involved with this deal, who never saw nor snorted any of this coke, who have no idea who I am, who my dealer is, where I am, where it came from, what the circumstances were ....etc...etc...etc... Don't believe me. Just pass the thread up and don't believe the hype.

I could care less.

I'm trying to get some info from people who have had similar experiences, not people who want a debate.

With that being said. I know where the coke came from and I know what it was. How I know, isn't important, and isn't something I need to discuss here with any of you. No offense.

Lejunk, I see what you have been preaching here after all this time. I had a feeling what you were saying was more than likely true, but now after experiencing it for myself, there are some real problems with the crap that passes as cocaine today on the street.