Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Crystal Meth and Ecstasy

Magoo

Bluelighter
Had crystal meth on the weekend and found it quite enjoyable, I only used about half of what I got.
I am planning on having pills and the rest of the meth for NYE. My question is this, is there any problems with having the two together?

as far as i can tell, as for speed - these are my subjective experiences:
it will change the quality of your roll (not as empathic).
dont do too much of either or your heart will feel like it will leap out of your chest & you cant breath properly, its pretty unpleasant, you just gotta chill till its over.
greater neurotoxicity issues post mdma, be sure to load up on 5htp & vitamins (and prozac if thats your choice, no tyrosine).
less mdma comedown (smoothed by meth) but if you're like me you will be completely stupid for the next coupla days (moreso than normal)
otherwise, its a lotta fun! enjoy!
=)
ps. come to earthcore!!!
wink.gif
smile.gif

hey magoo,
There should be no problem, if it's nice,clean, glassy looking meth. methylamphetamine is the sorta base molecule (correct me if i'm wrong!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
) for MDMA, so in my opinion, they fit together well. We feel that it makes the roll a bit more lush...you know with base amphetamine it just makes it more chargy...for us at least, meth puts the pill on an even higher level. Oh, one more thing...when we used to have just meth, and when we came home smoked some bongs , it used to make us feel as tho we were pilling...with just base and bongs, i get scattered to hell!!!!! have a good time, and just be sensible with how much you take...
some people might disagree, but its just our .02c worth
------------------
when your fun becomes your reality...what do you do for fun???
we are not human beings having a spiritual experience...we are spiritual beings having a human experience...

Well same thing with speed, have the mdma first then have the meth just after your peak. I done that with pure speed and I was doing great, I loved it. My girl had the pure speed and mdma at the same time and it wasn't good. Just take small amounts and you should be fine. Have fun!

I don't know about Meth, but in my own personal experience just tasting ice on your tounge uplifts the MDMA experience ten-fold.
Personally I would use small amounts not to over shadow the MDMA..