• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

TV: Family Bonds

blahblahblah

Bluelighter
Anybody else watch this show...? Its shows on HBO on Sunday nights or Monday reruns.

I am a sucker for reality-based/documentary shows though.

"HBO's first-ever prime-time documentary series, 'Family Bonds' gives viewers a window into the dangerous and unexplored world of bounty hunting - through the eyes of the most outrageous, fun-loving, and wild (yet somehow functional) real-life family on TV. Each half-hour episode follows members of the NYC/Long Island based Evangelista clan - boss Tom, wife Flo, daughter Dana, nephew Chris, sons Sal and Frankie, Flo's sisters Dawn and Kim, Dawn's husband Jimmy, and 'honorary' Evangelista Dan Boswith - as they balance the unusual, on-call demands of their business, All City Bail Bonds, with a more-or-less usual suburban family lifestyle, complete with motorcycles, tattoos, beauty parlor visits, birthday parties, family quarrels, sex and romance. 'Family Bonds' depicts the day-to-day drama, humor, and craziness of life as an Evangelista, following the family as they confront the dangers of bounty hunting and the challenges of everyday life."

http://www.hbo.com/familybonds/

Last edited:
I wasn't sure about this show, but I watched an episode last week to see what it was like and I actually enjoyed it. The people are pretty entertaining to watch, more so than many other reality shows.

I have been watching the show for a few weeks now (since it's on after THE WIRE but back on topic.) I am not a big fan of reality TV, but I like watching them hunt down and lock people up.

Well, it's good to hear that there are shows that tackle a real-score on how bad the situation is when it comes to being accused and imprisoned without due process. I guess it's high time to contact friends and family bail bonds and have it settled!