• CD Moderators: Thomas Davie | Darksidesam | Madness
  • Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

marijuana's possible insufflation

Jwlst said:
woaw dude..thats pretty heavy putting a syringe up your arse for a marijuana high.

Putting carcinogens and tar in your lungs for a marijuana high sounds extreme to me. Just because putting things up your arse isn't the standard doesn't mean it's more extreme than putting things in your lungs.

hmmm... how bout gettin someone to puff some smoke staright to your...cavity ;)

Fast, Dumbcane, if its the same plant I'm thinking of, large, sort of oval leaves, and irritating as fuck, is Dieffenbachia Bowmannii, definately not a plant to chew on.

this thread's getting off topic.

So whats the official verdict? Can you rail kif/kief or high quality marijuana?

I think the answers yes but I just wanted to be sure before I stick money up my nose.

Plugging,then unplugging, then smoking/eating is thee most disgusting thing ever. Eating/smoking little poop particles? YUCK!!!!!!!!!8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o8o

If your that desperate to get higher then check into rehab.

time for a chaser an' a waster:)

Putting carcinogens and tar in your lungs for a marijuana high sounds extreme to me. Just because putting things up your arse isn't the standard doesn't mean it's more extreme than putting things in your lungs.

And shoving butter up your ass sounds a lot more extreme than just eating said butter. Seriously what the hell? i'm all down for higher bio availability but it's not THAT much of a difference to warrant shoving butter up my ass. Or anything for that matter.

Just fucking smoke or eat it, then shove a dildo up your ass if thats your thing.