• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

30mg morphine sulfate tablets ORALLY

Thanks K, I'm still pansyass enough to catch a buzz off 10mg hydro, so I presume I can get some fun out of these MS-Contins.

love
mettray

I kno this a old ass thread but doesn't plugging morphine work second best to IV'ing since it doesn't have to go thru first pass metabolism? I kno the waxy ass ones might not work to well rectally but as far as msIR -n- such I would think it would be around 2/3's the strength of IV'd depsite the rush sum people really chase after.

^That is what I have come to understand from what different people have said. You can also crush your pills up and put them under your tongue. I have notice stronger effects and a faster come on from this method. I usually use this method with aderall.

^ it's great extraction, the toluene is however a bit hard to get for some i think.

naturalone said:
seriously, just take 2 of the pills, crush them up as much as possible, and wash them down with your favorite drink. some people claim that they don't get off on them...and, typically once you've done heroin or a lot of oxys, morphine doesn't do the trick anymore.

for a novice, mscontin is great. give it a go.

agreed

even when i had some tolerance (granted it was low), a 60 mg would get me high all day. granted i dont think its the most euphoric of hard hitting high, but its definitely there none the less.

if your pills are 30 mg and you have no tolerance, dont take more than 2 pills, you will get sick odds are. not to mention they do last a long time.

trippinspirals said:
agreed

even when i had some tolerance (granted it was low), a 60 mg would get me high all day. granted i dont think its the most euphoric of hard hitting high, but its definitely there none the less.

if your pills are 30 mg and you have no tolerance, dont take more than 2 pills, you will get sick odds are. not to mention they do last a long time.
what he(or she?) said. you should try to get off the coating, then crush them up , and then snort them, mix tthem in a drink or deal and lust lick up the pwder or put under your tounge--it doesn't taste that bad. when deciding how much to take, morphine is a little more then half as strong as oxycodone(ever noticed how oxys come in 10,20,40,80,160 and ms contins 15,30,60,100,200?.) and hydrocodone is somewhat weaker than oxycodone (though some people might argue with me, i read the comparison on the dosing instruction for oxys) to be safe eat two, take more if necessary

p.s. these comparisons are for oral use only, i can't tell you if you choose to snort them, doctors don't consider that option

I'm planning to get my hands on some MSIR 30mg (I like to nod, oxy doesn't make me nod, Dilaudid and Vicodin do, but Dilaudid is too expensive and no one sells Vicodin).

I've heard people say 30mg oral floored them, and other people say they took 90mg and were fine. What's the deal?

My normal tolerance is around 30-35mg Percocet or 45mg Vicodin AFAIK. I've snorted way larger doses of Dilaudid and OC, but IMO they were counterfeit pills, so I don't wanna have you guys recommend me a dosage based on that, find out they were fake pills, and end up ODing.

Thanks.

sorry to resurrect a dead thread but didn't see it necessary to start my own. Anyway ive got a bunch of these mscontin 30's and was wondering if crushing them and parachuting would be efficient enough of a method? I dont want them lasting all day, but i also wanna feel a nice high.

Also i don't have much of an opiate tolerance at all, about 20-25mg hydrocodone and 15mg oxycodone will do me good, how much would you suggest for these?

Last edited: