Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Extracting Cutting agents from cocaine

BooMslectA

Bluelighter
First up id like to thank the moderator for answering my last question.

Now i want to know how can i get rid of cutting agents like salts and sugar substances(glucose)

i suspect the cocaine i get is cut with a glucose like substance, cos i have done the burn test many times and it burns clear and leaves no residue and salts would leave a black smear. and the liquid test and i get a substance that slowly dissolves in the water.
also sometimes my nose gets more runny than it should and the rocks have not lost their sparkle which if it was cut with a salt substance.

So does some1 out there have a way of maybe getting rid of the (suspected) glucose/lactose substance in my nose candy?=D

Wouldn't a sugary substance turn into smelly, black, smokey burnt toffee under a flame too?

BigTrancer :)

MSN - it would have a salt taste and it would burn complete clear! Its used in crystal, mostly glass or ice !

Inositol - this is used a lot in a coke cut and it to burns clear up to a certain point! These are the only things I have ever found that burns clear and it’s impossible to get out after mixed without doing some chemistry!

Msi23=D

BooMslectA I gave you links which should provide the procedures for cleaning your product. If you are set to pursue this and aware of the (legal) dangers, you will need to get a copy of either the Merck index or CRC handbook of Chemistry and Physics. These contain physical data on most substances.

You still need to know what the cut is, otherwise as msi23 explained, there's some chemistry involved and some product to be wasted in discovering what this is.

I hadn't heard of Inositol being used as a cut for coke, but if so, then it should be easily removed from the freebase form of coke as Inositol isn't soluble in most non-polar (organic) solvents.

I could be wrong, but I think what was meant was MSM.

MSM is a natural occurring compound with many uses. It's often employed in tablet mixtures as a free flowing agent.

Merck entry

Title: Dimethyl Sulfone
CAS Registry Number: 67-71-0
CAS Name: Sulfonylbismethane
Additional Names: DMSO2; methyl sulfone; methylsulfonylmethane
Molecular Formula: C2H6O2S
Molecular Weight: 94.13.
Percent Composition: C 25.52%, H 6.43%, O 33.99%, S 34.06%
Line Formula: CH3SO2CH3

Literature References: Has been found in primitive plants such as Equisetum arvense L., Equisetaceae and in the adrenal cortex of cattle: Pfiffner, North, J. Biol. Chem. 134, 781 (1940). Easily prepd by oxidation of dimethyl sulfide: Douglas, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 68, 1072 (1946); McAllan et al., ibid. 73, 3627 (1951).

Properties: Crystals, mp 109°. bp760 238°. Sublimes at 13 mm and 90° to 100°. Infrared absorption (solid) 7600-8700 nm. Dipole moment 4.44 (vapor). Freely sol in water, methanol, ethanol, acetone. Sparingly sol in ether.

Melting point: mp 109°
Boiling point: bp760 238°
Use: High temp solvent for many inorganic and organic substances.

_NXPNKOMHFHNBQNKQNQGNNMPOLTNVHH_

Methyl sulphonyl methane (MSM)

from CHEMEXPER, one of the best darn databases on the net.

MSM has been noted as a methamphetamine cut. I doubt it would find much use as a coke cut as it would be easily removed. Mind you, after speaking with an old ex coke head, it appears inositol was once a common coke cut, so I could be out on this.

From the DEA regarding MSM as a meth cut

METHYL SULFONE (AKA MSM, DMS, DIMETHYL SULFONE OR DMSO2) IS BEING USED AS A CUTTING AGENT FOR METHAMPHETAMINE

Is it just me, or does anyone else think the MSM molecule looks like a pair of scissors =D

cheers P_d

now i can prove my mates theory of "if its crystal And burns clear its gotta be pure" wrong

MSM

Hello again, Sorry about that and yes I meant MSM I must be watching to much MSN tv.
The MSM is used to treat arthritis in horses and found in Feed stores. It burns completely clear and if you find the correct one even looks like glass! One thing I found out is when someone does use MSM in any of the product I can tell by my nose getting very irritable and makes a sore inside of my nose. And I have many people tell me that they feel like they are getting sick almost like a flu type filling and it is the MSM we figured out !
MSI238o