• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

⫸STICKY⫷ How to test an ecstasy pill

Before ordering a kit from EZTEST please PM me first - I may be able to offer you a better deal (quicker delivery/cheaper/telephone number incase you have a problem etc).

Just as a heads up EZTEST are delayed to the US again and some people are reporting 6/8 weeks for delivery.

Yes if people would stick to molecule and quit buying 5$ pieces of candy, literally then the assholes would stop pressing bs and stick to molly. Know your sources as well. Once plugged in to a reliable source it usually is all good. Depends on how high up the food chain you are. After 20 years experience one that has been around the block a few times doesnt need a test kit!

interesting knowledge.............. wish I could still get X .
Where the hell do you live not being able to get MDMA. L25 on the other hand isnt abundant but with a lil faith and persistence the lil ticket or drop to the real reality show will be coming back soon in full effect!

so you cant distinguish the difference between mdea and mdma with the test kit?

because iv had rolls where i felt like i was rolling. i had tingles, eye wiggles and good feelings etc etc.

but many times i wont get that loved up happy happy feeling or as good as sensations as iv had before with good mdma.

is this most likely mda or mdea? how could i distinguish the difference between mdea and mdma once tested? if i dont get that empathy then its probly mdea?

If it turns blue/purple then there is mdma in it. but how much mg it has you can't see..

You are correct, there is no way to tell mg, but if there is a legit dose (even low, like 70mg) you can tell, in my experience. The results are watery with barely active MDxx pills. A solid, dark, and quick reaction likely suggests an active dose.

So i must be a lucky guy, I've never tested a pill before, in the 10 years i've tried em. Have any of you ever come across shit pills? Then again maybe because I usually get them from trusted dealers. ??

I only started coming across shitty pills last year. I'm sure a lot depends on where you live. In my corner of the world, shitty pills are plentiful right now, and you need a test kit.

Where the hell do you live not being able to get MDMA. L25 on the other hand isnt abundant but with a lil faith and persistence the lil ticket or drop to the real reality show will be coming back soon in full effect!

Hey man, it happens! In my area MDMA an ketamine are virtually impossible to find. Which sucks, as they are two of my favorites.

Love Dove was the master................

Back in 1987 until 1998 in london/manchester the love drug was going about extasy doves.The feeling yougot from them were amazing,totally unberlivable.You glowed light a spark,you felt on top of the world amazing.The pop bands brought tunes out in the top 10,es are good......mr ezr good.....and all sorts of tunes.In england now,they say extasy is about but im afraid mdma has gone now.few get just mdma powder on its own.The pills are full of amphetamine/paracetamol believe me,nothing like in the day.....

Back in 1987 until 1998 in london/manchester the love drug was going about extasy doves.The feeling yougot from them were amazing,totally unberlivable.You glowed light a spark,you felt on top of the world amazing.The pop bands brought tunes out in the top 10,es are good......mr ezr good.....and all sorts of tunes.In england now,they say extasy is about but im afraid mdma has gone now.few get just mdma powder on its own.The pills are full of amphetamine/paracetamol believe me,nothing like in the day.....

There are some absolutely amazing pills around the UK this year - check Pillreports or this link for a round up.

Doves were indeed a nice pill mind you there were very few bad pills around then :)

mostly ordering xtacy people who dont have any idea about it found them in without blister quantity and without a label on it talking about its effect try that lol

Do you have to order a testing kit or is it possible to test with chemicals that are easily accessible or can buy locally?? Also was curious as to the name of the chemicals involved in testing kit if known.

^^^ Yes, yes, and YES! :)

Go read some horror stories on people taking piperazines and see how they felt. They could have avoided their pain by having a testing kit.

Totally agree! A few years back I had a friend who got some pills and ended up having to be hospitalized because the pill did not contain any MDMA but PMA, Para-Methoxyamphetamine AKA 4-Methoxyamphetamine which has less euphoric and stimulant effects of MDMA but highly toxic, though some pyscadellic effects still remain. My friend was alright but having a test kit now greatly helps and reduces risk and bodily harm from taking unknown & toxic chemicals.

Do you have to order a testing kit or is it possible to test with chemicals that are easily accessible or can buy locally?? Also was curious as to the name of the chemicals involved in testing kit if known.

They are available internationally on pillreports.com, and available in the US by dancesafe.org

You can make a marquis reagent with the proper lab equipment and a little sulpheric acid and 10% formalin solution.

Easier just to purchase :)

Hey no sourcing allowd on here you freeking crybaby slimebag. If I see one more website source I going to send the fbi straight to your crack shack and bust your ass back to africa.

Last edited: