• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☛ Official ☚ [DXM Subthread] Combinations

I quite often have found over the years the synnergy between psychedelics (in perticular LSD and LSA) to be extremley powerful and enjoyable. Effects are increseased dramatically. Salvia is also dramatically potentiated during a DXM experience.

I used to enjoy dxm and have taken it with a number of things including, e, 2c-i, meth, heroin, and a few I cant remember. I had the urge to re-immerse myself in the experience so I downed about 320 milligrams, a comparatilvly low dose to some of my 1,000 plus milligram excursions, and found the overall high to be botched with an amazing amount of side effects. I didnt enjoy myself 1 bit and was left by a hangover from hell with a severe headache that lasted 2 days of me not leaving my bed. Even now as I write this I don't feel entirley right, its a shame that the dxm I once loved so much can nver be enjoyed, along with weed and meth.....

DXM + cannabis has a known synergy

Very nice aswell I found.

I have combined DXM with a ton of different chemicals and plants. I love to use it as a preload for psychedelics. It mixes very poorly with stimulants, 4-ho-dipt, and anadenathera snuffs. I have had good experiences with dxm combined with cannabis, 2c-e, 5-meo-dmt, lsd, and a whole ton of others. I started a thread about dxm potentiation of psychedelics a while back that got a ton of responses>http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=286133&highlight=dxm+potentiation+of+psychedelics

if you can use DXM responsibly then more power to ya, I'll never touch it again, not saying I ever abused it, far from it. but Iv seen my brother spend entire pay checks on DXM containing prioducts and just get strung out for the entire week, check out the dextroverse, those people take it almost nightly... no thanks.

I'll stick with LSD, 2c-b and DMT. even all together, they all synergize well together.

dxm and psilocybin is one of my favorite combos:\

Since i dont have any way of getting Shrooms and never ever have i had 2c-b and DMT only heard of them here. DXM is my choice of drug for psychedelics. Lots of weed and yay where i live so i think i will stick with weed since i dont have shrooms or 2cb

Dxm can go well with morning glory tea (easily available), but the nausea can get to be a bitch, so if you try it have cannibis and a bucket handy

Only a few...

I've tried a number of combos involving DXM.

DXM+Marijuana:

My personal favorite. While the weed doesn't really alter the experience much, it makes it feel much more involving/deep.

DXM+Percocet+Marijuana:

Not bad, but Percocet gets me a little wired, I'd rather take either substance alone.

DXM+Vicodin+Marijuana:

Really chill and relaxing.

DXM+Shrooms+Marijuana:

I didn't take large doses of either (300mg DXM and 2 grams of Cabensis) so it was a bit underwhelming. I'd like to up the dose.

DXM+Morning Glories:

I ate 6 grams of MG seeds first. I was having a pretty cool experience with the seeds alone and the DXM just turned it into a stomach cramped delerium.

DXM+Morning Glories+Marijuana:

6g of MG seeds were ingested with a few hits of pot. Vomited and then rode the gentle wave of LSA. I proceeded to take 450mg of DXM which resulted in one of the most beautiful experiences I have ever had.

DXM+Ritalin:

Not a good idea but I have done it. I never took them at the same time, the DXM always came after the comedown from the ritalin.

DXM+Salvia:

I'm not a huge fan of this combo. Salvia kicks my ass hard enough, the DXM just make it that much more of an ass kicking (in a bad way)

5-MEO-DMT on DXM is fucking insane. Very characteristically bizarre, and definitely not for everyone, but not at all scary or uncomfortable for me personally.

DXM + 2C-E was very intense. Most of the time I was staring at the ceiling listening to music , and watching the intense vsuals. They combined real well but the toll on my body was too much. I was extremly dained by the exprience. If you're lookin for a omgwtfjh then mix 20m of 2C-E and 600mg of DXM, but be prepared to feel very drained the next two days or so.

DXM+LSD made me feel like a labrat, I could feel the chemicals working inside of me separately.

anyone tried medium doses of dxm and ketamine together? i have a feeling this coulkd be dangerous,but if its not it could be a super wonderful dissociative experience

Magicshroom said:
Since i dont have any way of getting Shrooms and never ever have i had 2c-b and DMT only heard of them here. DXM is my choice of drug for psychedelics. Lots of weed and yay where i live so i think i will stick with weed since i dont have shrooms or 2cb
so what yu saying is that your a drug store addict?

find better sorces, it is rare for someone who has access to other psychedelics to continue to use DXM, most times the people who use DXM do so because nothinge lse is available. :!

No im not a drug store addict. well when it comes to psychedilics then i guess i am. NO shrooms atm

Youkai said:
so what yu saying is that your a drug store addict?

find better sorces, it is rare for someone who has access to other psychedelics to continue to use DXM, most times the people who use DXM do so because nothinge lse is available. :!

i would have to respectfully disagree with this assesment. although i have (and have had for the past 5 years) easy access to LSD, MDMA and mushrooms, i still like to enjoy DXM every once in a while. if i had easy access to Ketamine, this may be different, but i wouldnt say acces to serotongenic psychedelics automatically make DXM obsolete.

as for combos, weed is definatley the best. in fact, i wouldnt want to trip off DXM without it. my usual dose i like to take is 350mg. by itself, this dose is quite boring, but with weed added, it takes on a whole new light and is quite awsome. with marijauna, i really dont see the need to take over 500mg as this combo makes you trip balls, its on the same lavel as LSD or shrooms.

i have also combined 350mg with 2-3 shots of alcohol. if u can stomach large amounts of both drugs, this is actually an alright combo. it doesnt add much in the way of trippy thoughts, but it adds to the physical high....more pure dissociation without added mental effects. but beware, this makes the majority of users vomit and feel shitty.