Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDxx + MDMA, now I know the difference!

MOTOMAN

Bluelighter
The past year and a few months that I have been taking MDxx substances, I thought I knew the effects of good MDMA, but really I didn't have a clue, until last weeknd of course. I thought all the close your eye feeling, kinda smacked out and not wanting to dance but just sit down and enjoy the ride was good MDMA, but let me tell you, it isn't. This weekend I got onto the best "MDMA" powder ever, it totally amazed me. From all the pills I have had, this was almost totally different to them all. Don't get me wrong I really do love a good MDxx pill, but this just rocked my world. My eyes were opened up so wide, I was so loved up, I couldn't get the smile off my face, I was full of energy and I was floating like I have never floated before. Finally I have found the real stuff. Most people on here thought that I was taking to much, not being able to get the right feeling anymore but the reason for that is that the pills were just MDxx and not MDMA. Thank you for reading, I just had to get that out.

although I havent found the almighty grailstone
smile.gif
, I find its really easy to distinguish MDxx to MDMA... others don't.
Acid_Reign: we'll debate this topic over and over, but the Hammers sucked
biggrin.gif

Ah yes the good sign of mdma...clean, light as a feather.
All this heavy sloth feeling is mdea. I was claiming that about the original cK's for years. Better than getting stuck with a speedbomb...but nothing beats some good old mdMa.
smile.gif

SMURF...i agree with what your saying about the original CK's, although id also say that there was a whole lot of other shit in them (anyway...already previously debated).
I also agree with MOTOMAN...when you get real mdma its feels heaps different to mdxx pills, even mdma pills. Something i cant explain, but mdma powder does feel much cleaner, brighter, more floaty...

MOTOMAN, is the powder very crystally? like it has little 'rocks' of mdma? I've got hold of some like this...
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!
A psychedelic person is not a good citizen..not a good ANYTHING..That is defined by somebody else.

Yep mate you got it, thats the stuff. Mine came in 1 solid 10 dia rock full of crystal (looks slightly brown, but in crystal form), when crushed up properly it turns pure white. Tests great...instantly bubbles black and spits with a puff of smoke. I tested it once it was crushed to a very fine powder, thats why it tested so good. I did test a peice of crystal first and it only bubbled black, it didn't spit or smoke.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 14 November 2000).]

U da man! That's the EXACT stuff I have got with the SAME reaction when tested! Hhmmwawahahahah... The gf and I loved it! I'm wiff ya buddy, very, very good powder!
EnJoy
------------------
LSD doesn't fry your brain...It e x p a n d s the mind!!
A psychedelic person is not a good citizen..not a good ANYTHING..That is defined by somebody else.

Great to hear buddy....glad I am not the only one to have the joy of such a beautiful chemical......hehe...fuck I love drugs!

I went through a cap of powder of that grade nearly each week for 3 months a little while back... heaven I tell you... Heaven!

Hey was it just me, or when your on this stuff time just goes so quick. We just had it at home and being at home I thought we would have been bored and time would have gone slow but 5 hrs felt like 2 hrs. Has this happened to anyone else on this powder. Usually pills don't do this to me.
[This message has been edited by MOTOMAN (edited 15 November 2000).]

and then the lord sent forth a prophet and his name was MOTOMAN! and he preached the goodness and cleaness of powder to all who would listen
smile.gif
. top work moto, powder sounds like the shit. the good shit that is
smile.gif
oh and btw did you snort it or eat it?

haha....nah just divided the gram up into 11 and grabed one of the little suckers and placed it on my drug loven tongue. Gona give the old snort job a go this weekend, I'm sure it will do great things.